was mistaken when I said I did not want
说我不想要维多利亚女王半身像
the Queen Victoria bust.
就是个错误
She has a great deal of sentimental value,
她对我来说很有情感价值
and I would like her back.
所以我想把她要回来
Okay. Now?
好吧 现在吗
Yes. Okay.
是的 好
Ooh. Are you sure, Anna?
你确定吗 Anna
She's quite heavy.
她很重
Oh, I am stronger than you'll ever know.
我远比你想象的要壮
Son of a bitch!
我♥操♥你大爷
Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
好 哇哦
Got it. I'm fine.
知道了 我没事
That's dense. That's denser than I...
真沉啊 比我想象的沉
Thought. That's... I'm okay.
多了 那个 我很好
Good evening. Goodbye, ladies.
晚安 再见 女士们
Why would you make up a fake job
你为什么要编造一份假工作
in some made-up state?
在那么一个虚构的地方
Pennsylvania is a real state,
宾夕法尼亚是真实存在的
and I made it up to see how you'd react.
我伪造工作是想看看你的反应
Dr. Witsel asked us how we would deal with a real challenge
Witsel医生问我们怎么处理我们关系中的难题
in our relationship, so I gave us
所以我就给我们制♥造♥了
a real challenge.
一个难题
And? And we failed.
然后呢 然后我们失败了
How is this a failure?
这怎么算失败
I have been so supportive of you.
我这么支持你
It's a failure...
就是失败了
because you don't want to be with me.
因为你不想和我在一起
What? Why else would I have married you
啥 我如果不想和你在一起
if I don't want to be with you?
为啥我们会结婚
Honestly?
真的吗
I think you married me because you love the idea of marriage.
我觉得我们结婚只是因为你喜欢结婚这个想法
You think I'm a good guy
你觉得我是个好人
who's good to your son
对你的儿子很好
and you love my daughter,
你也爱我女儿
and you thought...
而且你以为
maybe one day you would grow to love me.
或许有天你会爱上我
What was I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
Tell you not to go for your dream job?
叫你别去应聘你最爱的工作吗
That's what Danny did to me,
Danny就是那样对我的
and that's what ruined our relationship.
那就是毁了我们关系的原因
Mindy, that is not our issue.
Mindy 那不是我们的问题
Did you really have no problem living in separate cities
你真的觉得我们可预见的异地生活
for the foreseeable future?
不会有任何问题吗
Well, this next part shouldn't be too hard for you.
这下一步对你来说不成问题吧
What are you saying?
你说啥
Mindy, you don't want to be married to me.
Mindy 你不想跟我结婚
I think we should get a divorce.
我们离婚吧
Okay.
好吧
Wow. That was...
哇 这
really fast.
真爽快
Ben, I am sorry.
Ben 对不起
I don't know why this isn't working,
我不知道这为什么不起作用
and I wish I could feel the way that I am supposed to feel,
我希望我能有我应有的感觉
but I just don't.
但我就是没有
Good-bye.
再见
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Thanks, Morgan.
谢谢 Morgan
You hear all that?
你全听见了吗
What? No, I broke your shower. I'm so sorry.
啥 不 我弄坏了你的淋浴 对不起
Tamra, what are you doing here?
Tamra 你在这干嘛
Are you dating my neighbor, Mr. Slavos?
你在和我邻居Slavos先生约会吗
That makes sense. He's amazing at checkers.
有道理 他国际跳棋挺厉害的
No, I was just in the neighborhood,
不 我只是在街坊这边转转
so I figured I'd drop in.
就打算过来拜访下
How was Philadelphia?
宾州怎么样
Philadelphia was the worst.
不能再差
Someone stole my magazine on the bus,
有人在巴士上偷了我的杂♥志♥
and I made the crack in the Liberty Bell bigger.
我还把独♥立♥钟的裂缝搞得更大了
And Ben was lying about the job the entire time,
Ben从头到尾都在撒工作的谎
and then an Eagles fan stabbed me,
有个老鹰队的粉丝刺伤了我
and then I witness the destruction of my best friend's marriage.
还见证了我最好的朋友的婚姻破灭
So this means you're not moving to Philadelphia?
所以你不会搬去宾州了
No, I can't.
不 我不能
I can't move the dogs in the middle of the school year.
我不能在学期中把狗也带过去
Ow! Down, down, down!
噢 下去 下去 下去
Pamela, can you book a pedicure for me this weekend?
Pamel 你能给我预约这周末修脚吗
And I don't want the man.
我不要那个男的
You don't need to come in here.
你不必进来的
I just... I don't want Doug.
我只是 我不想约Doug
Hey, Cliff.
嗨 Cliff
Guess who needs a divorce attorney.
猜猜谁需要一个离婚律师
Oh, dear God.
天哪
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表