I thought us three could discuss
我认为我们三个可以谈谈
a joint wedding gift for them.
该一起给他们送什么礼物
A group gift? That's great.
团体礼物 真好
The easiest way to cheap out.
最简单的省钱方法
Are we talking Tamra- Morgan wedding gifts?
我们在说Tamra和Morgan的婚礼礼物么
I thought we could all go in on something they really need.
我觉得我们可以集资买♥♥一件他们真的需要的东西
Like a buffalo head for the nursery.
比方说一个放在儿童房♥的水牛头
Did someone hear something? It's like
你们听到声音了么 好像是
the brittle squeak of a former friend.
一个前朋友发出的刺耳的吱吱声
Oh, I see.
我懂了
You're pretending not to hear me.
你是在假装听不见我说话
Very mature. No, it's... lt's still there.
很成熟的行为 不 那个声音还在那儿
Oh, we'll get an exterminator.
没事 我们待会找一下灭虫公♥司♥好了
Anyway, anyway, um,
总之 总之
I thought us three loyal doctors
我认为我们三位忠诚的医生
could split a gift together.
可以平分礼物的开销
I do like the idea of going in on a gift
我喜欢平分礼物开销
without the taint of betrayal.
不带背叛的污点
If you guys feel really strongly,
如果你们意愿这么强烈的话
then I think that's what we should do.
我认为我们就该这么做
And Jody can just figure out his own gift.
Jody送什么是他自己的事
Great, it's settled.
好 就这么定了
The three of us will split
我们三个平分
a vintage chaise longue from the home of Wallis Simpson.
温莎公爵夫人家的古董躺椅的费用
I already ordered it. It didn't fit in our apartment.
我已经订了 只是咱们公♥寓♥里放不下
Fine, I'll buy the buffalo head myself.
好 那我就自己买♥♥水牛头
Probably have to be a smaller animal,
可能买♥♥个小点的动物
but that mounted muskrat will come from the heart.
但至少到时候送麝香鼠的人的情谊是发自真心
I mean, he hates it when we commandeer
我是说 他讨厌我们
two tables during rush hour.
在用餐高峰期占着两张桌子
No, he only hated it that one time... What Time?
不 他只讨厌那一次 哪次
I don't get this show. Why do they gotta talk so fast?
我不懂这个电视剧 她们语速为什么那么快
Any time anything happens, someone's got a little remark.
无论发生了什么事 有人都要评论几句
That's called good writing.
这叫写得好
You want good writing?
你要写得好的
Let me show you "JAG" sometime.
改天我给你放<执法悍将>
You are not much fun to watch this with.
和你一起看这个没什么乐子
No, you're not.
你是挺没意思的
Yeah, I'm glad you turned it off.
很高兴你把电视关了
Now we can focus on why we're here.
现在可以讨论我们在这儿的原因了
Cancer.
癌症
Breast cancer.
乳腺癌
Ma, I can't believe the breast that gave me life
妈 我不敢相信那给予我生命的乳♥房♥♥
is now trying to take yours.
现在将要夺去你的生命
Danny, you gotta pull it together.
Danny 振作起来
You're really bumming everybody out.
你真的让每个人都很扫兴
Hey, Ma, you wanna see some pictures on my phone?
嘿 妈 你想看我手♥机♥上的照片么
Yes. I was in Miami.
好 这是我在迈阿密的时候
It was leather week.
这是皮革主题周
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't show her that.
喂 喂 喂 别给她看那个
Come on, those guys are too hot.
别这样 那些人都太性感了
She needs to stay calm, okay? And we need to focus.
她得保持冷静 好么 而且我们需要专注
Okay, Ma, you can't win a battle
好了 妈 你打不赢这场仗
without a good battle plan.
如果你没有一个好的作战计划
Any good general will tell you that.
任何一个好将军都会这样跟你说
Okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
What's the battle plan, Custer?
作战计划是什么 卡斯特将军
A book called "Curing Cancer Through Prayer and Healthy Eating."
一本名叫<用祈祷与健康饮食治愈癌症>的书
Now, I thought I'd read aloud from it
现在 我要大声朗读
during each of these sessions
每一次化疗都要这样做
to soothe and inspire you.
来安抚并启发你
"Introduction. The Lord is our savior.
"前言 神是我们的拯救者"
"Could he also be our nutritionist?
"他是否也能当我们的营养师呢"
"Over the next 500 pages,
"在接下来的五百页中"
"I'll attempt to answer that question."
"我会试着回答那个问题"
Just do it, Morgan.
动手吧 Morgan
I'm sorry, you want me to shoot you in the foot?
抱歉 你让我用枪射你的脚么
I have terrible aim. Think about our bathroom floor.
我瞄不准的 想想我们的卫生间地板
Look, if you don't shoot me,
如果你不动手的话
I'm gonna have to go to the dysentery capital of the world.
我就必须去那个世界痢疾首都了
And they don't have cable, WNBA, or lesbians.
那儿还没有有线电视 美国女篮 或女同性恋
Why can't you just tell your brother you don't wanna go?
你为什么不告诉你哥哥你不想去呢
Jody won't understand.
Jody不会懂的
We have never been apart in our entire life.
我们一辈子就没分开过
This way I can stay here
这样的话我就能留下
and neither one of us have to get hurt.
没有人会受伤
Well, except for my foot.
当然 除了我的脚
Okay, look, I love the easy way out.
好吧 我喜欢简单方法
I cut holes in all my underwear,
我在我所有的内衣上都剪了洞
front and back. But you need to talk to your...
前面后面都剪 但你需要和你
Morgan, what...
Morgan 你
Oh, my God! Ah, ah, ah!
我的天哪
The next smoothie recipe is blueberry blast.
下一道奶昔菜谱是蓝莓风暴
Blueberries, almond butter...
蓝莓 杏仁酱
A-gave?
阿给
Kale, banana, fresh yogurt... All right, stop.
甘蓝 香蕉 新鲜酸奶 好了 别说了
Please, stop reading me these recipes.
求你别读这些菜谱了
Okay, that's fair enough. All right,
好吧 正好
what do you guys wanna talk about
你们想谈谈什么
to get your mind off cancer?
来忘掉癌症
Well, Mindy always brought fun stuff to read.
Mindy总是带一些有趣的读物
Like celebrity gossip magazines or her neighbor's mail.
像是名人八卦杂♥志♥或是她邻居的邮件
You got any fun things?
你有什么好玩的东西吗
You know any celebrity gossip?
你知道名人八卦么
Oh. Uh, Sinatra supposedly had a thing with Nancy Reagan.
法兰克·辛纳屈好像和南希·里根有一腿
I don't believe it. That stunk.
我不相信 太逊了
You know what? Why don't we let Richie talk?
为什么不让Richie说说话呢
So Richie, how are things in LA?
Richie 洛杉矶怎么样
Um, they're not that great, Ma.
那儿也没那么好 妈
Uh, I didn't get cast on "Survivor."
我没入选<幸存者>
Again. And that was... That was really plan A.
又一次落选了 那是我的第一计划
Uh, I was hoping maybe I could get $20, $25 grand
我希望我能拿到两万 两万五美元
just to hold me over until next year's castings of "Survivor."
能让我撑到下一年<幸存者>选角
Let's talk about that later.
这个我们以后再谈
You know what I'd like? I would love one of those
你知道我喜欢什么吗 我很想吃一个
cupcakes that Mindy made. I threw those out.
Mindy做的纸杯蛋糕 我都扔了
But I got you something better than cupcakes.
但我有比纸杯蛋糕更好的东西
Jicama.
豆薯
All the crunch of apple with the taste of air.
如苹果般爽脆 如空气般无味
Okay, out. What?
好了 出去 什么
Out. Look, I love you.
出去 你知道 我爱你
And I can't believe I'm saying this,
我不敢相信我会说这个
but you're the worst part of chemo.
但你是化疗过程中最糟心的了
Me? Yeah, you. Go.
我么 对 就是你 走吧
Richie, let me see the Miami pictures.
Richie 让我看看迈阿密的照片
Come on. This is Rudy.
来吧 这是Rudy
That's Raul. That's the, uh...
那是Raul 那个是
That's the belt you gave me for Christmas.
那是你圣诞节送我的腰带
I didn't know you could do that with a belt.
我不知道腰带还能这么用
They're twins. Oh, aren't they... they're...
他们是双胞胎 他们是在
Oh, my.
天哪
Hola, señor.
你好 先生(西班牙语)
Perdón estoy buscando Dr. Lahiri?
我正在找Lahiri医生
Uh, I'm Dr. Lahiri.
我是Lahiri医生
Wait, did you just think I was
等一下 你刚才是不是以为我是
a male Hispanic janitor?
一个墨西哥男门卫
Yes, but only because of your build
对 但那只是因为你的体格
and the fact that you were rooting around in that trash bin.
以及你在垃圾桶里翻东西的事实
Okay, earlier, I threw out a donut
好吧 早些时候我扔掉一个甜甜圈
to prove that I could take a bite and leave it.
为了证明我能咬一口就不吃了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表