Jeremy, I don't want to leave on these terms.
Jeremy 我也不想在这种情况下离开
What if a hippo snaps me in half,
要是一只河马把我撕成两半
and my last thought is how I left things with you?
而我最后的想法是我怎么把东西留给你
Well then, that's between you and your hippo.
那就是你和你的河马之间的事情了
I can't believe I once gave a pint of my own blood
真不敢相信我曾经还给过你一品脱血
for you to fail a paternity test.
来让你亲子鉴定不匹配
Ladies.
姑娘们走
I don't know, Morgan. I'm torn.
我不知道 Morgan 我也很为难
Part of me is really happy for Jody.
一部分的我为Jody开心
You know, for maturing and finally finding someone.
你知道吧 因为他成熟了终于找到了意中人
But I'm gonna miss him.
但是我会想他的
Well, if it makes you feel any better, Dr. L,
如果这样能让你好一点的话 L医生
I will never leave this practice.
我永远不会离开的
I don't have a lot of options 'cause of my criminal record
因为我的犯罪记录 我没有太多的选择
and personality, etcuh etcuh.
还有我的性格 等等等等
That didn't make me feel much better.
这并没有让我感觉好一点
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, it's from Annette.
喔 Annette给我发消息了
Chemo is at 3:00.
化疗在3点
Can you bring the next "Gilmore Girls" DVD?
你能给我带下一季<吉尔莫女孩>的DVD吗
I hope Rory gets into her study abroad.
我希望Rory出国留学了
Is that a good idea?
这样真的好吗
Danny seemed pretty adamant that I stay out of it.
Danny看上去挺坚定的不让我管这事
His "Mindy" Vein was popping.
他的"Mindy"静脉又开始跳了
The bad one in his forehead, not the good one.
是额头上那根坏的 不是好的
Gross. But I want you to be there.
真恶心 但是我想让你在那儿
He's just gonna have to deal.
他必须只能选择接受了
Okay, I'll be there.
好吧 我会去的
With Lorelai and Rory and Luke
和Lorelai和Rory和Luke一起
and all the other quirky white people.
还有其他的古怪的白人
Hey, what's the name of the country we're going to?
嘿 我们要去的这个国家叫什么名字啊
I couldn't find it on a map.
我在地图上找不到
Oh, the names and borders keep changing
噢 名字和国界一直在变
because of warlord this and coup that.
因为这个军阀那个政♥变♥什么的
I know the flag always has a gun on it.
我知道他们的国旗上总有一把枪
Boy, the Kimball-Kinneys love adventure, don't we?
Kimball-Kinney家的人喜欢冒险 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Bonjour, everyone.
大家好
Welcome to orientation and
欢迎来到培训
to a new chapter in your life.
来开启你人生的新篇章
All brought to you by Médecins Sur Le Front.
下面是由战地医生组织带来的介绍
Welcome, mes amis, to Physicians on the Front.
欢迎 我的朋友们 来到战地医生组织
Hey.
嘿
I just wanna say I'm so sorry about earlier,
我就想说 之前对不起
and I think it's really cool that you reconsidered.
我觉得你重新考虑了真的很棒
I didn't. Ma insisted
我没有 妈坚持的
and I didn't want to argue with a cancer patient, okay?
而且我不想和癌症病人争吵
The focus here is cancer,
重点是癌症
not these petty fights. This is about cancer.
不是这些小打小闹 这可是癌症
Okay, I think you used that word a lot.
好吧 我觉得你说那个词有点多了
What word? Cancer? Yes, Cancer.
哪个词 癌症 是啊 癌症
And I just think it might be kind of a bummer for her
而且我感觉她会挺扫兴的
to have to hear it over and over again
得一遍遍得听到那个词
It is a bummer. It's cancer.
就是很扫兴啊 那是癌症啊
Now, look, when we get inside, let me handle things.
听着 我们进去的时候 让我来管事
My ma, my rules.
我的妈 我做主
I don't tell your ma to make globbity gloop.
我不会让你妈去做噼里啪啦响的什么食物
That's pretty offensive. I'm sorry,
这很伤人了 对不起
I can't learn every name of every food in the world.
我记不住世界上每种食物的名字
My ma has cancer.
我妈得了癌症
And together,
我们一起
we can tell violence and famine
我们可以和暴♥力♥和饥荒
Au revoir.
说永别
After surveying hundreds of health professionals
调查了几百位从战地医生组织那里
on their return from Physicians on the Front,
回来的专业医疗人员之后
we have narrowed their experience
我们总结了他们的经验
into some pros and cons.
列出了一些利弊
Pro:Helping the less fortunate.
利 帮助苦难之人
That sounds nice.
听起来不错
Con: Disease.
弊 疾病
Con: Kidnapping.
弊 绑♥架♥
Con: Child soldiers.
弊 儿童兵
Con: No Internet access.
弊 不能上网
Con: A sense of existential ennui.
弊 存在感空虚
Oui, in the front.
前面这位
Are you going back to the pro list?
你还回到利的列表里吗
Oh, oui, uh...
呃 对的
I think we've covered it.
我觉得已经说完了
Con: Deadly bugs.
弊 致命的昆虫
Con: No Christmas.
弊 没有圣诞节
Previously on "The Gilmore Girls."
<吉尔莫女孩>前情介绍
Rory wants to study art history abroad in Paris.
Rory想出国去巴黎学习艺术史
I hope it happens.
我希望她去了
She's so talented at her water colors.
她在水彩画上真的很有天赋
No, no, no.
不不不
She should stay in Stars Hollow and do bookkeeping.
她应该留在星谷镇做图书管理工作
That's what I did.
我就是这么做的
And I had a good enough life.
我日子过的就挺好的
Tell you one thing.
跟你讲
Rory's grandmother agrees with you.
Rory的外婆和你想法一样
But Lorelai has different ideas.
但是 Lorelai就不一样了
And we're gonna find out exactly what they are.
我们就来看看他们到底是怎么办的
Sir, if you stand any closer, you're gonna have to buy me dinner.
先生 你要是站的再近点 你就得请我去吃晚饭了
Are you sure you got the proportions right?
你确定你把比例调对了吗
You went awfully fast.
你弄得太快了
No, sir. I've only been doing this for ten years.
不 先生 这个工作我只做了十年
Five in the military.
有五年还是在军队里
Well, thank you for your service.
好吧 感谢你的服役
But I don't like your attitude. I don't like your tone at all.
但我不喜欢你的态度 一点都不喜欢你的语调
Danny, don't bother him. He knows what he's doing.
Danny 别烦他了 他知道自己在干什么
I don't know this guy. He could be a serial killer.
我不认识这个人 他可能是个连环杀人犯啊
He's not a serial killer, Danny. It's Nurse Chris.
他不是连环杀人犯 Danny 他是Chris护士
But where's the oncologist?
但是肿瘤专家在哪
I mean, does Dr. Richlin ever show up?
我意思是 Richlin医生会来吗
Or do the three of you decide
或者就是你们仨决定
what the treatment's gonna be over junk food and chick flicks?
要用垃圾食品和言情片进行什么治疗
Danny, settle down.
Danny 冷静一下
Danny, everything's fine, okay?
Danny 一切都很好 好么
And I frankly don't think it's helpful
我真的不觉得你对着别人
for you to tell people how to do their jobs.
指手画脚教人做事会有什么用
Everything's not fine here. Okay, Mindy?
一切都不好 好么 Mindy
Why are you even here in the first place?
你到底为什么在这儿
Okay, look. You're upset.
好吧 你很失落
Your mom's sick, I understand.
你妈病了 我理解
So, I... I'm just gonna go.
那 我就走了
I'm gonna go.
我走了
Nice going.
这下可好
Now you put a damper on "Gilmore Girls."
现在你让<吉尔莫女孩们>没劲了
I mean, can you believe that
我是说 你能相信
Danny would say that to me?
Danny对我说那样的话么
Words cannot express...
言语不能表达
No, reaction GIFs...
不 是连动画表情包
Cannot express how hurtful it was.
都不能表达出我有多受伤
I'm sorry, can I have my coffee cake back now?
抱歉 能把咖啡蛋糕还我么
No, Anna, no.
不 Anna 不
Ooh, just who I wanted to see.
这里是我想看到的人啊
Morgan and Tamra are stuck at the hospital.
Morgan和Tamra被困在医院里了
It's on lockdown.
医院封锁了
Something about a body walking out of the morgue.
好像是有尸体从停尸房♥走出来了
Anyway
总之
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表