剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
- Whether you like it or not. - The thing is,
我不知道该为哪一方而战了
I don't know what side I ought to fight for any more.
很好 发自内心
Good. Genuine.
只告诉我一件事
Show me one thing.
一件有关你的真实的事
One real thing about you.
是你的功劳 加迪
Take credit, Gadi.
我们做梦都没想到能有这么大收获
It's better than we even dreamed.
他们已经上钩了 海尔格・斯特恩
They've taken the hook. Helga Stern,
我们那位激进牧师的女儿
our radical pastor's daughter.
罗西诺 摩托车手
Rossino, the motorcycling hack.
还有现在这个新角色
And now this new player.
-安东 -刚好是位律师
- Anton. - A lawyer, no less.
这个安东是什么口音
What kind of accent did this Anton have?
-德国口音 -或者是瑞士口音
- German. - Or Swiss perhaps?
米歇尔写信去的那家法律事务所在苏黎世
The law firm Michel wrote to was in Zurich.
我会查下他们账上是否有个安东
I'll check their books for an Anton.
他们的账本 他的护照和出生证明
Their books, his passport, his birth certificate.
我要所有关于这个潇洒合法公民的东西
I want everything there is on this dashing legal burgher.
加迪
Gadi.
她还在游戏中吗
Is she still in the game?
-她很难接受 -所以他们才相信她
- She took it hard. - That's why they believe her.
我们只知道她还参与在其中
All we know is she's still in play.
你有疑虑
You have doubts?
他们会把她带去哪儿
Where will they take her?
我们不知道 这才是重点
We don't know. That is the point.
现在就作出决定 加迪
Call it now, Gadi.
就现在
Right now.
我们继续让她参与还是让她脱身
Do we let it play or do we pull her out?
她没意识到这事会发展到什么程度
She doesn't realise how far this will go.
她想活命就得靠她的不知情
Her survival depends on her ignorance.
你知道的
You know that.
像查理那样的女孩一生只会出现一次
A girl like Charlie comes along once in a lifetime.
那种心灵
That heart.
那种不集中的愤怒
That unfocussed rage.
现在需要的是信仰 而不是方向
That demands faith now, not direction.
现在 既然你醒了
Now, as you awaken
还记得天鹅的最后一支舞吗
Remember the swan's last dance?
你在梦中可曾和年轻的天使共舞
Did you dance with young angels while you were dreaming?
当蝴蝶和玫瑰的永恒之光燃烧时
Did the butterfly light you up
可曾照亮了你
when it burned with the eternal light of the rose?
凤♥凰♥可曾清晰地出现在你面前
Did the phoenix appear clearly before you
并呼唤了你的名字
and call you by your name?
告诉我你如何在某处实现你的梦想
Tell me how you lived your dream in a certain place,
然后我就告诉你 你是谁
and I'll tell you who you are.
现在 既然你醒了
And now, as you awaken,
想想你是否辜负了自己的梦
remember if you have wronged your dream
如果是 想想天鹅最后的起舞
And if you have, then remember the last dance of the swan.
本诗出自马哈茂德・达尔维什
巴勒斯坦当代杰出诗人
于我而言 我希望你爱的是我本来的样子
As for me, I like to be loved as I am
而非报纸上造作的彩色照片
Not as a colour photo in the paper
或是由男性聚会中的诗歌♥引发的臆想
Or as an idea composed in a poem amid the stags
我听到卧室里莱拉隐约的呼喊
I hear Laila's faraway scream from the bedroom -
别把我留在部落的夜里 成为充当韵脚的囚徒
Do not leave me a prisoner of rhyme in the tribal nights
别让我成为他们的新闻轶事
Do not leave me to them as news
我是个女人 仅此而已...
I am a woman, no more and no less...
你们可以夺走我最后一寸土地
You may rob me of the last span of my land
你们可以让我的青春在监牢中腐朽
You may ditch my youth in prison holes...
我们找到他了
We've got him!
安东・迈斯特本
One Anton Mesterbein.
苏黎世波切勒联合事务所的一名律师
A lawyer affiliated with Birchler and Associates in Zurich.
他做义务法律援助 对象包括激进学生
He does pro-bono work for radical students,
第三世界人士 外来劳工...
third worlders, guest workers...
还有喜欢古色古香别♥墅♥的
And gun-slinging revolutionaries
背着枪的革命者
who have a weakness for quaint cottages.
那么
So,
他业余时间还会做什么
what else does he get up to in his spare time?
他还挺爱旅行的
He's quite the traveller.
法国 埃及 土耳其 西班牙
France, Egypt, Turkey, Spain...
土耳其 米歇尔在伊斯坦布尔买♥♥的塑胶炸♥药♥
Turkey. Michel bought semtex out of Istanbul.
活过来了吗 希蒙
Ah, back from the dead, Shimon?
我们应该把他所有的账户都查一遍
We should look into any numbered accounts he's using.
-好的 -谢谢
- Cheers. - Thank you, darling.
下一站 乔克农场
Next stop, Chalk Farm.
你干什么呢
Hey! What are you doing?
他是不是刚偷了什么东西
Did he just take something?
没有
No, no, no.
"有紧急情况时打我这个电♥话♥
"Here's my number in case of emergency.
"当你远离故土时才能用
"Only call if you are far from home.
"想念你的 海尔格"
"Missing you, Helga."
我们最棒的姑娘
Our best, best girl.
查理 你应该拿个奥斯卡金像奖
You deserve an Oscar, Charlie.
够了
Stop it.
你把白围巾亮出来了
You had the white scarf.
所以呢
Well?
他们用明信片来传递信息
They use postcards to communicate.
传递什么信息
To communicate what?
你在小屋里的表现征服了你第一组
Your performance in the cabin convinced the first and
也是最严格的一组评论家
steeliest of your critics.
你的新朋友海尔格和安东
Your new pals Helga and Anton.
接下来
And now
你被邀请参加更大的演出
you are invited to the bigger show.
你想回听一下你自己的表演吗
Want to listen back to yourself?
-你非常让人着迷 -我说了够了
- You were captivating... - I said stop.
好吧
Very well.
查理 你为我们打开了新的线索
You have opened up a whole new can of worms for us, Charlie.
多年来我们一直想要获取的线索
Worms we have been trying to hook for many years now.
无论接下来怎么样 我们永远都欠你的情
And whatever happens from here, we are forever in your debt.
又想说服我加入吗 马蒂
Trying to recruit me again, Mart?
我只是告诉你我们需要你
I am telling you we need you.
那接下来会发生什么
OK, so what does happen next?
我们的朋友没说过吗
Hasn't our friend said?
加迪连个屁都不会放
Gadi doesn't say a bloody thing,
-除非你让他说 -加迪
- not unless you tell him to. - Gadi.
说实话 查理 我们也不知道接下来会怎样
Honestly Charlie, we don't know what happens next.
这种情况下
In this situation,
打个比喻 我们就像
we are like ducks, if I may,
池塘里游着的一群鸭子
on the surface of a pond.
目前为止 你一直在最浑浊的区域之上
Now, so far you have stayed above the murkiest patches,
漂亮地踩着水
paddling away brilliantly,
让我们看清了是谁跳出来跟你打招呼
allowing us to see whoever it is who comes up to say hello.
可是从现在开始
But, from here on in,
我们需要你一头潜入水下
we need you to dive under the water.
-深深地下去 -所以我是诱饵
- Deep. - So I'm bait.
我凭什么要扎得更深
Why would I want to go any deeper?
我头上顶着一把枪
I have a gun to my head while
而你们只是坐在一旁听着 记记名字
you just sit around listening, jotting names down?
你们会在哪儿
Where will you be?
尽可能近的地方
As close by as we can.
你必须用你的直觉和勇气来演这个角色
You have to play it with instinct, with courage...
我没有什么必须要做的事
I don't have to do a bloody thing!
你在慕尼黑让我看那男孩时 那个米歇尔
When you showed me that boy in Munich, Michel.
你当时知道你们会杀了他吗
Did you know you were going to murder him?
知道吗
Did you?
是的
Yes.
我知道
I did.
那你呢
And did you?
不
No.
他不知道
He didn't.
再见
Goodbye.
做点什么
Do something.
如果我不做会怎样
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表