"世事无常"
"Things can change."
科妮莉亚 你确定没看到送包裹的人吗
Cornelia! You're sure you didn't see who delivered that package?
没有 太太 我已经说过了
No, Madame. I told you.
现在已经十一月了
It's November now!
等到十二月就太晚了
By December it'll be too late.
更别提仓库里的潮气 糖都快放坏了
Not to mention the damp in the warehouse spoiling the sugar.
这种天气还上船 那我骨头里的潮气怎么办
What about the damp in my bones, boat-hopping in that weather?
-是你告诉他们要卖♥♥糖的 -找别人去吧
- But you were the one who told them to sell it. - Get someone else.
要是你敢想...
If you are even thinking...
内拉 你找到长尾鹦鹉了吗
Nella. Did you... Did you have any luck with your parakeet?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
威尼斯 去卖♥♥艾格尼丝的糖
Venice. To sell Agnes' sugar.
我们认为这样最好
We thought it'd be best.
-对谁最好 -我们所有人
- For whom? - For all of us.
你有带样品吗
Do you have the sample loaves?
我带张嘴就够了
My word is enough.
怎么不带她去
Why don't you take her?
她只会碍事
She'd only get in the way.
我不在的时候 照顾好她
Look after her while I'm gone.
再见
Goodbye.
你把那朵花簪到了头上
You put the flowers in your hair.
为了重归于好
For restoration.
你不想去看看威尼斯吗
Didn't you want to see Venice?
我去过 太太 去一次就能看见总督宫
I've been, Madame. Once is enough to see the Doge's palace.
他本可以带我去的
He could have taken me.
你想把我们怎么样
What are you trying to do to us?
你对谁说了我们的事
Who have you told about us?
-谁也没有 -不 你不明白...
- Nobody. - No, you don't understand...
狗和家具 我可以理解
Dogs and furniture, I understand.
但居然还有杰克·菲利普
But Jack Philips?
你要做什么 马琳 不要
What are you doing? Marin, no.
你不该这么做
You shouldn't have done that.
别玩火 彼德罗内拉
Don't play with fire, Petronella.
要不你会跟我们一块被烧死的
Or you'll get burned along with the rest of us.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
出去 出去
Get out. Get out!
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我又开始帮人送东西了
I'm back on deliveries.
我有东西给你 太太
I have something for you, Madame.
你没资格上这儿来 约翰尼斯说...
You have no right to be here. Johannes said...
你尖声尖气像只老鼠 我要见他
You squeal like a mouse. I need to see him.
他回来了吗
Is he back yet?
-约翰尼斯 -他不在这儿
- Johannes! - He's not here.
你得走了
You need to leave.
那这是真的了 他真去了威尼斯
So, it's true. He's gone to Venice.
别跟我说你相信
Well, don't tell me you believed him
-他去那儿是去工作的 -你好大胆
- when he said he was going there to work. - How dare you!
我了解他 太太 比你还了解
I know him, Madame, better than you.
威尼斯没人工作
No-one works in Venice.
在米兰或许有
Milan, maybe.
但威尼斯有的是黑暗的水渠和交际花
But Venice is all dark canals and courtesans
还有飞蛾扑火一般对他投怀送抱的俊俏男孩
and pretty little boys like moths, flying to the brightest flame.
怎么回事 前门为什么开着
What's happening? Why is the front door open?
出去
Get out.
滚
Get out!
我跟你说了多少次 离远点
How many times have I told you to keep away?
擦干净
Clean that up.
只要价钱合适 让你哥哥上一只狗都没问题
Your brother would fuck a dog if the price was right.
我让你擦干净
I said clean it up.
他们说他还跟你做过了
They say he gives it to you, too,
他是唯一愿意跟你睡的男人
that he's the only man that will.
这羞辱真是毫无新意
What a tired old insult.
你到底有多勇敢 杰克
How brave are you really, Jack?
你敢让我流血吗
Do you dare draw my blood?
你真想这样吗
Is that what you really want?
贱♥人♥ 他说我不能再为他工作了
Bitch. He said I couldn't work for him any more.
谁给他出的主意
And whose idea was that?
所以你来就是为这事儿
Oh, so that's what this is about?
你真幼稚
You child!
快告诉我拿什么才能把你打发走
Just tell me what it'll cost to get you to go away.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我是要让你知道知道多管闲事的下场
I'm here to show you what happens when you meddle.
奥托 他有把刀
Otto, he has a knife.
滚
Go.
否则我杀了你
Before I kill you.
他把你打扮得像个贵族
He dresses you up as a lord,
但你就是个野蛮人
but the truth is you're nothing but a savage.
你知道他怎么说你的吗
Do you know what he says about you?
他要丢掉你 野蛮人
He's going to get rid of you, savage.
把你卖♥♥给出价最高的人
Sell you to the highest bidder.
你对他来说什么都不是 臭小子
You're nothing to him, boy.
快滚吧
Now go.
一路走好
God speed.
要是杰克报案了怎么办
What if Jack reports what I did?
你听见他说的了 谋杀未遂
You heard what he said - attempted murder,
刀和伤口都是证据
with a knife and a wound to prove it.
民兵会逮捕我的
The Militia would arrest me.
要是他们问起杰克为什么会来
When they ask Jack why he was here?
要是他说了 就等于自寻死路
He'd be signing his own death warrant if he told them.
英国人 鸡♥奸♥者
English, a sodomite...
前剧院演员
a former actor in the playhouses?
还有哪三样更遭市长恨的吗
I can't think of three things the Burgomasters hate more.
他没钱 但又需要钱
He has no money, and he needs it.
走投无路的时候 人是会铤而走险的
A man may do anything when he is desperate.
老爷救了我 教会我一切
The Seigneur saved me, he taught me everything.
结果我就这么报答他
And look how I've repaid him.
没什么要偿还的
There was never any debt to pay.
约翰尼斯为了消遣才买♥♥下你
Johannes bought you for his own amusement.
他是雇了我 夫人
He employed me, Madame.
你没杀人 他还活着
You haven't killed anyone. The boy's alive.
比起你 约翰尼斯更担心他的狗
Johannes will be more worried about his dog than you.
我让你有生命危险
I've endangered you.
给你们都带来了生命危险
I've endangered all of you.
你现在在揣摩我的心思吗
Are you reading my mind now?
"每个女人都是她自身财富的缔造者"
"Every woman is the architect of her own fortune."
"我为了生存而奋斗"
"I fight to emerge."
"世事无常"
"Things can change."
"芜菁无法在种满了郁金香的土地上茁壮成长"
"The turnip cannot thrive in the tulip's patch of soil."
够了 你是谁
Enough of this. Who are you?
你想干什么
What do you want from me?
你是间谍吗
Are you a spy?
你和艾格尼丝·米尔曼什么关系
What is your business with Agnes Meermans?
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
你总得出来
You have to come out eventually.
我等得起
I can wait.
没必要大喊 远在安特卫普的人都听得见
There's no need to bellow. They can hear you in Antwerp.
我得找到那名微缩屋工匠
I need to find the miniaturist.
-什么 -那房♥子都一周多没人了
- The what? - No-one's been in that building for over a week.
但昨天她还...
But only yesterday she...
你叫什么 我可能有东西要给你
What's your name? I might have something for you.
彼德罗内拉·布兰特
Petronella Brandt.
放在门前台阶上的
Left on that doorstep.
科妮莉亚
Cornelia.
"别用错了甜蜜的武器"
"Don't let sweet weapons stray."
太太 老爷回来了
Madame! The Seigneur has returned.
他已经开始问瑞泽卡在哪了
He's already asking where Rzecki is.
你还没告诉他
You haven't told him?
瑞泽卡
Rzecki!
我开不了口 只能由你告诉他了
I couldn't do it. It has to be you. Please.
瑞泽卡
Rzecki!