Oh,sorry about your divorce.
哦 对于你离婚的事我感到很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, this is a red oak, and this is a white oak.
没错 那是一颗红橡树 而这是一颗白橡树
You can tell by the leaves. Oh.
通过叶子你可以把它们区分开来 喔
You see that? It's not red or white though.
你看到那些叶子了吗 它既不是红色也不是白色的
Exactly, yeah, they're green.
完全正确 因为它们是绿色的
Hey, Brett? Oh, yeah?
嘿 Brett 哦 怎么了
When is the hike over?
这次徒步旅行什么时候结束啊
Over? This is the trailhead.
结束 这里是起点
We're just starting. Wait, then what did we just do?
我们才刚开始 等会儿 那我们刚才是在干嘛
The very short walk from the parking lot?
你是说从停车场走过来的这短短一段路
I lost a toe nail!
我已经失去了一个脚趾甲
Psst, here, bought 'em off a cleaning lady.
嘶 给你 从清洁阿姨那里买♥♥来的
$10 a pop, so...
一条要10刀 所以
Thank you so much. I'm starving.
真心感谢 我已经饿瘪了
Yeah. Wow.
我知道 哇喔
Just one?
就给我一条
No, that's great. I love it.
不 那样已经很好了 我的最爱
Oh, yours has peanut better chips in it, huh?
哦 你的那些上面有黄油花生碎 是吗
No, this is so generous. I love it.
不是的 你太大方了 这条是我的最爱
Thank you, thank you so much. You're welcome, great.
谢谢 真的太谢谢你了 不客气 好极了
Okay, everybody,
大家听好了
we're gonna get started before the rattlesnakes wake up.
我们得趁响尾蛇还没醒过来早点出发
You know what? I should not have shouted that.
你们知道吗 我刚才不应该喊的
They are now awake.
它们现在已经醒了
Let's go, let's go. Come on.
走吧 我们出发 快跟上
Let's hop to it. Keep your feet high.
大家都跳着走 把脚抬高
Oh, right there we got some mule deer droppings. That's nice.
哦 这里我们能看到有一些骡鹿留下的粪便 很有意思
I was ovulating last night,and yet,
昨天晚上正好是我的排卵期 然而
when I came back from brushing my teeth,
等我刷完牙出来
you were snoring your head off. Okay, I'm sorry.I was tired.
你却已经开始打呼了 好了 对不起 但我是真的累了
You had to watch another episode of "House of Cards."
是你昨晚非要再看一集<纸牌屋>
You're always tired.
你总是喊累
I guess that's what I get for marrying a much older guy.
我猜这就是我嫁给一个比我老的多的男人应得的下场
Okay, you know what?
好了 你知道吗
We talked about this. Age is different for men.
我们谈论过这件事了 男人跟女人划分年龄的标准不太一样
Yes, you are 15 years younger than me,
是的 你是比我小15岁
but in the eyes of society, I'm younger than you.
但是在现在这个社会看来 我比你要年轻
Whatever. You know what?
随便你说 你知道吗
Since I'm not tired,
既然我一点也不累
I'm gonna hike up to that South American couple
我要赶上前面那对南美夫妇
because I bet they had sex last night.
因为我打赌他们昨晚肯定做♥爱♥了
Every South American couple has sex every night.
所有的南美夫妻都会每晚做♥爱♥
You can't compare.
你不能跟他们比啊
Martha, Martha, Martha, trouble in paradise.
Martha Martha Martha 他们俩的婚姻出现危机啦
I guess they're not having sex.
我猜他们现在没有夫妻生活了
He never had that problem when he was with me.
他跟我在一起的时候从来没有这个问题啊
Is Casey the guy or the girl?
Casey是那个男的还是那个女孩
And yet you can tell birds apart?
这个你都分不清但你却可以认出不同的鸟类
He's the guy. Ugh, Martha.
是那个男的 呃 Martha
Kind of girl's name, Mindy.
听起来比较像是个女生名字啊 Mindy
If we're lucky, we'll see a bear.
如果我们够幸运 我们可以看到一头熊
If we're lucky. Oh, good.
如果我们够幸运的话 哦 太好了
Okay, guys, the straggler caught up.
好了 大伙儿 落伍的那个终于赶上啦
We can go now. Break's over.
我们现在可以出发了 休息时间结束
No, no, no, I need a break,
不 不 不行 我得休息一会儿
more than these people cause I'm the worst one.
比这些人还需要休息因为我是体力最差的那个
Yeah, but we've been here for seven or eight minutes,
呃 但是我们已经停在这七八分钟了
and if we wait any longer,we're gonna cramp up.
如果我们再多呆一会儿 我们的腿就会抽筋了
I can already feel that lactic acid building in my calves,
我已经能感觉到乳酸在我的小腿堆积了
come on.
走吧
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't mind hanging back, Brett... in fact,
我不介意落后一点点 Brett 事实上
I've got some experience tricking Mindy into moving.
我知道怎么骗Mindy动起来
I'll just tell her that Oscar Isaac's on top of the mountain.
我只要告诉她奥斯卡·伊萨克在山顶就行了
What? Oscar Isaac's here?
什么 奥斯卡·伊萨克在这里
Where? See?
哪儿呢 看到啦
Sorry, guys, I can't let you do that.
对不起 两位 我不能让你们这么做
It's a big part of Two Turtles resort to leave the weakest behind,
双龟度假会所很重要的一项规定就是要把弱者甩在后面
see if they can fend for themselves.
看他们能不能自己保护好自己
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
The resort was founded by Ayn Rand.
这个度假村是由Ayn Rand创立的
Look, all you have to do is follow the trail
你瞧 你要做的就是沿着这条小路
to the waterfall, okay?
一直走到瀑布那边 听明白了吗
It's the easiest thing I've ever asked anybody to do.
这是我叫过别人做过的最简单的事了
Yeah, but what if I see a rattlesnake?
好吧 但如果我碰到一条响尾蛇怎么办
Well, you won't see them as much as you'll hear them,
呃 你主要可能只会听到它们的动静而不是见到他们
but by then it's too late.
但是到那个时候已经太迟了
Okay, folks, as I was saying,
好了 伙计们 正如我所说的
this area is called Rattlesnake Gulch.
这块区域叫做响尾蛇峡谷
Oh, great. A fork in the road?
哦 真是"妙极了" 竟然出现岔路
Ugh, no signal.
噁 没有信♥号♥♥
Okay, Mindy, left or right?
好吧 Mindy 走左边还是右边
I know I'm looking for a waterfall.
我现在知道得是我得找一座瀑布
Don't go chasing waterfalls, TLC.
不要幻想去追逐瀑布 TLC的歌♥
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, left.
"左眼"Lisa Lopes 走左边
I could be a trail guide.
我都可以给大家当向导了
I've been walking for hours, and no sign of any waterfall.
我都已经走了几个小时了 完全看不到有瀑布的迹象
It's so hot. I'm so thirsty.
天太热了 我又好渴
Should I drink my own pee?
我应该喝自己的尿吗
Ooh, a cave. Maybe I can cool off and come up with a plan
哦 一个洞穴 也许我可以待在里面凉快凉快再来想个办法
or a bear will share its honey with me.
或者也许会有一头熊会跟我分享它贮存起来的蜂蜜
Ah... aah!
啊 啊啊
Oh, God, my ponytail's stuck.
哦 天呐 我的马尾卡在石头缝里面了
Help, help!
救命 救命
Somebody help me!
有没有人来救我啊
Oh, God, I must be getting delirious.
哦 天啊 我肯定是开始出现幻觉了
I'm starting to question
我开始质疑我
some of the choices I've made in my life.
生命里做过的一些人生选择了
Hey, it's your girl, Mindy.
嘿 这里是你们的朋友 Mindy
Coming to you live from a cave I fell into.
从我摔进来的山洞里现场直播
I can't get any Internet, so whoever finds me and my phone,
我上不了网 所以不管是谁发现了我和我的手♥机♥
you'll have to upload it later.
麻烦你们之后把这段视频上传
And if I die, tell Leo I love him.
如果我死了 告诉Leo我爱他
And tell Morgan to clear my search history.
还有叫Morgan清空我的搜索记录
Hey!
嘿
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Snap out of it!
振作起来
Oh, my God, Reese Witherspoon?
我的天啊 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭
What are you doing here in the middle of the woods?
你为什么会出现在这片森林里
Oh, no, you're in rehab.
哦 不 你进戒毒所了
I knew it. You know what?
我就知道 你知道吗
If you can help me out of here,
如果你帮我离开这儿
I will write you a prescription for whatever you want.
我会写处方帮你开任何你想嗑的药
No, I am here to teach you some hard truths, dummy.
不 我来这是来告诉你一些你比较难以接受的事实的 笨蛋
Hard truths? No, no, pass.
难以接受的事实 不 我不要 不听
I choose dare. I dare you to kiss me.
我选大冒险 我赌你不敢亲我
You're my celebrity hall pass.
你是我的名人万能通行证
Oh, that's so weird cause you're my non-celebrity hall pass.
哦 真是太巧了因为你是我的普通人万能通行证
Really? No, that's not a thing.
真的吗 当然不是 根本就没这回事
And besides, why do you need a celebrity hall pass?
这个先不谈 你为什么需要一张名人万能通行证
You're not even dating anybody.
你连一个约会都没有
You're divorced and single.
你就是一个单身离异女性
Damn, Reese Witherspoon, that's cold as hell.
妈的 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭 你这话说的也太伤人了吧
I thought you were supposed to be America's sweetheart.
在我的印象里你不应该是美国甜心吗
I thought you were supposed to give me advice like,
我以为你给我的建议应该像是
"I will find my one true love
"我会找到真爱的"
if I give up my big city ways"
"只要我愿意放弃大城市的生活"
and go back to my down home roots."
"然后回到我的家乡发展"
Is that the plot of "Sweet Home Alabama"?
那是<情归阿♥拉♥巴马>的情节吗
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表