剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
我竟然被一个实验剧团绑♥架♥了
I've been kidnapped by an experimental theatre company.
实验性 没错
Experimental, certainly.
你的观众甚至都不知道自己在看戏
Your audience, they won't even know they are watching.
但他们会很感激
But they will be grateful.
孩子 他们的父母 无辜的旁观者
Kids, their parents, innocent bystanders
炸♥弹♥在他们身旁爆♥炸♥时
who'd get a piece of shrapnel in their throat
弹片会嵌进他们的喉咙里
when a bomb goes off right beside them,
如果你不挽救他们的话
were it not for you.
如果你想回家 或者回到你的
Should you want to go home, of course, back to your, er...
酒吧剧院
..Pub theatres...
回到你孤独的辉煌中去
..Your lonely brilliance,
我们不拦着你
no-one is stopping you.
但如果你对这个角色感兴趣
But if you are at all intrigued by this role...
我们要最后再问你几个问题
..We need to ask you a final round of questions.
今晚
Tonight.
角色是什么
What's the character?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist.
别
No!
退回去
Go back.
你没事吧 我是来跟你谈谈的
Are you OK? I'm here to talk to you.
你先下去吧
I'll be fine.
天啊 萨利姆 真抱歉
Dear God, Salim, I'm so sorry.
我叫乔安娜
My name is Joanna.
我是国际援助联盟的观察员
I'm an observer for the International Aid Alliance,
-我们有责任... -我在哪
- and it is our job to... - Where am I?
我不能告诉你
I'm not allowed to say.
我还在希腊吗
Am I still in Greece?
你到这里后 他们有没有虐待你
Have they mistreated you at all since your arrival?
他们有没有给你足够的水果蔬菜
Are you getting enough fruit and vegetables?
他算什么 一条小狗吗
What is he, a puppy?
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
这边是安全的 对吧
This side is clean, yes?
我们得让他说出交接地点
We've got to get that drop-off location.
看看我给你带了什么
Look what I have...
尽管来吧 马蒂
Fire away then, Mart.
问什么都行
Ask me anything.
首先是你的家庭
Let's begin with your family.
以色列出产世界上最好的橙子
Israeli oranges are the best in the world.
以色列
Israeli?
他们就只有这么一样好东西
It's the only good thing they have...
因为橙子种在巴勒斯坦的土地上
..Because they were grown on Palestinian soil.
如果你不想再被单独监禁
If you want to get out of solitary,
你得在不背叛朋友的前提下去安抚敌人
you have to pacify your enemies without betraying your friends.
我没有朋友
I have no friends.
谁都没有
No-one does.
起初谁都没有
Not at first.
但逐渐就知道谁是朋友了
But they will find out.
你有没有可以写信的家人
Do you have family you can write to?
我只会给我的律师写信
I will only write to my lawyers.
当然了 但让家人面对媒体更好
Of course. But family plays better with the press.
你妈妈呢
What about your mother?
简·阿什克罗夫特
Jane Ashcroft.
-去世了吗 -是个酒鬼
- Dead? - Drunk.
因为你父亲
Because of your father?
因为我父亲是个罪犯 没错
Because my father was a criminal, yes.
学校赶你走是因为这些问题吗
Did the school ask you to leave because of these problems?
是的
Yeah.
是挺无情的 但我们没钱交学费
It was heartless but we didn't have money to pay the school fees.
所以 在经历了那种打击之后...
So, after that fall from grace...
他进了监狱 我们失去了一切
He went to prison, and we lost everything.
我从15岁起就自力更生了
I've been fending for myself since I was 15.
但那是发生在我身上最好的事了
But it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
所以一有机会
So as soon as you could,
你就用舞台和激进的政见进行反抗
you rebelled to the stage and radical politics.
除了叛逆的政见 还有别的方式反抗
Oh, there were other ways of rebelling than radical politics.
比如
Such as?
当然是性了
Sex, of course.
是所有反叛的核心基础
The essential basis to any revolt.
我们对那些失败不感兴趣 查理
We're not interested in all those failures, Charlie.
你是因为你父亲的事才如此愤怒的吗
Was it your father who made you feel so angry?
-我们能休息一会吗 -等一下
- Can we take a break? - In a moment.
你一定很生气吧 他因为那种事入狱
It must have upset you, his going to prison like that,
骗别人的钱
conning people out of their money.
是羞辱
It was humiliation.
那些法警进来 洗劫了屋子
The bailiffs coming in, ransacking the place.
妈妈得去申请救济我们才有饭吃
Mum having to apply for benefits just to put food on the table.
我们这样的人以前可没遭遇过这种事
That sort of thing didn't happen to people like us.
那你们遭遇了什么
So what did happen?
他们夺走了一切
They took it all.
所有东西
Everything.
我的童年
My childhood.
我们的家
Our home.
我们的幸福
Our happiness.
你父亲去世时你在哪
And where were you when your father died?
站在一个公交站里...
Standing in a bus shelter...
就在监狱外面 等着开门
Outside the prison, waiting for the gates to open.
站在那讨厌的雨中
Standing in the pissing rain.
日期
The date?
1975年7月15日
15th of July, 1975.
雨天
Rain.
-7月份 -我猜你没去过英国吧
- In July? - You've never been to England, I take it?
当时你母亲和你在一起吗 查理
Was your mother there with you, Charlie?
他去世的时候
When he died?
我们休息一下吧
Let's take that break now.
谁去揭穿她家的真实情况
Who gives her the home truth?
应该由我去
It should come from me.
谢谢你 加迪
Thank you, Gadi.
给 按你要求准备的
Here you go, like you asked.
你得用英文写
You'll have to write in English.
不然他们不会给你姐姐看的
Otherwise they won't let your sister read it.
这些人不允许你使用阿♥拉♥伯语
These people don't allow Arabic.
我的律师呢
My lawyers?
他们已经回复你了 亲爱的
They responded already, dear.
上周
Last week.
-上周 -你的律师让你写信给法特梅
- Last week? - Your lawyers told you to write to Fatmeh.
我不记得了
I-I don't remember.
真的吗 你也不记得
Really? You don't remember
我上周给了你一个橙子吗
me giving you an orange last week, either?
那个我记得
I remember that.
那就好
That's good.
但我说了 你的律师让你写信给法特梅
But I'm telling you, your lawyers told you to write to Fatmeh.
那是你姐姐的名字吧 是吗
That's your sister's name, isn't it?
法特梅 至少你得告诉她你失踪了
Fatmeh? You'll have to tell her you're missing, at least.
她...
She...
她已经知道了...
She already knows...
如果...
If...
如果我真在这里...
if I have been here...
待了一周了
a week.
我...
I...
我每三天打一次电♥话♥
I call in every three days.
每三天联♥系♥一次
Contact every three days.
但一种方式从不用第二遍 我们得告诉马蒂
But never the same way twice. We need to tell Marty.
恐怕我们在你对我们说的事中发现了一些
Now, I'm afraid we've found some rather worrying contradictions
让人不安的矛盾之处 查理
in what you told us, Charlie.
我们不是不谈政♥治♥吗
Thought we weren't talking politics.
确实 我们谈的是信仰
We're not. We're talking beliefs.
你每一个政♥治♥选择背后的原因
The reasoning behind every one of your political choices.
听着 我并不希望世界在几个
Look, I don't want the world wiped out
我们从没听过的
in some dick-swinging contest
法♥西♥斯♥政客的争霸之中化为灰烬
between some fascist demagogues we've never heard of.
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表