All right, I guess you should give me this shot.
好吧 我猜应该让你帮我打这一针了
Okay, are you ready? Yeah.
好的 你准备好了 是的
Good. 'Cause I already did.
好的 因为我已经打完了
Boom! I'm the king of sting.
砰 打♥针♥技术牛掰吧
Oh, my God. Whoa.
喔 我的天 哇哦
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know what? If there's space,
你知道吗 如果你的颈圈还有空白的地方
I'd still like to sign your neck brace.
我愿意签上我的名字
Are you serious? I...
你是认真的吗 我
Let me go get a marker. Hold on. Hold on.
让我去找一支记号♥笔 你就待在这 别动啊
Ooh. No time.
噢 来不及了
No, no, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, Tam.
不 不 不 不 不 别啊 等 等 等等 别走啊 Tam
It took you long enough to pick up.
你接个电♥话♥的时间也是花得够久了
Roger, I don't know what to do.
Roger 我不知道要怎么做了
Stop, you never liked her anyway.
别这么说 反正你从来没喜欢过她
Oh.
哦
Jeremy... what are you doing in here?
Jeremy 你在这里面做什么
Talking to your bird?
和你的鸟聊天
Oh, dear.
哦 天啊
I know.
我知道了
Is the cleaning lady bullying you again?
是不是清洁阿姨又欺负你了
Anna said she doesn't want to move in with me.
Anna说她不想和我同居
She says she wants to see what else is out there
她说想要看看在这段感情之外还有什么是她不曾体会过的
and maybe make some mistakes.
然后也许再犯点错误
I kept on telling her that
我不停地告诉她
Mother always called me a mistake.
我妈妈以前总是说我是个错误
Well, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
I want you to know, as your best friend,
我想要你知道 作为你最好的朋友
I am here, I'm prepared to take the brunt of your despair.
我就在这 随时准备着承受你绝望的冲击
Thanks, mate.
谢啦 朋友
However, now that Anna is available...
然而 既然Anna现在已经恢复单身了
She repeatedly told me that she's not into you
她反复跟我说她对你不感兴趣
and that you asked her out several times
然而你还是好几次邀她出去
while we were dating.
而且是在我和她约会这期间
I assure you my intentions were purely sexual.
我想你保证我只是想要上♥床♥
Oh, well, that's better.
哦 好啊 让我"好受"很多
Sorry.
对不起
Congrats, that baby is Instagram ready.
恭喜啦 你们的宝宝美到可以直接拍照上传到Instagram
Thank you so much, Dr. Lahiri.
太谢谢你了 Lahiri医生
And I'm sorry, when you told me to push,
还有我很抱歉 在你叫我使劲的时候
I called you a bitch.
我说你是个贱♥人♥
Hey, wasn't the first time, and it won't be the last.
嘿 这不是第一次发生了 也不会是最后一次
Good night.
晚安
I'm waiting up for you. ETA?
我正在等你呐 什么时候能到
I'm dying to see you!
我巴不得立马见到你
Leaving right now!
现在就出发回家
Lahiri诊所
来一针吧
Lahiri诊所
来一针吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表