微缩屋工匠
第二集[剧终]
你在想什么 马琳
What were you thinking, Marin?
阿森德福特有个女孩因试图喝毒药堕胎而死
A girl in Assendelft died trying to lose a baby with poison.
你怀了多久了
How far gone are you?
六 七个月
Six, seven months.
也许更久
Perhaps more.
你怎么藏住的
How did you hide it?
我放宽裙子 束住胸部
I let out my skirts and bound my breasts.
用动物血浸湿布条装成经血 以免科妮莉亚疑心
Soaked my rags in animal blood so Cornelia wouldn't suspect.
告诉我
Tell me.
是弗朗的孩子吗
Is it Frans's?
他只是为糖的事而生气 马琳 但他爱你
He was just angry about the sugar, Marin. He loves you.
把这事告诉他
Tell him about this.
他知道了 就不会伤害约翰尼斯了
Once he knows, he will not harm Johannes
因为他知道这会危及到他的孩子
because he knows it will endanger his child.
你不明白
You don't understand.
如果他活下来
If he survives,
这孩子一出生就有污点
this child will be...stained.
身负他父亲母亲的罪恶
With his mother's sin, with his father's sin.
这是个孩子 不是魔鬼
It's a baby. Not a devil.
用布条沾动物血来骗我们
Animal blood on her rags to fool us.
她总是那么聪明
She always was clever.
婴儿床...
The crib...
你早就知道吗
Did you know?
不 当然不知道
No, of course not.
那为什么马琳夫人的人偶是怀孕的
Then why is the doll of Madame Marin carrying a child?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你怎么能这样背叛我们
How could you betray us like this?
你知道谣言有多可怕
You know how rumour spreads.
不是我定做的 就那么送来的
I didn't order it. It just came.
谁在监视我们
Then who is it that is spying on us?
-我觉得她不是监视我们 -她
- I don't think she's a spy. - She?
她看得到我们的生活
She sees our lives.
我觉得她是想帮我们 想提醒我们...
I think she's trying to help us, trying to warn us...
她怎么帮我们了
How has she helped us?
老爷走了 奥托也走了
The Seigneur is gone. Otto, too,
他让马琳怀孕是一种侮辱
and now Marin carries the shame of the man
还想毁掉我们
who wishes to destroy us.
你看
Look.
这送来时还是白色的
This was white when it arrived.
这是巫术
This is witchcraft.
她不是女巫
She's not a witch.
她怎么敢送这些东西给你
How dare she send you things like this?
她还知道什么
What else does she know?
开门
Open up!
是民兵
It's the Militia.
马琳 不能让他们见到你这个样子
Marin, they cannot see you like this.
尤其是弗朗 科妮莉亚
Especially Frans. Cornelia!
圣乔治民兵 开门
St George's Militia. Open up!
我们来找约翰尼斯·布兰特
We've come for Johannes Brandt.
先生 不在这儿 他出门了
He is not here, Seigneur. He's travelling.
别说谎 我们知道他在这里
Don't lie. We know he's here.
你也不想在门口这儿闹得难堪吧
You don't want to make a fuss on your doorstep.
再见
Good day.
弗朗 告诉他们
Frans, tell them.
我对此无能为力
It's out of my hands.
我们受舒特·斯莱波特的命令而来
We're here under the jurisdiction of Schout Slabbaert.
有位年轻男子在东部群岛遭袭
A young man has been attacked on the Eastern Islands
有目击证人证实
and there are witnesses to back it up.
-快把你们的老爷叫来 -我说了 再见
- Now go and fetch your master. - I said, good day.
我说了 他不在
I told you. He's not here!
弗朗 民兵们 你们不是这样的人
Frans, all of you. You are better than this.
去抓小偷 抓杀人犯啊
Go and catch your thieves, your murderers.
我丈夫为建设国家贡献了很大力量
My husband has helped make this republic great.
他就是个鸡♥奸♥者
What he is, is a sodomite.
把全阿姆斯特丹的钱都筹到也救不了他
And all the money in Amsterdam won't save him.
现在别挡路了 给我搜
Now get out of my way. Search the house.
-弗朗 -搜查所有房♥间
- Frans. - Search every room!
弗朗
Frans.
弗朗 求你了
Frans, please.
听我说
Listen to me!
先生 先生 他们找到他了
Sir! Sir! They found him!
-找到他了 -在哪儿
- They found him! - Where?
在码头边的船上 他正要启航
On a ship by the docks, about to set sail.
他们现在带他去市政厅
They're taking him to the Stadhuis now!
去市政厅
To the Stadhuis.
太太 太太 您不能去
Madame, Madame, you cannot!
放开我 科妮莉亚
Let go of me, Cornelia!
-不 我不会听... -你得留在这儿
- No, I really... I will not hear of... - You need to stay.
你不能去 太太 求你了
You can't go, Madame, please!
科妮莉亚说得对
Cornelia's right.
如果你跟去了 他们也会逮捕你的
If you follow them, you'll be arrested as well.
你怎么那么冷漠 马琳
Where is your heart, Marin?
我永远不会抛弃我的哥哥
I would never abandon my brother.
与他们公开斗争 注定会失败
To fight them in the open is to invite certain defeat.
那么我再想个办法
Then I will find another way.
我看上去如何
How do I look?
像个跑腿的女仆
Like a serving girl on an errand.
你真觉得有必要乔装吗
You really think a disguise is necessary?
要是市长发现他老婆企图经销糖
If the Burgomasters find out his wife is trying to deal in sugar,
谁知道他们会干出什么来
who knows what they will do?
我还是觉得你不应该一个人去东部群岛
I still don't think you should go to the Eastern Islands alone.
约翰尼斯进了监狱
Johannes is in a cell.
你又要在这陪着马琳
And you need to stay here with Marin.
我们或许可以贿赂杰克翻供
We may be able to bribe Jack to change his story.
如果他们放我进去 我之后再去看看约翰尼斯
I will visit Johannes afterwards, if they let me in.
你有什么想让我带的话吗
Is there a message you would like me to send?
我没什么可说的
There's nothing I can say.
马琳
Marin...
怀抱希望是危险的
Hope is dangerous.
我们只有希望了
Hope is all we have.
希望和糖
Hope and sugar.
约翰尼斯·布兰特经销商
贿赂官员
Bribing officials?
我们要联合一切可以联合的朋友
We need all the friends we can get.
谢谢 他们似乎觉得不用每餐都给犯人吃
Thank you. They seem to think food is an option here.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
没什么
It's nothing.
告诉我 那是爱情吗
Tell me, was it love?
我不知道
I don't know.
他跟我说的谎让我看清了真♥相♥
By telling me lies, he made me see the truth.
就像有时候一幅画
The way sometimes a painting
比实物更加美丽
is more beautiful than the thing itself.
那是一副爱的画卷
It was a painting of love.
但是我看不出区别 也不在乎
But I couldn't tell the difference, nor did I care to.
你能赢的 约翰尼斯
You can fight this, Johannes.
你有钱有势
You're powerful, rich.
你自己也说 市长也拿你没办法
You said it yourself, the Burgomasters cannot touch you.
他们有个说法
They have a name for it.
"难以启齿的罪恶"
"The unmentionable sin."
两个男的在一起 只有上帝才能宽恕
Two men together, an act which only God has power to forgive.
对着两人什么都不做就等于赦免了他们
To do nothing would be to condone it.
然后我们让弗朗·米尔曼改口
Then we make Frans Meermans change his mind.
我把他惹毛了
l have let his anger stew,
-现在他决定要复仇了 -那就找杰克
- and now he is determined to take his revenge. - Jack, then.
内拉
Nella...
-我去贿赂他 -内拉
- I'll pay him off. - Nella!
不会有用的
It won't make any difference.
要是我们有孩子呢
What if we had a child?
揭穿谎言
To prove the lie.
我们几周之内上哪去弄一个孩子呢