How much did you give him this time?
五盾
Five guilders.
可以待到天亮
To stay until dawn.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不致缺乏
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
领我在可安歇的水边
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
He restoreth my soul.
为自己的名引导我走义路
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
也不怕遭害
I will fear no evil,
因为你与我同在
for thou art with me,
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我
thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
在我敌人面前
Thou preparest a table in front of me
你为我摆设筵席
in the presence of mine enemies,
你用油膏了我的头 使我的福杯满溢
thou anointest my head with oil. My cup runneth over.
我一生一世必有恩惠慈爱随着我
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life,
我且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中 直到永远
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
他曾是我们最好的商人
He was one of our best merchants.
我们真傻
We're fools.
这会让市长的朋友疏远他
This will bring the Burgomasters no friends.
奥托
Otto!
他走了
He's gone.
他真的走了
He's really gone.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
科妮莉亚 我本来要写一封...
Cornelia, I... I was going to write a...
科妮莉亚 把她抱下来
Cornelia, bring her down.
甜玉米
Sugar corn...
她叫什么
What's it called?
西娅
Her name is Thea.
马琳说会是个男孩
Marin said it would be a boy.
她人呢
Where is she?
马琳人呢
Where is Marin?
我很遗憾 奥托
I'm sorry, Otto.
真的 我真的很遗憾
Truly, I'm so sorry.
她恶化得太快了 我们无能为力
She worsened so quickly, there was nothing we could do.
但你们救了孩子
But you saved the child.
她把生命给了孩子
She gave her life for this one.
所以我必须回来 因为我必须看看他
That's why I had to come back, because I had to see what he...
她长成什么样
..What she would be.
你可以的
You can do this.