And I hope that what your dad and I are going through
我希望我和你♥爸♥爸正经历的这一切
doesn't hurt you too much, because the truth is,
不会太伤害你 因为事实上
I love you, and I think you're the best.
我爱你 而且我觉得你是最棒的
Thanks.
谢谢
I heard my dad talking to the lawyer,
我听到爸爸和律师商量
and it seems like they were asking for some money.
看起来他们想要点钱
Is it a lot?
他们要很多吗
You know what? It doesn't matter.
你知道吗 没关系
Because if it means you get to have a nice life
因为如果那意味着你会拥有更好的生活
and go to college, then it's money well spent.
并且能去上大学 那这钱花的不亏
Come here.
过来
Oh, hey, and we can still hang out, like, all the time.
哦 对了 我们还是可以像以前一样出去玩
No, that's okay.
不 不用了
I've been spending a lot of time with my mom
我最近经常和我妈妈在一起
and my dad's new girlfriend, Vanessa.
还有我爸爸的新女朋友 Vanessa
Exsqueeze me? There's a Vanessa already?
什么鬼 这么快就有个"Vanessa"了
Meanwhile, I had dinner with Morgan three times last week,
而这周我却和Morgan吃了三顿饭
and I loved it.
而且我很享受
Vanessa's so cool. She runs Reality at MTV.
Vanessa很酷的 她在MTV运作真人秀
Okay, that's a cool job if it's, like, 1987.
好吧 那在1987年才算是很酷的工作
Eh, anyway, I'm gonna let you get back to your book.
呃 总之 你继续看书吧
Oh, hey, Linds, please don't unfollow me on Twitter.
哦 对了 Linds 拜托不要在Twitter取关我
Yesterday @DollarsForFollowers unfollowed me.
昨天"关注有钱拿"取关了我
I'm down to single digits.
我的粉丝快只有个位数了
I won't unfollow you.
我不会取关你的
Sweet, sweet girl.
真是可爱的女孩
Bye, Linds.
再见 Linds
Bye.
再见
Dr. Lahiri, Ben's available bow.
Lahiri医生 Ben现在有空了
Not available romantically though.
不过不是情感上的有空
He's really serious with Vanessa.
他对Vanessa很认真
Actually, I don't need to see Ben anymore.
实际上 我不需要见Ben了
You can just tell him I lost a lot of weight.
你可以告诉他我瘦了很多
Hey, Cliff, it's your favorite ex-girlfriend.
嗨 Cliff 是你最喜欢的前女友
Well, that's not true.
呃 不对
Fine, your favorite non-white ex-girlfriend.
好吧 你最喜欢的有色人种前女友
That would be Agnes Choi from high school.
那会是高中的Agnes Choi
Okay, you know what, who cares?
好吧 你知道吗 管他的
Just can you please tell me how my divorce is going?
你能不能告诉我离婚的事怎样了
Well, you know, normally I don't get to say this,
嗯 你知道的 通常我不会这样说
but I've actually got some good news.
但我真的有好消息
Apparently, you went and spoke to Lindsay,
显然 你去和Lindsay聊了聊
who got her dad to back down.
她让她爸爸让步了
Wow, I tell you, even I've never been cynical enough
哇 我跟你说 就算我也没阴险到
to go after the kid. I am impressed.
从孩子下手 我很吃惊
Okay, it wasn't cynical.
好吧 这不是阴险
Lindsay and I shared a really tender moment.
Lindsay和我度过了一个很温柔的时刻
Just goes to show you, Cliff, that sometimes in law,
就是想告诉你 Cliff 有时候在法律里
the best way to get to people's heads
跟人握手言和的最佳办法
is through their hearts.
就是抓住他的内心
Yes, you have quite the legal mind.
对 你可真是有法律头脑啊
Thank you. Get your feet off my desk.
谢谢 把你的脚从我的桌子上放下
Well, either way, I'm glad I was able to help.
好了 反正我很高兴能帮上忙
I just wish Danny's divorce was going as easily as yours.
真希望Danny的离婚和你的一样顺利
Danny's getting divorced?
Danny要离婚吗
No, I mean, not your Danny.
不 我是说 不是你的那个Danny
No, it's a Danny... Italiano.
不 是Danny那个意大利佬
That was terrible. Look, just don't tell anybody.
我说的真烂 听着 拜托不要告诉别人
Oh, I won't tell a soul.
哦 我肯定不会说出去的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表