Guys, I'm sorry.
大家伙们 不好意思
The phlebotomy room is for drawing blood,
抽血室是用来抽血的
not for recording your podcast.
不是用来录播客的
Now, before we leave,
在我们离开之前
I have received a sternly worded missive from oncology
我收到了一封来自肿瘤科的措辞严厉的信件
demanding that we return their popcorn maker.
要求我们归还他们的爆米花机
I don't think we have it anymore.
我不觉得它还在我们这儿
Damn it, Mindy, we can't have another department mad at us.
该死的 Mindy 不能再有另一个部门生我们的气了
Not after what happened with radiology's panini press.
不能在放射科的帕尼尼机事件之后
We put crayons in it to see what would happen.
我们把蜡笔放到里面看看会怎么样
What happened was a building evacuation.
结果就是疏散了整幢大楼
Fine, Jeremy. I'll return it.
好吧 Jeremy 我会还回去的
Thus removing the only thing
就这样夺走了
that I look forward to the entire day.
我一整天唯一♥期♥待的东西
Wonderful.
太棒了
Well, if there are no more announcements...
如果没有其他发言的话
I have an announcement. Of course.
我要发言 当然
So, you guys might all be wondering
所以 你们一定都在想
why I'm dressed in this beautiful traditional garb.
为什么我要穿这件漂亮的传统服饰
I've learned never to comment on your appearance.
我已经学到了一定不要对你的外表加以评论
Good or bad. Lawyers made that very clear.
是好是坏 律师已经说得很清楚了
So, out of respect for my future husband,
所以 出于对我未来丈夫的尊重
I am converting to Morgan's religion.
我要转变信仰到Morgan的宗教
Morgan's religion? I'm Morgan's religion.
Morgan的宗教 我就是Morgan的宗教
No, he's Siberian Orthodox.
不 他信仰西伯利亚正教会
It's a beautiful faith
这是一个很美的宗教
the Russian people have been trying to genocide for centuries.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人几百年来一直在把它赶尽杀绝
Yeah, we will be getting married
是的 我们要在
at St. Dracul's of the Black Heart in Far Rockaway.
<黑心>里的在法洛克威的圣德拉古教堂结婚
Wait, what? Whoa.
等等 什么 哇哦
I thought this was gonna be a fun black wedding.
我以为这会是一场很有趣的黑人婚礼
Jumping the broom, hallelujer,
就像<婚礼大斗阵>啊 哈利路亚儿
<婚礼大斗阵> 黑人喜剧电影 讲述在一场婚礼上发生的啼笑皆非的事情
maybe Lee Daniels is there and gets drunk and tries to kiss me.
或许李·丹尼尔斯会在那里然后喝醉了之后想要亲我
No. No, Lee Daniels...
不 不 李·丹尼尔斯
My uncle Arcadi will be there.
我叔叔Arcadi会在那里
And he has the longest beard you've ever seen in your life.
而且他有你这辈子见过的最长的胡子
Aww, man. So, out of respect for my new faith
噢 天啊 所以 出于对我新信仰的尊重
I can no longer use electricity on Wednesdays and Fridays,
我在周三和周五♥不♥能用电
I have to pray 12 times a day,
一天要祈祷十二次
and I'm gonna be microwaving fish a lot.
而且我会经常用微波炉加热鱼
It does seem like
这看起来
that might get in the way of your productivity at work.
可能会影响你的工作效率
Hello? ACLU?
喂 美国公民自♥由♥联盟吗
Hey, happy conversion.
嘿 祝你转信仰愉快
Yeah. Meeting adjourned.
是啊 休会
Oncology is so much nicer than labor and delivery.
肿瘤比阵痛和分娩好多了
Hey, I gotta talk to you about something.
嘿 我得跟你谈谈
So, now that Tamra's joining my church,
现在Tamra加到了我的教会里
I have to follow all their rules.
我就得遵守教会所有的规则了
Do you want me to circumcise you?
你想让我给你割包皮吗
I've been dying to try that.
我真的很想这么干
What if I gave you a little popped collar down there?
要不我在那儿给你弄一个立领形状的
And I was like snip, snip. I'm very circumcised, okay?
就咔嚓 咔嚓 我割过包皮了 好吧
Look, I can't be alone in a room with a woman.
听我说 我不能和女人独处一室
Well, who's gonna pull up my Spanx every morning
那每天早上谁把我的塑身衣拉上去
and cut me out of them every night?
然后晚上再割开塑身衣把我弄出来
Those were some of the best moments of my life.
那可是我人生中最美妙的时刻之一
But they're over. Ugh.
但不会再有了 啊
Well, if it isn't Priyanka Nope-ra.
看看 这不是朴雅卡·丑普拉
And Doggo Mortensen.
和狗果·莫特森吗
Aww, that hurts, man.
嗷 那很伤人的
We are here to return your popcorn machine.
我们是来还你们的爆米花机的
And we'd like to check it back out again.
而且我们希望能再借一回
You had it for 18 weeks.
你们之前借了18周
Is that your lipstick on the butter spout?
那黄油喷嘴上的是你的唇膏吗
We both know that it is. Okay.
我们都知道是的 好吧
Okay, bring it around. Say goodbye to the old girl.
好吧 拿过来吧 和这个姑娘说再见吧
Bye, Poppy. Let me say goodbye.
再见 小爆爆 让我说再见
No, not with your bare hands.
不 不要直接用手
Ugh, God.
啊 天啊
Annette?
Annette
Annette, what are you doing here?
Annette 你在这儿干什么
You know that Danny doesn't work in this hospital anymore.
你知道Danny不在这个医院工作了
Oh, no. You have dementia.
哦不 你得痴呆症了
Annette, I am Mindy!
Annette 我是Mindy
Cut it out. I know who you are.
闭嘴吧 我知道你是谁
I dropped your son off at school this morning.
今天早上我还把你儿子送到学校
And speaking of dementia,
而且说到痴呆症的问题
you forgot to put a shirt on him.
你忘了给他穿衣服
It was a muscle tank. Leo has amazing guns,
那是无袖背心 Leo的肌肉超赞的
and the world needs to see them.
这个世界得看看他的肌肉
Wait, why are you in the oncology department?
等等 为什么你在肿瘤科
Dr. Richlin's ready to see you now, Ms. Castellano.
Richlin医生现在可以见你了 Castellano女士
Richlin?
Richlin
You're seeing a cancer specialist?
你在看癌症专家吗
None of your beeswax. And don't tell anyone I'm here.
不关你的事 别告诉别人我在这儿
Especially Danny.
尤其别告诉Danny
Come right this way, Annette.
这边走 Annette
I love that top, by the way.
我喜欢这件上衣
Oh...
噢
Hey, Dr. K, I'm so sorry.
嘿 K医生 真抱歉
But the fiddle, it's bumming everyone out.
但是你的小提琴要把所有人都烦死了
Yeah, I just cried while performing a woman's pap smear.
是啊 我刚刚在给一个女人做宫颈涂片检查的时候都哭了
She took it pretty personally. Yeah, man.
她感觉挺针对她的 是啊
I'm sorry. I'm just lovelorn.
抱歉 我只是失恋了
And if I'm being honest, I'm a little tight.
而且说实话 我有点紧张
Dr. Hernandez found out about his track record with ladies,
Hernandez医生发现了他的猎艳记录
and she's like, "Oh, hell no.
然后她就那种"噢 天啊
I'm out of here. You nasty."
我要离开这儿 你个臭不要脸的"
It's true. Now I can't seem to shake old Mary.
这是真的 然后现在我都忘不了老Mary 了
She's like that Six Flags song
她就像六旗游乐园的主题曲
destined to be stuck in my head forever.
注定要深深扎根在我脑海里
Have you tried wearing her down?
你试过慢慢地磨到她屈服吗
No. That's how Dr. Reed and I
没有 这就是Reed医生和我
got girlfriends who wanted nothing to do with us.
怎么找到不想和我们有任何联♥系♥的女朋友
We call ourselves the Termite Club.
我们叫自己"白蚁帮"
The Termite Club?
"白蚁帮"
You know how a single termite can fell a majestic oak tree?
你知道一只白蚁就能撼动一棵雄伟的橡树吧
Sure. That's what Morgan and I do.
知道啊 我和Morgan就是这么干的
Take Tamra and Anna.
拿Tamra和Anna来说
We weaken magnificent women until they come crashing down.
我们使伟大的女人慢慢变弱 直到她们倒下
Here's the deal.
计划是这样的
Dr. Hernandez is is an amazing woman.
Hernandez医生是一个超赞的女人
And you have no right to date her. No.
你没有权力去和她约会 没有
But with some patience, some perseverance,
但是加上一些耐心 一些毅力
and a little good old-fashioned male white entitlement,
还有一点善良的老派白人男性权益
you're gonna bring her crashing down right into your bed.
你会让她轰然倒下直接到你床上
Timber. Maybe that could work.
木头倒啦 或许还真有用
I'll be a termite.
我会做只白蚁的
I'm coming for you, Mary Hernandez,
我来追你了 Mary Hernandez
you sexy, unwilling tree.
你这棵性感又不情愿的树
Ooh, Six Flags.
喔 六旗主题曲
Dr. Hernandez?
Hernandez医生
There's a weird guy waiting for you in the lobby.
有个奇怪的人在大厅等你
Weird? How?
奇怪 怎么奇怪
He called me Buttercup and asked me where I go to church.
他叫我小甜心 还问我去哪个教堂
Ah, Jody Kimball-Kinney.
啊 Jody Kimball-Kinney
Eh. Send him in.
让他进来吧
Mary
Mary
I know you think I'm a lech who treats women terribly
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表