微缩屋工匠
第一集
阿姆斯特丹 1686年
有人吗
Hello.
约翰尼斯·布兰特
Johannes Brandt?
这是要开动物园吗
Are we to have a menagerie?
他叫皮柏
His name is Peebo.
是只长尾鹦鹉
He's a parakeet.
我叫内拉
I'm Nella.
彼德罗内拉的简称
Short for Petronella.
你是女管家吗
Are you the housekeeper?
约翰尼斯在哪儿
Where is Johannes?
我哥哥不在家
My brother is not at home.
你哥哥 那你是...
Your brother? So you are...
马琳·布兰特
Marin Brandt.
奥托
Otto!
给你穿的
For your feet.
奥托是我哥哥的男仆
Otto is my brother's manservant.
她叫科妮莉亚 她是女仆
This is Cornelia, she is the maid.
他们会照顾你的
They will look after you.
这位是彼德罗内拉 老爷的新婚妻子
This is Petronella. She is the Seigneur's new wife.
你想看看卧房♥吧
I expect you'll want to see your bedroom.
拿去厨房♥
To the kitchen.
他和我一起...
Oh, he lives with...
来吧
Come on!
这曾是我的房♥间
This used to be my room.
但这里视野更好 所以给你住
But it had the better view, so we gave it to you.
不必如此 还是你住吧
Oh, no, please, you must keep it.
不 你误会了
No, you misunderstand.
我是说能更清楚地观察到你
The view is of you.
得让阿姆斯特丹人看到约翰尼斯·布兰特娶了新妻子
Amsterdammers must see that Johannes Brandt has a new wife.
宏伟的乌特曼家族祖传家宅
The Oortmans' grand ancestral seat,
是否仍温暖干爽
is it warm and dry?
不算太宏伟
It's not that grand...
并且挺潮湿的
And it's damp.
我们没有钱修缮堤坝
We couldn't afford to maintain the dykes.
血统一文不值
Pedigree counts for nothing.
一文不值
Nothing.
必须修缮好堤坝 不然水位会上升
The dykes must be maintained or the waters will rise.
我们派去接你的是次好的驳船 希望你不要介意
We sent the second-best barge. I hope you weren't offended.
最好的那艘约翰尼斯在用
Johannes was using the other one.
当然不介意
No, of course not.
他知道我要来吗
Did he know I was coming?
你肯定饿了吧
You must be hungry.
我让科妮莉亚给你拿些吃的上来
I'll have Cornelia bring you something to eat.
可以拿些杏仁蛋白糖吗
Do you have any marzipan?
我们这里没有糖
We do not keep sugar in the house.
那种奢侈会腐蚀灵魂
The luxury of it sickens the soul.
科妮莉亚会给你拿些鲱鱼上来
Cornelia will bring you a herring.
别乱动 姑娘 他随时会到
Be still, girl! He'll be here any moment!
听我说 我的乖女儿 你得嫁给他
Now you listen to me, my girl. You need to marry him.
你得让他想娶你 不然我们就完了
You need to make him want to marry you, otherwise we are ruined.
我自己倒是无所谓
For myself, I don't care.
但为了你的弟弟妹妹...
But for your brother and sister...
他来了 他来了
He's coming! He's coming!
阿森德福特
三个月前
这是内拉 我是说彼德罗内拉
And this is Nella... Petronella, I mean.
您女儿真美 乌特曼太太
Your daughter is very beautiful, Madame Oortman.
-具体欠了多少债 -债
- How bad are the debts, exactly? - The debts?
我知道您不光给我一人写了信
I know I was not the only one you wrote to.
您若非如此绝望 断不会这样做的
You would not have done so had you not been desperate.
我有没有说她会弹琴
Did I mention she plays the lute?
感谢上帝 我们得救了 他向你求婚了
Praise God, we are saved. He has asked for your hand.
你觉得你能爱上他吗
Do you think you could love him?
-我爱不爱他重要吗 -但我想让你快乐
- Does it make a difference? - No. But I want you to be happy.
也许我会吧
I think perhaps I could.
我听说在阿姆斯特丹 巧克力都是包在金箔里的
I hear they eat chocolate wrapped in gold in Amsterdam!
来吧 来吧
Come, come.
她来了
She's here.
如果她抵达时 你也在场就好了
It would have looked better if you'd been here when she arrived.
也许你该去看看她
Perhaps you should go and see her.
不了 让她睡吧
No, let her sleep.
-你得明白... -我明白
- You have to understand... - I understand.
我得去工作 瑞泽卡 过来
I have to work. Rzecki, come.
没错 但汉堡是个不错的选择
That's right, although, Hamburg's a good choice...
那马赛呢
And Marseilles...
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
谢谢你送我的裙子
Thank you for my dress.
还有更多裙子
There are more.
有些大了
It's a little large.
马琳 你觉得呢
Marin, don't you think?
没关系 我们会改好的 过来吃点东西吧
Never mind, we'll have it altered. Come and eat something.
我们今天吃得很少 以此来显示谦逊
We are eating frugally today to demonstrate humility.
你是说以贫困作为刺♥激♥
Privation as a thrill, you mean.
奥托 给我倒点啤酒
Otto, get me some beer.
也给内拉和马琳倒点
And Nella and Marin too.
那会让我消化不良
It gives me indigestion.
来啊 大胆一点
Go on, be defiant!
现如今 勇气越发珍贵了
Bravery is the rarest commodity in the city these days.
-海上旅行如何 -没什么可说的
- How was the voyage? - Not much to tell.
-谁拿到了伦巴第丝绸的进口权 -我忘了
- The Lombardy silk, who won the import rights? - I forget.
-是谁 -伦敦的亨利·费尔德
- Who? - Henry Field of London.
英国人 又是英国人
The English, always the English.
想想那些佣金 约翰尼斯
Think of the commission, Johannes.
我知道自己在做什么 马琳
I know what I'm doing, Marin.
这幢房♥子还不足以说明吗
This house is evidence enough, no?
你和弗朗·米尔曼谈过他妻子的糖了吗
Have you spoken to Frans Meermans yet about his wife's sugar?
原来是为了这事
So that's what this is about.
已经堆在仓库一个月了
It's been sitting in the warehouse for a month.
你还没告诉他们你准备如何处置
You still haven't told them what you plan to do with it.
我妹妹认为糖会腐蚀灵魂 内拉
My sister thinks that sugar rots the soul, Nella,
但在所有我能卖♥♥的东西里 她专挑了糖来催我
but of all the things I might sell, she pushes this.
-你怎么看 -把糖卖♥♥掉
- What do you make of that? - Sell the sugar!
别对我指手画脚
Don't tell me what to do!
-你要去哪 -去看看你那该死的糖
- Where are you going? - To check on your damned sugar!
我才不信呢
I don't believe you.
好呀
Hello.
这些都是约翰尼斯出差路上收集的吗
Did Johannes collect these on his travels?
整个世界都画在这套盘子上
The world in a set of plates.
他不是可以花钱请人替他跑腿吗
Isn't he rich enough to have someone travel for him?
老爷的心属于♥大♥海♥
The Seigneur's spirit belongs on the seas.
他说陆地永远都比不了海洋
He says the ocean is something the land can never be.
每一处都在变化着
No patch ever stays the same.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
闲聊而已
Only talking.
他在工作 你看不出来吗
He's working. Can't you see?
别管那些了
Leave that.
你去送几份卷轴
There are scrolls you need to deliver.
马琳 我觉得皮柏想我了
Marin, I think Peebo misses me.
他需要新鲜的空气和阳光
He needs fresh air and light.
他只能待在这
His place is down here.
-但是约翰尼斯的狗 -约翰尼斯是领主
- But Johannes' dog... - Johannes is the Seigneur.
他怎么高兴就怎么办
He may do as he pleases.
他经常出门在外吗
Is he away a great deal?
没人逼着你嫁给他
Nobody forced you to marry him.
约翰尼斯
Johannes...
我想知道
I just wondered,
今天
will I
晚些时候
see you...
我能见你吗
later?
今晚