剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
I've been here two years, two years,
我听到了很多事
and, um, I've heard things and --
也见到了很多事
and seen things.
他们随时都会杀了我
They're gonna kill me any day now.
我没有 我从不吃太多食物
I mean, I-I don't -- I don't ever eat too much food.
我也 我甚至不用香皂
I don't -- I don't even use the soap
以防让他们花费太多
in case I cost them too much.
你在这里表现得很好
You're doing really well here and -- and --
很快你就能走了
and you'll be leaving soon.
听我说 我研究出了这个地方的坐标
And look, I worked out the map coordinates to this place, yeah?
坐标是
And they're, uh,
333 --
北纬33 44 38.4
33/44/38.4 north.
33/25/17 east.
等等 等等
And, um, look, look, look, look, look.
你需要做的就是
All -- All you've gotta do, um --
你只要 你只要
you just, uh -- you just --
给美国大使♥馆♥递一张字条 行吗
you just drop a note to the US Embassy, okay?
你就说
And you just -- you just say that, um,
亚瑟 亚瑟·A·哈洛伦
that Arthur -- Arthur A. Halloran, yeah?
他 他想
He'd -- He'd like --
他想回家
He'd like to come home and --
向社会还债 好吗
and pay his debt to society, okay?
我 我想我妈妈会来监狱看我的
Yeah. My m-- My mom would visit me in prison, I think.
我想她应该会的 听着
I think w-- she would. Now listen, listen.
听着 她的名字 她的名字是珍妮特
Listen, her name -- her name -- her name is Janet.
你呢 你叫什么
What's yours? I mean, what's your name?
-行了 -我都告诉你我的名字了
- Okay. Okay. - I mean, I told you my name.
-说吧 我都告诉你我的了 -行了
- Come on, I told you my name. - Okay.
你的 好吧 好
What's your -- Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
没事 很抱歉
It's okay. I'm sorry.
我做得有点过了 有点过了
I went too far. I went too far.
真是个美好的夜晚
It's been a really, really great night and, um,
我 我很抱歉
a-and I'm -- I'm sorry, and --
说不定你是他们派来考验我的
For all I know they sent you here to test me.
-滚出去 -不
- Get out. Get out! Get out, get out. - No.
滚
Get out.
你知道对间谍的惩罚是什么吗
You know what the penalty for spying is?
这下塔伊一定会喜欢我的
Oh, now, Tayeh's gonna love me!
我们中有间谍
We got a spy! We got a spy!
-不许动 -我们中有叛徒
- Hold it! - We got a traitor!
女士们先生们 她窃取情报被我抓住了
You see, I caught her spying, ladies and gentlemen.
她是个叛徒
She's a traitor.
我跟你说过我有用
I told you I was useful, man.
他在说谎
He's lying.
我进来就是想要告发他的
I only went in there to report him.
他昨晚想要对我动手动脚
He tried to jump me last night.
彻头彻尾的胡说
Oh, the bullshit of Babylon, right there!
是她来勾引我的
She came on to me.
明白吗
Okay?
于是我就跟她讲了规矩
So I told her the rules.
有谁相信吗
Does anyone believe that?
我会去色♥诱♥阿卜杜勒同志吗
As if I would seduce Comrade Abdul?
去吓唬吓唬她
-等一下 -很好
- Wait. - Yes.
等等
Wait, wait, wait! Wait!
你为什么没得到允许就进来
Why would you step in there without permission?
你知道对间谍的惩罚是处死
You know the penalty for spying is execution.
对 对 对
Yes, yes, yes!
是阿卜杜勒同志违反了规定
Comrade Abdul broke the law.
不得私下谈话
No private conversations.
你是个骗子
You are a liar.
亚瑟·A·哈洛伦
Arthur A. Halloran!
这是他的真名 对吧
That's his real name, right?
他昨天晚上告诉我的
He told me that last night.
他求我 让我去大使♥馆♥
He asked that I go into an embassy
说他可以出♥卖♥♥♥我们
and say that he could betray us
还说他妈妈会去监狱看他
and that his mother would visit him in prison.
她的名字叫珍妮特
And her name's Janet.
如果我在撒谎 我怎么能知道这些
How would I know that if I were lying?
把枪给她
什么
What? What? What?
别这样
Come on, man! Come on!
我只是
I just -- I just --
我这么说只是为了套她的话
I just told her that to get her to put out.
塔伊 就是这样的
Tayeh, that's -- that's all, man.
别
Come on.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
收拾好你的东西 同志
Pack your bag, comrade.
我们有发现了
We've got something.
我们数了每句话的字母数
We counted the number of characters in each sentence
然后应用到ASCII代码里
and applied that to the ASCII key code.
就能得到完整的字
You get whole words.
法国的明信片是"Défense"
"Défense" for the French postcard,
德国的明信片是"Vergiss"
"Vergiss" for the German one.
翻译过来就是"防守"和"忘记"
Which translate to "defense" and "forget."
有进展
Progress.
但仍然没有意义
But they're still meaningless.
他的目的到底是什么
What's he after here?
这不是为了帮他杀人
This isn't about killing for him.
这是为了表演
It's about the show.
他们在让查理为了什么东西做准备
They're preparing Charlie for something.
为什么东西呢
For what?
马蒂
Marty?
死亡人数还在统计中
Bodies are still being counted,
但今天参加里昂会议的
but an Israeli journalist
一位以色列记者和他的家人
attending the conference in Lyon today with his family
据信是主要的目标...
is believed to have been the main tar--
问问法国人现场有没有线头缠的东西
Ask the French if there was a wire doll.
我们太蠢了
We're fools!
哈利勒还有个小组
Khalil has another cell.
如果你想要投资有回报的话
Now, if you want a return on your investment --
所以我是蠢蛋 是摇钱树是吧
So I'm the schmuck, the money-man.
马丁・库尔茨才是聪明人
Martin Kurtz is the talent!
我们已经越来越接近了
We're getting closer!
你真觉得轰炸几个训练营
Do you really think bombing a few camps
就能阻止他吗
is going to stop him now?
是他们在炸我们 马蒂
They are bombing us, Marty!
查理在黎巴嫩
Charlie is in Lebanon.
她在他们内部
She is on the inside.
哪里
Where?
好吧
Well, then.
难道他不知道这袭击一定会有个回应吗
Wouldn't he expect a response to this attack?
如果没有回应 难道他不会起疑心吗
And if it doesn't come, won't that make him suspicious?
要面对人们的是我 马蒂 不是你
I answer to the people, Marty. Not you.
诺亚 我是加迪
Noah? It's Gadi. D--
让开
当心你们的小脚丫
好
Ah, oui.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨尔玛
Salma!
谢谢
Shukran.
我叫卡里姆
I'm Kareem.
莱拉
Leila.
在这里你可以做回查理
You can be Charlie here.
营地里的规矩
It is a rule of the camp
所有的建筑都是临时性的
that buildings should not be permanent,
这样我们就不会忘记真正的家园在哪里
in case we forget where our true home is.
谢谢 法特梅
Shukran, Fatmeh.
你是医生
You're a doctor?
是
Yeah.
在这里我们必须什么都做一点
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表