Mindy, thank you for coming to these appointments.
Mindy 非常感谢你能陪我去这些预约
It's such a comfort.
真的是很大的安慰
Your hands are so doughy.
你的手软得跟面团一样
I love squeezing it when I'm nervous.
我一紧张就爱捏你的手
Okay. But listen, Annette
好吧 但是听我说 Annette
I know that you're getting a mastectomy
我知道你要做乳♥房♥♥切除术了
and I want you to feel free to use my breasts
我想说你可以尽管用我的胸
as a model for the reconstruction.
来当你乳♥房♥♥重建的模型
You can take photos, you can feel them.
你可以拍照 你可以摸一摸
Feel them now.
现在就来摸摸
They're your best feature!
这是你最好的部位了
Oh, Ma, cut it out. No, no, no.
妈 停下 不 不 不
we're not gonna do a show and tell in front of everybody.
我们不是要在所有人面前做演示讲解
Danny, they're... okay.
Danny 它们 好吧
Get one of those mints you like so much.
去吃个你喜欢的那种薄荷糖吧
Wow. Look at all these babies you made.
哇 看看你创造的这些宝宝
You're like Wilt Chamberlain.
你就像威尔特·张伯伦
I know. And to think in two months this will probably be
我知道 想想再过两个月这里可能就变成
the offices of some diet pill pyramid scheme.
卖♥♥减肥药的传销组织的据点了
What? You're closing down?
什么 你要关门
You run out of money?
是没钱了吗
Well, no wonder. Look at that couch.
怪不得 看看那张沙发
Too many pillows.
太多抱枕了
You got to throw them off to sit down.
你得扔开它们才有位置坐下
Don't get me started on the bowl of glass marbles over there.
更别提那个放着玻璃弹珠的碗了
Danny, I didn't run out of money because of the pillows I bought.
Danny 我不是因为买♥♥抱枕买♥♥到没钱的
Jody left to follow his dreams and he took out his equity.
Jody去追逐梦想 把他的股份也带走了
And I don't have enough money to keep the place afloat,
我没有足够的钱来维持机构的运转
so I have to sell it.
所以我必须卖♥♥掉这里
Well, that's great. Now you'll have extra time
那很好啊 这样你就有更多时间
so you can teach your kid some manners.
来教一教你家娃什么叫礼貌了
Yesterday, Leo told me I was old.
昨天 Leo说我老了
Okay. I got a news flash for you.
好吧 我有一个新闻要跟你说
You are old.
你老了
I'm basically 50.
我基本是50岁
Yeah, but we go to the movies
对 但我们看电影的时候
and you get $4 discounts.
你还得了4美元折扣呢
I'm smart.
那叫聪明
Of course I do that. I've been doing that since I was 30.
我当然这么做了 我从30岁开始就这么做了
Dr. Choi, thank you so much for meeting with us.
Choi医生 非常感谢你愿意和我们见面
Ma, this is the best anesthesiologist in the city.
妈 这位是城里最好的麻醉师
Half-Asian, half-Jewish.
一半亚洲血统 一半犹太血统
I mean, can you imagine a better doctor?
你还能想出一个更棒的医生吗
Asian and Jewish?
又是亚裔又是犹太人
That's a lot of new years to celebrate.
那你有很多新年要庆祝啊
I trust him. You're in good hands, Ma.
我信任他 他技艺精湛 妈
Actually, I don't think I can fit you into my schedule.
其实 我没法把你排进我的日程
I've been so busy since I was featured in "Snooze,"
自从登上<小睡>杂♥志♥的封面后我一直很忙
the magazine for anesthesiologists.
这是本给麻醉师看的杂♥志♥
Come on, Clarence. We've all been in a magazine.
别这样 Clarence 我们都上过杂♥志♥
I had my photo in "US Weekly."
我的照片登在<美国周刊>
I was picking my nose behind Margot Robbie.
我当时在玛格特·罗比身后挖鼻孔
I'm sorry. I just have a lot of prominent clients
抱歉 我的名人客户实在是太多了
that need my attention these days.
他们都需要我的关注
Oh. Prominent clients, huh?
哦 名人客户是吗
You got really fancy since med school,
你从医学院开始就挺赶时髦
'cause I remember holding your ponytail back
因为我还记着帮你抓着马尾辫
when you puked on Halloween.
在你万圣节喝醉呕吐的时候
I don't remember it that way.
我记得事情不是这样的
Hey, Clarence. This is my son's only white grandmother.
Clarence 这是我儿子唯一的白人祖母
She means a lot to me. So you're gonna do her surgery,
她对我很重要 所以你要给她做手术
or I'm gonna post the video of you doing your swing dance routine
要不然我就上传你跳摇摆舞的视频
from the med school talent show.
那是你医学院才艺秀的表演节目
No. You wouldn't.
不 你不会
Oh, yes, I would. And it's a real zoot suit riot.
对 我会的 那可真是好一场阻特装骚乱
阻特装骚动 1943年身穿阻特装的墨西哥裔青年在洛杉矶
阻特装 裤管宽大裤腰高裤口狭窄 宽肩上衣长而宽松的服装
Okay, fine. I'll do your surgery.
好吧 我会做手术的
Someone else will just have to treat
只能让别人去照顾扮演
the triplets that play Ryan Seacrest.
瑞安·西克莱斯特的那组三胞胎了
Thank you, Dr. Choi. That's good.
谢谢你 Choi医生 真好啊
So Saturday's the surgery. Ma wants you to be there.
所以星期六做手术 妈想要你在场
Richie's gonna be late. He's gonna be hungover.
Richie会迟到的 他肯定会宿醉
It's leather pride weekend.
这周有皮革骄傲周末
Okay. Saturday's also Morgan's wedding
好吧 Morgan的婚礼也在周六
and I think he might kill himself
我觉得他可能会自杀
if both of us aren't there.
如果我们两个都不在场的话
But don't worry. I have a plan.
别担心 我有个计划
I'm gonna go to the wedding. Dot is gonna take care of Leo,
我会去参加婚礼 Dot照顾Leo
so that you and Richie can be with your mom.
这样你和Richie就能陪着你妈
And I already talked to Dr. Richlin
而且我已经和Richlin医生谈过了
and I made sure that they're playing Perry Como
我确保他们会放佩里·科莫的歌♥
when she goes to sleep.
在她麻药生效睡过去的时候
Wow. Thank you.
哇 谢谢你
I'm so grateful you figured all this out.
非常感激你把一切都安排好了
Well, honestly, it was nice to think about something
说实话 能想想别的事是很好的
other than losing my practice.
只要不是关于失去我的诊所
I just wish you could be there.
我只是希望你能在场
Sometimes I feel more nervous than Mom.
有时候我比妈还紧张
Hey, I promise it's gonna be okay.
我保证一切会顺利的
Yeah.
嗯
Okay. Okay, okay. Bye.
好啦 嗯 再见
Bye.
再见
Hey, Anna. I got a great idea.
嘿 Anna 我有一个好主意
Tomorrow why don't you, me, and Penelope slag off work,
明天不如咱们两个 带上Penelope一起翘班
go to the airport, right?
去机场 怎么样
Find the first flight out of here. Get out of Dodge.
坐第一班飞机 离开这里
Okay. Well, the first flight out is to Cincinnati.
好吧 第一班飞机是飞向辛辛那提市的
You want to go there?
你想去那儿吗
Well, what's the first international flight?
那第一班国际航♥班♥呢
Saskatoon. Damn it!
萨斯卡♥通♥市 我去
The whole point was to get out of the bleeding rat race,
逃离的关键就在于摆脱无聊的生活
not be another cog in the wheel.
不是作另一个车里的齿轮
It's like Pink Floyd said,
正如平克·弗洛伊德说过的
"Let's not be another brick in the wall."
"别做墙里的另一块砖"
Okay. You're sounding a lot like a college freshman right now.
好了 你现在听起来很像一个大学新生
Yeah, well, you could be more supportive of my growth.
好吧 那你可以支持我的成长
Okay. Look. We cannot go to some random city tomorrow
好 我们不能明天随便去一个城市
because we have jobs.
因为我们有工作
And I am trying to be supportive,
而且我有试着支持你
but this just isn't me,
但这不是我的活法
and I feel like it really isn't you either.
我感觉这样也不是真正的你
Well, that's where you're wrong, right?
那你就错了 好吧
'Cause this is the real me.
因为这就是真正的我
And he's been there the whole time underneath,
因为他一直潜藏在我的身体里
yearning to get out.
一直想要出来
And you better get used to it, love.
你最好适应 亲爱的
I don't know.
我不知道
I miss the man I fell in love with.
我怀念那个我爱上的男人
What... ?
什么
I'm missing my best friend's mastectomy
我错过我最好朋友的乳♥房♥♥切除手术
to watch your kid.
就为了给你看孩子
You owe me, Lahiri.
你欠我人情 Lahiri
I do. Thank you so much, Dot.
对 非常感谢你 Dot
And if you could just do me a favor
如果你能帮我个忙
and not teach my son any ethnic jokes while I'm gone,
别在我走的时候教他种族笑话
that would be great.
那就太好了
Oh, yeah. God forbid the kids at school like him.
嗯 但愿学校的孩子们都不喜欢他
Dot. I like your dress.
Dot 我喜欢你的裙子
Thank you.
谢谢
But I hate the bracelet.
但我讨厌你戴的手链
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表