Remember, this is the happiest you will be for quite some time.
要知道 这将会是很长时间中你最开心的时候
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Danny, you haven't said a word all night.
Danny 你整晚都没怎么说话
Ma, do you know how embarrassing it was
妈 你知道这有多丢人吗
to be thrown out of my old hospital?
被人从自己以前工作过的医院撵出来
You know who gets thrown out of hospitals?
你知道都啥样的人被撵出来吗
Baby kidnappers. Drug addicts.
绑♥架♥小孩的人 瘾君子
The occasional Make-A-Wish celebrity who's too drunk.
时不时还有醉到做梦的名人们
Look, I love you. Mmhmm.
听着 我爱你 嗯哼
All right, and I don't want you
好了 我不希望你
to take this the wrong way.
往别的地方想
But you are not good in a crisis.
但你不擅长处理危机
Not good in a crisis? What are you talking about?
不擅长处理危机 你在说什么啊
I deliver babies every day.
我天天都接生孩子
I Heimlich'd a pilot on an airplane.
我在飞机上给飞行员急救
Everyone clapped. They gave me a pin, Ma.
每个人都鼓掌了 妈 他们还给了我胸针
Yeah, well, you're a wonderful doctor.
好吧 你是个很棒的医生
When the patient isn't your mother.
当病人不是你妈妈的时候
With me, you're a bit too intense.
对待我的时候 你有一点太紧张了
Too intense? My ma is sick.
太紧张了 我妈妈生病了
I would never forgive myself
我永远都不会原谅我自己
if I didn't spend every waking hour worrying about it,
如果我没在醒着的每时每刻都担心你
making sure everybody else was worrying about it too.
还让其他所有人都也一样担心的话
You see, that was very intense.
你看 这可太紧张了
Who are you shouting at? I don't know.
你到底在和谁喊啊 我不知道
I don't know, Ma. The cancer, I guess.
我不知道 妈 可能是癌症吧
The fact that you worked hard your whole life
可能是你一辈子都这么辛苦
and this is what you get?
然后这就是你的下场吧
That I can't do anything to stop it.
我还不能做什么来阻止它
I don't know. It's just...
我不知道 就是
It's unfair.
就是太不公平了
It's unfair. It is.
确实不公平
But, look.
但你看
We don't need to make our own storm clouds.
我们不用自己来造雨中的云
God does that.
上帝会做的
I need more rays of light.
我更需要光明
So, you really shot off your toe
你真的因为不想和我一起去
to get out of going with me?
把脚趾头射掉了
Well, Daddy would have been proud.
爸爸会很骄傲的
That's how he got out of Vietnam.
毕竟他也这么摆脱了越战兵役
Oh, oh, good.
啊 太好了
I was so worried you were gonna be mad.
我好担心你会生气
I was.
我确实生气了
But now I'm more sad than anything.
但现在我更多的是伤心
I'm sad that we're gonna be apart.
我伤心是因为咱们要分开了
I remember from the moment you were born,
我还记得你出生的那一刻
I thought, "This little baby's gonna be my best friend."
我想着 "这个小宝宝会是我最好的朋友的"
And that got weird sometimes.
但有时候会变得很怪
Like when I came back from college every time you lost a tooth
就像每次你换牙我都会从大学回来
so I could be the tooth fairy.
来当你的牙仙
That was you? Yeah.
那是你干的 是啊
I still have the teeth, too.
我还留着那些牙呢
I'm gonna miss you too.
我也会想你的
But I'm really proud of what you're doing.
我很为你骄傲
Well, that means a lot.
这对我来说意义很大
Say, now that Morgan's getting married,
既然Morgan要结婚了
you're gonna need a place to live.
你得有个地方住啊
Dr. L said I could sleep on the floor of her kitchen
L医生说我可以睡她厨房♥的地板上
if I cook and clean for her.
如果我给她煮饭和收拾卫生
Like Cinderella, she said.
像灰姑娘一样 她说
Why don't you just live here?
为什么你不住这呢
I didn't renovate a 17-room townhouse
我不是为了让什么俄♥罗♥斯♥百万富翁
so some Russian billionaire's daughter can live in it
在每日秀实习的女儿住这
while she interns at "The Daily Show."
才翻新这个有十七个房♥间的大房♥子的
Oh, my God. Me?
我的天哪 我
Living here?
住这
I'll be, like, the only lesbian on the Upper East Side.
我会成为上东区唯一的一个蕾丝边的
I am going to clean up.
我会好好收拾干净的
I expect you will, Colette.
我希望你这样 Colette
Well, apart from Jody's emotional detour
不去看Jody的感伤离别
and Mindy burning her breasts in the fondue pot,
和Mindy在芝士锅边的埋头苦吃
I thought that was a pretty successful braby shower.
我觉得这是一次特别棒的宝宝洗礼
Huh. Oh, really?
是吗
I don't. I think you ruined my party.
我不觉得 我觉得你毁了这个派对
I assumed it was going to get ruined, but not by you.
我有预感这个派对会被毁掉 但不是被你
When I first left for America,
当我第一次离开家来美国
Father didn't talk to me for 20 years.
我爸爸二十年没和我说话
The Reed family holds grudges for generations.
Reed家族会记仇很久很久
I'm just getting started.
我才刚开始呢
You need to calm down, Jeremy.
你要冷静点 Jeremy
We can find another doctor. Yeah, fine.
我们能找到别的医生的 是啊 好吧
But how am I gonna find another...
但我要怎么去找另一个
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I've been a fool.
我一直都是个傻子
Thank you.
谢谢你
Jeremy? Jody.
Jeremy Jody
I want to apologize.
我想说对不起
I guess I thought it would be easier
我以为这会很轻松
to stay mad at you than say goodbye.
不来说再见而是一直生你的气
But there's something I've always wanted to confess.
但有件事我一直想说
Oh, are you sure?
你确定吗
Some genies you can't go back in the bottle.
精灵从瓶子里出来可回不去了哦
Jody.
Jody
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Is that it? Yeah, that's it.
你就想说这个吗 对啊
Oh, well, you're my best friend too.
你也是我最好的朋友
I didn't want you to go.
我不想让你走
I didn't want to live in a world where male friendship
我不想活在兄弟情谊还没有
was less important than work or... or romantic love.
工作和恋爱重要的世界里
It is important.
这很重要
I don't think I would have been able to leave without
我觉得在知道有人会照顾好你
knowing you had someone here to take care of you.
之前我不能就这么走
Roger? No, Roger's got a girlfriend now.
Roger 喔不 Roger有女朋友了
We barely talk. No, Anna.
我们现在都不怎么说话 不是啊 我是说Anna
Oh. You two are perfect for each other,
喔 你们对彼此来说都很完美
and it made me feel
这让我觉得
like you were in good hands.
你能被照顾得很好
In good, cold hands.
很好很好
I bet she's home waiting for you right now.
我猜她正在家里等你呢
Yeah. I suppose you're right.
是啊 我想你说得对
Well, goodbye, Jody. Be safe.
那好吧 拜拜 Jody 要小心
Jambo.
你好(非洲话)
Best friends? What about me?
最好的朋友 那我算什么
Well, as a good friend of mine once said,
就像一个我的好朋友说的那样
"Best friend isn't a person. It's a tier."
"好朋友不是一个人 是一个层次"
Get in here.
来抱抱
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
You just missed Leo. I put him to bed.
你见不到Leo了 我刚把他哄睡
We just read our nightly chapter
我们才读完睡前故事
from Holly Madison's autobiography.
是霍莉·麦迪逊自传里的
Holly Madison?
霍莉·麦迪逊
What happened to "The Red Badge of Courage?"
<红色英勇勋章>怎么了
I threw it at a neighbor who was playing the trumpet.
我用那本书扔了一个吹♥喇♥叭♥的邻居
Uh, do you... Would you mind
呃嗯 你介不介意
if I came in and had a beer?
我进来喝瓶啤酒
Sure, yeah. Come on in.
来吧 进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I think I have a SkinnyBitch IPA in there.
我记得我还有瓶排骨精印度淡色啤酒
Oh, this Dr. Dan's will do.
喔 这支丹博士就行
Oktoberfest, now this was a good batch.
慕尼黑啤酒節 这批酒特别好
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表