'cause apparently what we need around here is another weirdo.
因为似乎我们最需要的就是再来一个怪胎
Jody! I want to thank you all for the job
Jody! 我要感谢你们给我这份工作
I plan on helping you all out
我计划要帮你们
more than you could possibly imagine.
帮到你们所不能想象的地步
See? He's a nice man.
你看 他是个好人
Oh, good. We can start now...
哦 我们可以从现在开始
by placing these do-nots right where they belong.
先把这些不该吃的东西放到他们该去的地方
My babies!
我的宝宝
This is gonna be fun.
接下来会很有趣的
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
What have I done?
我都做了什么
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好
Dr. Reed has been kind enough
Reed医生很好心
to let me run today's morning meeting
他让我主持今天的晨会
Where are the chairs?
椅子哪儿去了
I had them recycled. They're killing us.
我把椅子送到回收处了 椅子伤害人体
Chairs are the new cigarettes.
现在坐椅子就相当于吸烟
This is so uncomfortable. Who even sits like this?
这样太难受了 谁这么坐啊
Really? It's called "Indian style."
你认真的么 盘腿坐的名字就叫"印度式"呢
Hey. I actually like sitting like this.
嘿 我还挺喜欢这样坐的
This is good for your core.
这种姿势对核心肌群有好处
Thanks, Dr. Deslaurier. He's not a doctor.
谢谢 Deslaurier医生 他不是医生
Wake up.
起来
I'm sorry, but Brendan threw away all of my energy drinks
抱歉 但Brendan把我的能量饮料都扔了
Let me cut to the chase.
我就先说最重要的问题吧
I need to take over the supply closet.
我要占用储物柜
I've been signing your patients up
我正在说服你的病人
for my Herbal Materna-tea Cleanse.
参与我的孕妇花草茶净化疗程
Hey, sorry, that's where we keep our snow cone machine, so, no.
抱歉 那是我们放刨冰机的地方 不能给你
It's not gonna happen. The cleanse is $300 a box.
不可能的 净化剂三百美元一盒
You have all the space you need.
你想用哪儿就用哪儿
What? That's what I thought.
啥 和我想得一样
Meeting adjourned.
休会
What? How did he do that?
什么 他怎么做到的
He's got to go, man.
他得走人
90% of my diet is sugary snacks.
我饮食的百分之九十都是含糖零食
Yeah, my hair got tangled in his dream catcher.
对 我的头发缠到他的捕梦网里了
It gave me nightmares. Guys, I'm sorry.
让我做噩梦了 抱歉 大家
Brendan brings in too much money,
Brendan赚的钱太多了
and as you know, money talks.
你也知道 金钱万能
This is Trump's America, and we're just living in it...
这是川普时代的美国 我们就生活这儿
And normalizing it.
并且让这种情况常态化
Help me out.
扶我起来
Hey, wake up.
嘿 起来啦
Mindy, turn off "Family Guy."
Mindy 别看<恶搞之家>了
You've seen them all. We have something to tell you.
全季你都看过了 我们有事情跟你说
Hey! Cousin Sheena came to the office and told us...
嘿 Sheena到办公室来告诉我们
that Tamra's pregnant. Well...
Tamra怀孕了 这样的话
as Tamra's doctor, I can neither confirm
作为Tamra的医生 我不能肯定
nor deny that for HIPPO reasons.
也不能否定这一情况的真假 因为HIPPO
You mean HIPAA?
你想说的是HIPAA吧
Uh, I'm pretty sure it's HIPPO,
我很确定是HIPPO
because everyone's hungry-hungry for medical secrets
因为每个人都超渴求保密医疗信息
Well, we don't need your confirmation
我们不需要你的确定
because I found this book on Tamra's desk
因为我在Tamra的桌子上发现了这本书
"Family Affair: The Mary J. Blige Guide to a No-Drama Pregnancy"!
<家庭事务之玛丽·布莱姬教你平静度过孕期 >
Okay, well, I won't dispute it.
好吧 我不会反驳这本书
That is an amazing book.
这本书超赞的
It teaches you how to stop your baby from hollering.
它教你怎么让孩子停止大喊大叫
Oh, cool. So it's true.
酷 所以 这就坐实了
She really is pregnant.
她真的怀孕了
Okay, this is none of your business.
好吧 这不关你们的事
It is our business because Jody's the father.
这是我们的事 因为Jody是孩子的父亲
And I'm their supervisor.
而我是他们的上级
Wait, what? Jody's the father?
等等 你说什么 Jody是孩子爸爸
I thought STDs had left him sterile years ago.
我以为几年之前性病已经让他失去繁殖能力了
We have evidence. Tell her, Jeremy.
我们有证据 Jeremy告诉她
It was the hottest day of summer.
那是夏季最热的一天
I was carrying 40 pounds of flour.
我托着四十磅重的面粉
No, skip that part, babe.
跳过那一部分 宝贝
I saw Jody and Tamra on a date together holding hands
我看到Jody和Tamra牵手约会
They must be having a clandestine affair.
他们肯定是地下恋情
Okay, well, even if that's true, Tamra is an adult woman,
好吧 就算这是真的 Tamra是个成年女性
and if she wants to raise a baby on her own,
如果她想自己养孩子的话
she can raise a baby on her own, okay?
她就可以自己养 好吧
I don't have a man in my life, and Leo is thriving.
我生活里就没有男人 Leo成长得很好啊
He knows the alphabet better than me.
他比我还更了解字母表
Well, Jody should at least contribute financially.
Jody至少应该在经济上予以支持
He's so rich. Didn't he just commission a portrait of himself
他那么有钱 他不是才制订了一幅自画像
standing over a treasure chest?
画着他站在藏宝箱上面吗
Yes, I think the painter
没错 我认为那位画家
really captured the feeling I had when I found that treasure chest...
准确捕捉到了我发现藏宝箱时的感觉
happiness.
那就是幸福
I was supposed to be in the painting, too,
我本来也该在画里的
but I'm too squirmy, and the painter asked me to leave.
但我太紧张总是扭来扭去的 画家要求我离开了
To me, the best art is just a woman breastfeeding in public.
对我来说 最好的艺术就是看女人在公共场所哺乳
Jody...
Jody
We know what you did, and we are not okay with it.
我们知道你做了什么 而且我们不能接受
We know you're the father of Tamra's child.
我们知道你是Tamra孩子的父亲
What? What? Tamra's pregnant?
什么 啥 Tamra怀孕了
I never slept with Tamra.
我没和Tamra睡过
You guys, I really don't think it's Jody. Trust me.
大家 我真的不认为是Jody 相信我
Well, there's only one way to find out then.
那只有一种方式的证明真♥相♥了
To phlebotomy!
静脉取血
One second. It seemed you wanted to say something but held back.
等一下 你刚才似乎欲言又止
What are you guys all doing in here?
你们在这儿干嘛呢
Tamra, we've heard a pretty shocking rumor about you,
Tamra 我们听到了一个与你相关的令人震惊的谣言
and we would like you to confirm if it's true.
我们想让你确认谣言是不是真的
Okay, fine.
好吧
In my "No makeup" Instagram posts,
我在Instagram"素颜集"里传的照片
I secretly have on hella makeup.
其实是我上了超多的妆之后拍的
What?
啥
#NaturalBeauty?
话题"自然美"里的照片吗
No, not that.
不 不是那个
No, we're referring to something more... personal.
不 我们说的是另外一件更私人的事
Okay, Tamra, as your doctor,
好吧 Tamra 作为你的医生我要说
you do not need to tell them anything.
你不必告诉他们任何事
You know what? I'm not gonna tell them either,
而且 我也不会告诉他们任何事
because of HIPPO. We think Jody's the father of your baby
因为HIPPO法案 我们认为Jody是你肚中孩子的父亲
What? No, no, no, no, no.
什么 不不不
Dr. K didn't impregnate me. Ew.
K医生没让我怀孕 噁
Well, don't say "Ew." I'm handsome.
不要说"噁" 我很帅啊
Yeah, you can say that again.
你还是再说一遍吧
But I saw you two going on a date to that Madea movie
但是我看到你们一起去看黑疯婆电影了
You were holding hands.
你们拉着手呢
Whoa, what? No, no, that wasn't a date.
哇 什么 不 那不是约会
Dr. K loves Madea movies,
K医生超爱看黑疯婆系列电影
and when he goes to see them alone
但他一个人去看的话
everyone just thinks he's a cop.
所有人都以为他是警♥察♥
I want the rest of the audience
我只是想让其他观众
to feel comfortable laughing at the evil white villain.
能心安理得地嘲笑白人反派
Now, we were just there enjoying
这样的话 我们就只是在享受
the work of Georgia's own Tyler Perry
来自乔治亚本土导演泰勒·派瑞
and that wonderful actress who plays Madea.
和那个演黑疯婆的超棒的女演员的作品
Yeah, and at the end of the movie,
是的 而且在影片结尾
she taught us all that the true meaning of America
她告诉我们美国的真谛
is going to church with your family.
就是和你的家人一起去教堂
Wait, so, if Jody's not the father,
等等 那如果Jody不是孩子他爸的话
then who is? Anna, you're such a gossip.
那谁是呢 Anna 你太八卦了
Get off her jock. It's okay, Dr. L.
别管这事了 没关系的 L医生
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表