I think you'd better leave
免得我们说出都会后悔的话
before one of us says something we both regret.
-不 约翰尼斯 我知道... -你出去
- No, no, Johannes, I know... - Go. Get out!
不要
Oh, no.
好了 太太 你不能一直赖在床上
Come on, Madame. You can't stay in bed all day.
马琳夫人
Madame Marin wants us
要我们一起去听佩利科罗牧师讲道
all to go to church to hear Pastor Pellicorne preach.
这里还有你的包裹
And there's something for you.
肯定是那个手艺人送来的 你订的东西
It must be from the artisan. Whatever it was you ordered.
可我什么都没订
But I didn't order anything.
好吧 那就更该看看里面是什么了
Well, then. All the more reason to find out what's inside.
快看 他们把那个野蛮人带上了
Look! They brought the savage.
米尔曼老爷 米尔曼太太
Seigneur, Madame Meermans.
你哥哥呢
Where is your brother?
约翰尼斯邀请二位共进晚餐了吗
Did Johannes invite you to dine with us?
没有
No, he did not.
但你们会来的 对吗
But you will come, won't you?
难道不应该由他的妻子邀请我们吗
Shouldn't his wife be the one who issues the invitation?
请明天务必光临
Please, do come tomorrow.
荣幸之至
We would be honoured.
走吧 我们去坐下
Come, let us take our place.
奸♥淫♥ 高♥利♥贷♥ 通奸
Adultery! Usury! Fornication!
还有其他更加罪恶的行径 堕落得无法在教堂提
And fouler deeds, too degraded to name in God's house!
我说的是索多玛吗 是格莫拉吗
Do I talk of Sodom? Of Gomorrah?
不 我说的是阿姆斯特丹
No, I speak of Amsterdam!
这里城门紧闭 没有人能够看到里面
A city of closed doors, through which no man can see.
-内拉 快点 -但上帝洞悉一切
- Nella! Please! - But God sees!
身边人的罪行 我们已经忍♥了太久
For too long we have tolerated the iniquities of our fellow men.
风暴将至
But a storm is coming.
那么...
So...
现在审视自己的内心
look now into your own hearts
和你身边人们的内心
and the hearts of your neighbours,
想想自己有何罪过
and consider how you have sinned.
马琳 马琳 你还好吧
Marin. Marin, are you quite well?
丈夫们 请爱自己的妻子
Husbands, love your wives.
只有两把
Only two of them.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你从哪里拿到的这些
Where did you get these?
一位微缩屋工匠 我不知道名字
A miniaturist. I don't know their name.
马琳给了我工匠名单 名单上只有那一名
Marin gave me Smit's List. It was the only one in there.
-你告诉他们什么了 -什么也没说
- What did you tell them? - Nothing.
但你定做了这些
But you ordered these.
不 不 我没有定做这些
No. No, I didn't order these.
我只定做了古琵琶 鸟笼和杏仁蛋白糖
I only ordered the lute, the cage and the marzipan.
这些却...一起寄来了
These just...came.
他们怎么知道该做什么
How did they know what to make?
我不知道
I don't know.
下不为例
No more.
下不为例 听懂了吗
No more, you understand?
我认为你忘记了自己的身份
I think you're forgetting your place.
什么身份
What is that?
仆人
As a servant.
我要保护这个家和家里的一切 包括你
My place is to protect this house, and all in it, including you.
我们浮沉与共
We stand or fall together.
礼拜日佩利科罗牧师的布道真精彩
A wonderful sermon from Pastor Pellicorne on Sunday,
你们不觉得吗
don't you think?
不过当然 你错过了 约翰尼斯
Oh, but of course, you missed it, Johannes.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他宽恕了你们的罪过
He offers absolution for your own sins,
但你们必须忏悔身边人的罪过
but only if you confess those of your neighbours.
我们尝尝糖吧
Shall we try the sugar?
科妮莉亚
Cornelia?
让我来吧
Allow me.
口感恰到好处
Exquisite.
科妮莉亚 奥托 你们觉得呢
Cornelia, Otto, what do you think?
很好 老爷 很美味
Very good, Seigneur. Delicious.
感谢上帝 你要为我们大赚一笔了 布兰特
God be thanked, you're going to make our fortunes, Brandt!
你什么时候去威尼斯
When do you go to Venice?
一个月内就走
I'll be gone within the month.
我想知道
I have to know.
布兰特给你买♥♥的什么结婚礼物
What did Brandt get you for a wedding gift?
我也要一个
I want one of my own.
而且我的要比她的更好
And I want mine to be better than hers.
感谢上帝他们走了 明早收拾干净
Thank the Lord they've gone. Clear up in the morning.
-既然你同意了... -我为什么要...
- If you had only consented... - Why should I...
"亲爱的 我对你的爱如同变幻无穷的大海
"My darling, I love you like the ever-changing sea,
总在变化涌动
"always different, and always moving.
你是洒进我窗的温暖阳光
"You are sunlight through a window which I stand in, warmed.
一次触碰 一生铭记
"One touch lasts a thousand hours.
我真心诚意地爱着你..."
"I love you from the bottom of my heart..."
把它给我
Give it to me.
马琳 对不起
Marin, I'm sorry.
我说把它给我
I said give it to me.
马琳 马琳 放开我
Marin, Marin, let go of me.
-马琳 你弄疼我了 -滚出去
- Marin, you're hurting me! - Get out!
我会告诉约翰尼斯的
Johannes will hear of this!
人都去哪里了
Where is everyone?
马琳夫人身体不适 我给她端去早餐 但她
Madame Marin is unwell. I took her her breakfast, but she...
约翰尼斯呢
And Johannes?
他早早去了办公室
He left early for his office.
不 告诉我 他昨晚去哪里了
No! Tell me! Where did he go last night?
他没有回来 为什么马琳这么担心
He didn't come back! And why is Marin so worried?
我告诉你了 他去办公室了
I told you. He went to his office.
不 不 你在撒谎
No. No, you're lying to me.
你要去哪里 太太 现在还不到八点
Where are you going, Madame? It isn't even eight o'clock!
你该待在家里
You should stay here.
我想去哪就去哪
I can go wherever I want.
奥托 奥托
Otto! Otto!
约·布兰特
约翰尼斯
Johannes.
不 放开我 放开
No, stop it, stop...
我带来了你的宠物
I brought your creature.
还有加了肉桂皮和生姜的玫瑰纯露威化饼
There are rose water wafers with cinnamon and ginger.
科妮莉亚特意做的
Cornelia made them specially.
-你以为能收买♥♥我 -你都三天没吃饭了
- You think you can bribe me? - You haven't eaten in three days.
-因为你给我下了药 -你当时失控了
- Because you drugged me. - You were beside yourself.
我不会做你的囚犯
I will not be your prisoner.
别胡闹了 吃吧 然后我们再谈
Don't be ridiculous. Eat. And then we can talk.
我受够了你的命令 马琳 我都明白了
Enough of your orders, Marin. I understand it all.
你哥哥是...
Your brother is...
鸡♥奸♥者
..is a sodomite.
他和大多数丈夫不同 这不假
He is unlike most husbands, it's true.
你早知道
You knew?
你们所有人都知道
You all knew.
老天 我就是你们的小丑
Dear God, I am your fool.
从我来到这里 就一直是小丑
I have been a fool from the moment I arrived here.
我们从未嘲笑过你 从来没有
We never laughed at you. Ever.
你知道他绝不会爱我
You knew he would never love me.
-他喜欢你 -是对宠物的那种喜欢
- He likes you. - Like a pet.
就像喜欢那只狗 瑞泽卡 甚至还不如狗
Like the dog, Rzecki, only less so.
这是真的 不是吗
It's true, isn't it?
他觉得我还不如他的狗
He thinks less of me than his dog.
我无法原谅这个...圈套
I cannot forgive this...trick.
你知道我嫁到这里会变成什么样
You knew what this would be like for me.
我和一个会下地狱的男人在一起怎么能幸福
How can I be happy with a man who is going to burn in Hell?
你父亲让你们沦为穷光蛋
Your father left you paupers.
把你带到这里是一种仁慈
It was a kindness to bring you here.
你本会成为农夫的妻子
You would have ended up a farmer's wife.
-农夫或许会爱我 -十年之后
- Who might have loved me. - And in ten years,
等你双手冻得通红 孩子们嚷着要饭吃的时候呢
when your hands are red raw with children squealing to be fed?
至少我会是个正派的女人
At least I would have been a proper woman.