你不用生育也能做正派的女人
You can be a proper woman without spawning brats.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
这里对我毫无意义 从一开始就是
There's nothing for me here. There never was.
我就不该来
It was a mistake to come.
你回到阿森德福特要怎么说 内拉 流言就像水
What will you tell them in Assendelft, Nella? Words are water.
一滴就能把我们都淹死
One drop could drown us all.
我不指望你在乎我
I don't expect you to care about me,
但奥托和科妮莉亚会怎么样
but what will happen to Otto and Cornelia?
他们不是我的责任
They are not my responsibility.
但你是这栋房♥子的女主人
But you are mistress of this house.
你觉得他们是谁的责任
Whose responsibility do you think they are?
那或许我该把真♥相♥告诉他们
Well, then perhaps I should just tell them the truth.
你知道像我哥哥这样的人会有何下场吗
Do you know what they do to men like my brother?
会被淹死
They drown them.
法官会给他脖子绑上重物
The holy magistrate will tie weights around their necks
然后被推入水里
and push them in the water.
你这样做等于判他死刑
You would be signing his death warrant.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
飞吧 展开双翼
Go. Spread your wings!
太太
Madame!
他们要怎么做
What are they going to do?
赶我出去吗
Throw me out?
这里是你的家了 太太
This is your home now, Madame.
这栋充满秘密的房♥子怎能被称为家
How can this house of secrets ever be called a home?
你在阿森德福特拥有什么呢
What is there for you in Assendelft?
我听说 那里的牛比人还多
From what I hear, there's more cows than there are people.
我在这里又拥有什么
What do I have here?
你有一个朋友 太太
You have a friend, Madame.
不止一个
And more than just one.
科妮莉亚 马琳曾爱过别人吗
Cornelia, did Marin love someone once?
你以为艾格尼丝·米尔曼为什么如此憎恨马琳
Why do you think Agnes Meermans hates Marin so much?
马琳偷走了她丈夫的心
Marin stole her husband's heart.
弗朗吗
Frans?
马琳夫人第一次遇见他时 还是个孩子
Madame Marin was little more than a child when she first met him.
他是老爷的朋友
He was the Seigneur's friend,
当时大概18岁 马琳11岁
perhaps 18, and Marin was 11 or so.
她初次见到他 是在圣尼古拉斯节
She first saw him at the Feast of St Nicholas.
她以为他是王子 如此英俊
She thought he was a prince, so handsome.
他现在吃得太多了 但那时...
He eats too much now, but back then...
你当时也不过是个孩子 怎么知道这些
You were barely a child then! How do you know all of this?
从钥匙孔偷看 太太
Keyholes, Madame.
她15岁时 老爷第一次出航到巴达维亚
When she was 15, the Seigneur took his first ship out to Batavia.
弗朗留在了这里 他晕船
Frans stayed here - he was seasick -
但没有年长女伴陪着马琳 她不能去见他
but without a chaperone, she couldn't meet him.
马琳20岁那年
Then, when Marin was 20,
老爷回来了 成了富翁
and the Seigneur had returned a rich man,
弗朗来家里 向她求婚
Frans came to the house and asked for her hand in marriage.
结果约翰尼斯...
And Johannes...
坚决拒绝了他
Refused him utterly.
可是为什么呢 他如此爱她 等了她五年
But why? He loved her enough to wait five years.
米尔曼确实很英俊
Meermans was handsome enough,
但他名声不好
but he didn't have a good reputation.
马琳有没发现约翰尼斯所做的事
Did Marin find out what Johannes had done?
最终发现了
Eventually.
但那时候 弗朗已经娶了艾格尼丝
But by then Frans had married Agnes.
这么说 他娶了艾格尼丝 但仍爱着马琳
So he's married to Agnes, but he still loves Marin?
每年圣尼古拉斯日 他都会送她礼物
He sends her gifts every St Nicholas Day,
那是他们相遇的纪念日
the day they met.
他从不署名 但我们都知道是他送的
He never puts his name, but we all know they're from him.
皮柏
Peebo.
皮柏 你在哪里
Peebo, where are you?
皮柏
Peebo.
皮柏 你在哪...
Peebo where are...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
皮柏
Peebo!
皮柏
Peebo!
你好
Hello?
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
开门 我们是圣乔治民兵
Open up! St George's Militia.
没有 什么都没有
Nothing, nothing at all.
里面没人
No, there's nobody here.
我就想和你谈谈 你这是干什么
I just want to talk to you. What are you doing?
太太 你必须立刻回家
Madame, you are needed back in the house.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们不知道您跑哪儿去了 马琳夫人很担心
We wondered where you had gone, Madame. Madame Marin was worried.
我在找皮柏
I was looking for Peebo.
我们会帮你找到它
We will help you find him.
"蓝色长春花赠予旧友
"Blue periwinkle for early friends,
春蓼是为了重归于好
Persicaria for restoration.
我愿意再买♥♥一只鸟给你 但..."
"I would buy you a new bird but..."
只会黯然失色
It would pale in imitation.
你觉得用一个柜子
Do you think I can be bought with a cabinet,
衣服或鲜花就能收买♥♥我吗
or dresses, or flowers?
-我不是要收买♥♥你 -对 因为你已经买♥♥下了
- I'm not trying to buy you. - No, because you already succeeded.
我母亲知道吗 把我卖♥♥掉的时候
Did she know, my mother, when she sold me?
内拉 别这样 错的是我 别怪其他人
Nella, please. The fault is mine. Don't blame anyone else.
要是被发现 你会被淹死的
If they find out, they will drown you.
我一辈子都在海上生活
I've spent my entire life on the sea.
-我不怕被淹死 -那我呢
- I am not afraid of drowning. - And what about me?
你在阿森德福特时快淹死了
You were drowning in Assendelft.
在这里你安全又温暖
Here you are safe, warm and dry.
我想要的是爱 不是安全
I wanted love. Not safety.
我也一样
As did I.
一直如此 你知道吗
Always. You see?
事实就是
The truth is...
你和我
you and I,
我们之间相似点多于不同之处
we are more alike than we are different.
马琳 科妮莉亚和奥托渴望爱
Marin, Cornelia, Otto, they wish for love,
但他们更看重安全
but value safety more.
而你和我 我们的心和他们不一样
You and I, our hearts are constructed differently.
你觉得是什么让你变成这样
What made you like this, do you think?
不是外因
Nothing made me.
从一开始就在我的灵魂里
It was in my soul from the beginning.
哪怕他们
They could cut me open
把我劈成两半 也改变不了我
from head to foot and still not get it out.
给你
Here...
请收下吧 只是求和的礼物
Please, they're yours. A peace offering, nothing more.
如果你想走 我不会阻拦你
If you wish to leave, I will not stop you.
奥托会送你回阿森德福特
Otto will accompany you back to Assendelft,
他会带够钱还你们家的债
with enough to settle your family's debts.
这桩婚事就可以解除
The marriage can be annulled.
你就能以自♥由♥之身再嫁他人了
You would be free to marry another.
那其他人怎么办
What about the others?
不用你操心
They are not your concern.
那你呢
And what about you?
我希望你能留下
I would like you to stay.
如果我留下
If I do,
也不会是因为你送给我花
it will not be because you gave me flowers.
而是因为这里是我家
But because this is my home.
因为你发誓
And because you swear to
从今以后在所有事上都对我坦诚相待
tell me the truth about everything from now on.
所有事情 约翰尼斯
Everything, Johannes.
不会再有秘密了
No more secrets.
我保证
You have my word.
这是杰克送来的吗
Was it Jack who delivered this?
我去清洗前门台阶的时候就在那里了
It was there when I went to wash the front steps.
里面是什么
What's in it?
只是微缩屋的东西
Just some things for my cabinet.
你可以下去了 科妮莉亚
You may go, Cornelia.