-弗朗 -约翰尼斯在哪 约翰尼斯
- Frans. - Where is Johannes? Johannes!
他应该在交易所
He'll be at the bourse.
不 我去过交易所
No, I've been to the bourse,
也去了公♥司♥和几家酒馆找过了
and the company, and several taverns.
我不是我哥哥的管家
I am not my brother's keeper.
太可惜了
More's the pity for all of us.
昨晚我亲自去仓库看
Last night I went to the warehouse to see for myself
卖♥♥了多少糖
how much sugar had been sold.
糖一点都没少
Not a grain has been shifted.
该死的一点糖都没有少
Not a single blasted grain of all that sugar.
但更糟的是
But it's worse than that.
我们的钱 所有钱
Our fortune, our entire fortune,
正在黑暗中慢慢发霉
is mouldering in the dark.
我摸过了 有些都已经成糊了
I touched it. Some of it was paste.
不 弗朗 这不可能
No, Frans. That's impossible.
约翰尼斯不可能允许这种情况发生
Johannes would never permit that to happen.
我亲眼看到的
I saw it with my own eyes.
这已经足够毁掉约翰尼斯·布兰特了
God knows, that would be reason enough to ruin Johannes Brandt.
但还有更糟的 糟多了
But there was worse to come. Far worse.
你知道我们看到
Do you know what we saw,
墙上有什么吗
pressed up against the walls?
-我们知道他的恶行了 -你在说什么
- We saw his devilry. - What are you talking about?
得了吧 马琳 你一直知道
Oh, come on, Marin. You've always known it.
你肯定知道 但你...你知道吗
You must have. But you... Did you know it?
他靠着仓库墙壁都干了些什么
How he spends his time up against the warehouse walls?
这种事别人怎么可能不知道 没错
Such a thing cannot be unseen. That's right.
你知道了 很快全世界都应该知道
Now you know, and soon the world will have to know,
你的丈夫怎么和一个男孩共享淫乐
how your husband takes his vile pleasures - with a boy.
另外...
And what's more...
更严重的是 那男孩说他袭击了他
What's more, the boy says he attacked him.
不 你搞错了 那不可能
No, you've made a mistake, that's not possible.
弗朗
Frans.
弗朗 拜托 你是他的朋友
Frans, please...you're his friend.
别让他受惩罚
Do not seek his punishment.
你知道会有怎样的后果
You know how it will end.
那份友谊几年前就结束了
That friendship died years ago.
我们的糖和他的灵魂一样被抛弃了
Our sugar is as abandoned as his soul.
约翰尼斯·布兰特现在就是这个城市中的蛀虫
Johannes Brandt is a worm in the fruit of the city.
我必须尽我作为市民的责任
And I must do my duty as a citizen.
弗朗 你会毁了我们的
Frans, you will ruin us.
别这样做
Turn away from this.
我们肯定能 我们找到解决的办法
Surely, we can... We can come to some arrangement.
-我们会卖♥♥掉你的糖 然后就此结束 -不
- We will sell your sugar and let that be an end. - No.
我已经今非昔比了
I'm a different man now.
我不相信
I don't believe...
那不可能是真的
It can't be true!
当然 他不可能这样傻的
Surely, he can't have been such a fool!
夫人 请您冷静
Madame, calm, please.
你没听到他说吗
Did you not hear him?
他要直接去找市长
He is going straight to the Burgomasters.
他的自傲成了大礼
Then his arrogance is a gift.
约翰尼斯还有几小时可以逃走
Johannes still has a few hours to escape.
先是奥托 现在又轮到老爷
First Otto, now the Seigneur?
可只剩我们三个人没法住在这儿
But we can't live here, just the three of us.
我不知道怎样做 可我们得想办法卖♥♥糖
I don't know how, but we need to find a way to sell the sugar
让他闭嘴 糖不可能都坏了
and buy his silence. It can't all be rotten.
没什么会让他闭嘴
Nothing will keep his silence.
你对卖♥♥糖了解多少
And what do you know of selling sugar?
我是在寻找光明 马琳
I am searching for the light, Marin.
黑暗之中总会有光明
There must be some in all this darkness.
你必须得走了 马上走
You have to go. You have to leave now.
内拉 怎么了 出什么事了
Nella, what's wrong, what's happening?
弗朗和艾格尼丝看到你了
Frans and Agnes saw you.
他们看到你了 约翰尼斯
They saw you, Johannes.
在仓库 和一个年轻男人
At the warehouse, with a young man.
是杰克吗
Was it Jack?
你怎么可以 在他那样背叛你之后
How could you, after the way he betrayed you?
不是杰克·菲利普背叛了我 内拉
It is not Jack Philips who has betrayed me, Nella.
是这座城市
It is this city.
邻里彼此监视
Neighbours watching neighbours,
捻♥起绳子把我们束缚在一起
twisting ropes to bind us all.
你不在这儿他们就不能束缚你了
Well, they cannot bind you if you are not here.
你会去哪儿
Where will you go?
我在很多国家都有朋友
I have friends in many countries.
这是开什么的
What does it open?
仓库 这是我一直在研究的名单
The warehouse. Here is the list that I've been working on.
都是可能会对糖感兴趣的人
People who may be interested in the sugar.
把它给马琳
Give it to Marin.
她一直想管我的生意 现在可以了
She's always wanted to run my business and now she can.
不过她会发现没她想得那么简单
But she'll find it's not as simple as she thinks.
你还会回来吗
Will you ever come back?
阿姆斯特丹是个与众不同的城市
Amsterdam is a city like no other,
但我从没把它当成家乡
but I have never called it home.
-那哪里是家乡 -哪里安逸哪里是
- Well, where is home? - Wherever comfort is.
不过对于像我这样的人 肯定不好找
But for a man like me, it can be hard to find.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我也会想你的 我自己都不知道会这么思念你
I'll miss you, too. More than I ever expected.
马琳呢 马琳
Where is Marin? Marin!
她说她太不舒服 不下来了
She says she is too ill to come down.
约翰尼斯
Johannes!
带我和你走
Take me with you.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
一个带妻子旅行的男人不会引起注意
A man travelling with his wife doesn't attract a second glance.
他们需要你在这儿 内拉
They need you here, Nella.
奥托 科妮莉亚
Otto, Cornelia.
甚至马琳 比你想得需要你
Even Marin, much more than you know.
留在这儿
Here.
答应我你会回来
Promise me you'll come back.
别撒谎 记得吗
No lies, remember?
我无法改变我的为人
I cannot change what I am...
有朝一日 也许吧
One day, perhaps.
发生什么了
What happened?
民兵昨晚来抓她了
The Militia came for her last night.
-你说她已经走了 -那你为什么在这儿
- You said she'd gone. - Then why are you here?
-我想她也许会回来 -他们也是这么想的
- I thought she might have returned. - So did they.
他们失望地离开了 不过他们把这里清空了
They left disappointed, but they cleared the place out.
马琳 你有没有...
Marin, would you happen to have...
-我要进来了 -别 别 求你别进来
- I'm coming in. - No, no, no please don't.
什么情况 上帝啊
What, by all the angels...?
走开
Go away.
你手里的是什么
What is that in your hand?
-我说了走开 -是什么 马琳
- I said go away. - What is it? Marin!
不 不 你没权这样做
No! No! You have no right.
你什么都不懂
You understand nothing!
我全都懂 约翰尼斯会没事的
I understand everything. Johannes will be safe.
即使他们抓住他 我还有一份名单
And even if they catch him, I have a list of names.
我们会卖♥♥掉糖 一切都会没事的
We will sell the sugar and it will all be fine.
你真是蠢透了
Oh, you stupid, stupid girl.
你不明白吗
Don't you see?
不是因为他
It's not about him.
我不明白什么
What don't I see?
现在你明白了吧
Now do you see?
天呐 马琳
My God, Marin.
你做了什么
What have you done?