Dr. L, I know you don't like to talk during our commute.
L医生 我知道你不喜欢在上班路上聊天
It's not that I don't like to talk.
也不是我不想聊
It's just that your breath is... is very hot.
只是你嘴里的味道太重了
Okay, this is an urgent professional matter.
听我说 这是个紧急的专业问题
I'm in love with someone who does not love me back.
我爱上了一个不爱我的人
How is that professional?
这跟专业有什么关系
Because it's affecting me at work?
因为它已经影响到我的工作了
Okay, Morgan, a year ago, I would have told you
好吧 Morgan 一年前 我会告诉你
to follow your heart and to never give up,
追随你的心意 不要轻易放弃
but, honestly, since my divorce,
但是 说实话 自打我离婚以来
I have realized that romance is a huge waste of time.
我意识到谈情说爱根本就是浪费时间
We're all gonna just end up alone anyway.
反正我们最后都会孑然一身
Hey, that is not the Dr. L that I know and love and sketch.
慢着 这可不是我所认识的深爱的并素描过的L医生啊
Well, look, the silver lining is
听着 这样也挺好的
I haven't been with someone in a while,
我有段时间没交男朋友了
and I'm perfectly content.
但我很满足
I think you're using that word the wrong way.
我觉得那个词你用错了
"Content"? Yeah, "content" is,
"满足"吗 嗯 "内容"是指
like, stuff that's in other stuff.
某个东西里面的东西
Like in a book. It's the table of "Contents."
比如书里的东西 书的"目录"
No, that's "Cahn-tent."
不是啦 "内容"的重音在前面
This is "Content." It's a feeling.
我说的重音在后面 意思是一种感受
No, that's "Contempt." That's what people feel for me.
不不 那是"鄙视" 是别人对我的感受
This is why I don't like talking to you in the morning.
所以我才不喜欢一大早就和你聊天啊
I don't... Oh, my God, that man!
我不是 天哪 那个男的
He's gonna jump on the tracks! Sir, sir!
他要跳轨 先生 先生
Don't do it! Morgan, stop!
别跳啊 Morgan 别过去
No!
别啊
Morgan, no! I do not consent to being saved.
Morgan 放开我 我不要别人救啊
This is a hate crime.
这是仇恨犯罪
Brendan Deslaurier?
Brendan Deslaurier
Hi, Mindy.
好啊 Mindy
"Dear hateful world,
"亲爱的充满仇恨的世界
I would like all my money to be burned,
请把我所有的钱财都付之一炬
Because capitalism is tearing us apart.
因为资本主义在迫使我们分♥裂♥
But please reserve $50,000 for my eco-funeral,
但请留5万美元给我的生态葬礼
Atop Chomolungma... Chomolungma.
它将在猪母狼马疯上举♥行♥ 珠穆朗玛峰
Known to racists as Mount Everest.
也就是种族主义者所说的埃佛勒斯峰
Regrettably white, Brendan Deslaurier."
悔为白人 Brendan Deslaurier"
Hey, this note sucks, dude.
这遗书写得太烂了 老兄
I actually thought it was pretty great.
我觉得写得还蛮好的
Um, what was it that finally put you over the edge?
到底是什么让你崩溃至此
Was it that you realized you're a midwife
是不是因为你意识到自己是个接生婆
and that's a huge scam?
这就是个骗人钱的职业
Hey, look, at least you're not a doula.
听我说 至少你不是产妇陪护呀
Hey, doulas are more important than firemen.
喂喂 产妇陪护比消防员还重要
They should be paid more than movie stars.
他们应该赚得比电影明星还多
You think a doula should make more than Ryan Reynolds?
你觉得一个产妇陪护应该赚得比瑞安·雷诺兹多吗
Who's Ryan Reynolds? "Who's Ryan Reynolds"?
谁是瑞安·雷诺兹 他居然问"谁是瑞安·雷诺兹"
Yeah. "Van Wilder," "Deadpool,"
问你啊 <留级之王> <死侍>
"Just Friends"!
<朋友一场>
Just put it in perspective, okay?
客观地考虑一下吧 好吗
Morgan has literally no reason to live, okay?
Morgan才是真的没理由活在世上
He doesn't make any money. He doesn't have a girlfriend.
他既不会赚钱 也没有女朋友
He's still going through puberty. It's true.
下面的毛到现在都没长齐 没错
Every day is a struggle. And yet, he persists.
每天都好辛苦哦 然而 他还坚持活下去
You really don't know Ryan Reynolds? Who?
你真的不知道瑞安·雷诺兹吗 谁
He's married to Blake Lively!
就是和布莱克·莱弗利结婚的那个
He's married to Blake Lively. Say, "Who's Blake Lively?"
和布莱克·莱弗利结婚的 说"谁是布莱克·莱弗利"
Just... I dare you to say...
有种你说啊
Say, "Who's Blake Lively?" Say it, go ahead.
"谁是布莱克·莱弗利" 说啊 快说啊
It was just a cry for help, guys.
我只是在求救啦 朋友们
I'm depressed
我太难过了
because my brother's trying to kick me out of the practice
因为我哥想把我赶出诊所
and doesn't want to work with me anymore.
他不想再和我共事了
Oh, God, that is horrible. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped you.
天哪 真是太惨了 也许我不该阻止你的
It's just he's corporate, and he's...
他变得张扬跋扈 而且他
he doesn't even wear underwear anymore.
他连内♥裤♥都不♥穿♥了
He's got a bank account.
还自己开了银行账户
Guys, he's hooked on the white stuff.
朋友们 他嗑上白色的东西了
Cocaine? No, sugar.
可♥卡♥因♥吗 不是 是白糖
Look, hey.
听着
We're gonna fix this. You are?
我们会解决这件事的 真的吗
Yeah. We are? Why?
嗯 为什么我们要出面
Because we work in the same building,
因为我们在一栋楼里上班
and there is no bond stronger than that.
没什么比这样的关系更牢固了
I thought we helped him by not letting him kill himself.
我以为我们阻止他自杀已经算帮过他了
He's a sick person. Come on, come on.
他状态很差啊 帮他吧 好不好嘛
Fine. It's not like I have a job or anything I have to do.
好吧 反正我也没工作或者别的事可做
Just come on.
来吧来吧
Ooh. There you are.
给你
Oh, did you get coffee for all of us?
你给我们大家都带咖啡了吗
Nope, just Tamra. We have a system.
并没有 只有Tamra 我们说好的
I buy her coffee, she takes it. Thank you, Dr. K.
我买♥♥咖啡 她喝咖啡 谢谢你 K医生
Uh, Doctor, can we begin, please?
医生 我们开始吧 好吗
Yes. Ah, I'm sorry, Melville.
好的 呃 我很抱歉 Melville
I guess we should start without Mindy.
我们还是不要等Mindy了
The elevator's broken.
电梯坏了
She probably turned around and went home.
她怕是已经转身回家了
Very well. Folks, I was alarmed to see your expenses have skyrocketed.
很好 各位 贵诊所支出之高令我震惊
Rent alone is up 10%. Yes.
仅租金一项就上涨了10% 是的
Well, the neighborhood has gone through
诊所周围经历了
the traditional gentrification cycle...
传统的翻新循环
from Chinese immigrants to gays
从中国移♥民♥者变为同性恋群体
to families to Chinese billionaires.
又变成普通家庭 又转为中国的亿万富豪
Insurance reimbursements for your services
你们各项服务的保险赔偿金
have gone down across the board.
也都减少了
Well, I guess I can't blame Obama anymore,
如今也不能再怪奥巴马了
so I choose to blame the media.
所以我要怪媒体
Well, you need to find ways of bringing in new business.
你们得想办法寻找新的商机
Yeah, but how?
话是没错 但怎么找
We make money by women having babies,
女人生孩子我们才能赚钱
yet we're the ones to give them birth control.
但我们又得帮她们避孕
It's a terrible business model.
这种商业模式太糟糕了
Hello, Mary. How are you?
你好 Mary 近来如何
Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you.
其实 我一直想找你谈谈
You work with Jody, right? Mmhmm.
你和Jody一起工作 对吧 嗯
What's his deal?
他是什么情况
Well, he's a skilled doctor, a devoted brother,
他是个技术娴熟的医生 爱护妹妹的兄长
and the highest-functioning alcoholic I've ever met.
也是我见过的工作做得最好的酒鬼
So do you think...
那你觉得
that he would be interested in me?
他会不会对我感兴趣呢
Oh! Wow, you're into Jody. I don't know.
哦 哇哦 你喜欢Jody啊 我也说不清
Perhaps I could help to set you two up,
或许我能帮你俩牵牵线哦
like a real yenta.
我也当回媒婆
I've been taking a night class in conversational Jewish.
我最近在上晚课 学习做一个健谈的犹太人
Oh. Apparently, I'm a real shiksa.
哦 很显然 我骨子里是个异教♥徒♥
Oy vey.
哎哟哟
What's that?
那是什么意思
Brendan, I'm sure we can solve this.
Brendan 我肯定我们能解决这件事
Your brother is so sweet.
你哥哥人那么好
In five minutes, you'll be hugging and kissing like normal.
只要五分钟 你们就能像平时那样亲亲抱抱啦
We haven't kissed in weeks.
我们好多周没亲亲了
What are you doing here, Brendan?
你来这儿干嘛 Brendan
Come to clean out your office? Don't bother.
来收拾你的办公室吗 用不着麻烦了
I already threw everything out. Even my African masks?
我已经把东西全扔了 我的非洲面具也扔了吗
Especially your African masks.
最该扔的就是你的非洲面具
Duncan! You look amazing, man.
Duncan 你看起来好极了
You look like a banker from the...
你看着就像个银行家
Hey! Don't vape in his face.
喂 不许你往他脸上吐烟
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表