It's really no one's business,
这真的不关你们的事
but since everyone's so curious,
但是如果所有人都这么好奇的话
yeah, I'm pregnant.
没错 我怀孕了
And... I used a sperm donor.
然后 我用的是捐献的精♥子♥
Thank you.
感谢你
I'm sure I have many children out there somewhere,
我知道我在外面什么地方还有很多孩子
but this is not one of them.
但这个肯定不是我的
That's wonderful. We're so happy for you.
那太棒了 我们都为你高兴
Me too. I was hoping for better gossip.
我也是 我本来想挖到更猛的料的
Yeah, didn't we all?
是啊 我们都想
You're really pregnant? Yeah.
你真的怀孕了吗 是的
I'm so happy for you.
我真心为你感到高兴
Oh, you see, Colette? Don't worry.
看到了吧 Colette 别担心
Tamra just told Morgan he's the father.
Tamra刚刚告诉Morgan他是孩子他爸
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Am I the father?
我是孩子他爸吗
Kind of.
差不多
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
And then when I died,
然后当我死的时候
an angel came up to me, and he said...
一个天使来我面前 然后他说
that Tamra and I had sired a child...
Tamra和我生了一个孩子
and that he would be king of the world.
这个孩子将会是世界的主宰
Oh, please. You bonked your head for, like, ten seconds.
拜托 你撞了脑袋差不多就 十秒钟
You were barely out long enough
你昏过去的时间
for us to go through your pockets.
都不怎么够我们翻你口袋的
I'm sorry about not telling you, Morgan...
抱歉没有告诉你 Morgan
not because you have a right to know as a man...
不是因为作为一个男人你有权知道
#MyBodyMyRules...
话题"我的身体我做主"
but because you're a good guy
而是因为你是个好人
who could make a sort of okay dad.
能做一个差不多还行的爸爸
A lot of unplanned pregnancies for an OB-GYN clinic.
对妇产科诊所来说有太多意外怀孕了
It happens
这常有的事啊
Tamra, I don't have a lot of money
Tamra 我没有很多钱
or a formal education
来负担正规的教育
or a casual education...
或者不正规的教育
and I have feet that smell so bad,
而且我的脚特别臭
my podiatrist quit the business.
臭到我的足病医生都退出这一行了
But the one thing that I know that works...
但我知道有一个还管用的
is my heart.
就是我的心
And it beats for you and that unborn child,
它为你和那个未出世的孩子而跳动
and I will always love both of you.
我会永远爱你们
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Wow. That was hella heartfelt.
哇 真是情真意切
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
But this is all happening a little fast.
但是这发展的有点快
I need some time to think.
我需要点时间思考一下
Yes. Oh, definitely.
好 好 当然
Think about it, think about it. Yes!
思考一下 思考一下 棒
In your face! Why?
看见没 为什么
She didn't say no. I have never been more cahn-tent.
她没有拒绝 我从没有这么的 满足
Did you hear?
你听说了没
Dr. Kimball-Kinney got Tamra pregnant.
Kimball-Kinney医生把Tamra搞怀孕了
Can you even? No, you can't.
你能想象 不你不能
Oh, no, she's gonna gain so much weight.
噢 不 她会增重很多的
Someone else might win "Skinniest Nurse" This year.
估计今年会是别人赢得"最瘦护士"称号♥了
Wait, are you two talking about Jody Kimball-Kinney?
等等 你俩在说Jody Kimball-Kinney吗
I'm sorry, Dr. Hernandez. This is a private conversation
抱歉 Hernandez医生 这是私人谈话
spoken very loudly... but, yes. Tell everyone.
虽然很大声 但 是的 告诉所有人吧
Thank you, everyone, for joining me in the courtyard.
谢谢大家 能来院子里和我一起
This is a huge decision,
这是一项重大的决定
so I want to make as a big of a production of it as possible.
所以我想把事情搞得越大越好
Can we please do this inside?
我们能进去说吗
My shoes are very expensive,
我的鞋很贵的
and there is rat feces everywhere.
而且这里到处都是老鼠屎
So I talked to my family last night about Morgan,
所以我昨晚和我的家人说了Morgan
and they all unanimously said, "Hell, no, he's a Shrek."
然后他们一致都说 "千万别 他跟个史莱克一样"
But they don't know him like you guys do,
但是他们不如你们了解他
so what do y'all think?
所以你们怎么看
I think you should make whatever decision produces the least carbon.
我觉得你应该做一个碳排放最少的决定
I say you should be with Morgan.
我觉得你应该和Morgan在一起
He'll be obsessed with you forever,
他会永远迷恋你的
just like my high-school drama teacher.
就像我高中的戏剧老师一样
He still writes me letters from prison.
他还在从监狱里给我写信
Look, Tamra, this whole thing started
听着 Tarma 整件事情的起因
because you told me you wanted to have a kid by yourself.
就是因为你告诉我你想独自抚养这个孩子
We all love Morgan, but you don't have to be with him
我们都爱Morgan 但是你不用非要和他在一起
just because he offered.
仅仅因为他这么提出了
It's very easy for us to tell you
我们说让你去做这件浪漫的事
to do the romantic thing.
这对我们来说很容易
It is way, way harder
但对你来说就难多了
for you to live with the consequences of that decision.
要去接受并承担这个决定所带来的后果
Yeah. Oh!
是啊 喔
There you all are. Morgan...
你们都在这儿呢 Morgan
I don't have an answer yet. I know you haven't.
我现在还没有答案 我知道你没有
And that's because I did not give you the proposal that you deserve,
因为我还没有给你你应得的求婚
but now...
但是现在
I got something special. It's Grandmother's.
我找到了特殊的东西 这是我祖母的
And I went to her, and I said,
我去找她 然后我说
"I have met the future Mrs. Morgan Tookers."
"我已经遇到了未来的Morgan Tookers夫人"
And she looked at me and said,
然后她看着我说
"Shut up!
"闭嘴"
I'm watching 'Hannity'!"
我正在看<汉尼提秀>"
Tamra Brandy Monica Webb...
Tamra Brandy Monica Webb
will you make me the happ... ah!
你愿意让我成为最幸 啊
And when I died...
当我死的时候
I was in this special place... and you were there.
我在一个特别的地方 你在那里
And you were there.
你也在那里
Oh, that's nice. And you were there.
哦 那真好 你也在那里
We were having group sex.
我们在群♥交♥
Come on. No. What? Whoa.
拜托 不要 什么 哇
We were. We recorded it.
我们是在群♥交♥ 我们录下来了
Yeah, well... That's my Jello.
好吧 那是我的果冻
Nope, I brought it from home.
不是 我从家带来的
It says "Luke Presbyterian."
上面写着"圣路加长老会"
Morgan, I tried on the ring.
Morgan 我试了戒指
And I like the way it fits.
我喜欢它很适合我
But more importantly, I like the way it feels.
但更重要的是 我喜欢带上它的感觉
Does that mean you're gonna say yes?
那意味着你要答应了吗
Yes.
是的
But if we're at a really cool party,
但是如果我们在一个很酷的派对上的话
I reserve the right to pretend like I don't know you.
我保留装作不认识你的权利
I wouldn't have it any other way.
反正我也绝对不会反对
Hello, Mary. A few days ago,
你好啊 Mary 几天前
a little bird told me that you were interested in me romantically.
一只小鸟告诉我你对我有好感
But I haven't heard anything since.
但那之后我就再也没听说什么了
I just... I heard about you and Tamra's baby.
我只是 我听说了你和Tamra的孩子的事
Oh, well, that was just a rumor.
哦 那只是谣言
Morgan the nurse is the father.
护士Morgan是孩子他爸
Well, I know that now,
好吧 我现在知道了
but before I knew the truth about you and Tamra,
但在我知道你和Tamra的事的真♥相♥之前
I asked around about you.
我四处打听了你
Asked men? Asked women.
问的男人们吗 问的女人们
Oh, no.
噢 不
You've slept with half the women in this hospital,
你和这医院里一半的女人都睡过
and the advice they gave me... run.
而且她们给我的建议是 逃吧
Well, I have changed.
我已经变了
I wouldn't have even wanted to
我以前都不会想和
date a woman your age before.
你这个年龄的女人约会
I am instinctively taking off my earrings...
我现在要本能地要摘下我的耳环
And you are gonna want to be gone
而且当我摘完之后
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表