剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
我在大伦敦理工大学
I am at the Polytechnic of Greater London.
一名以色列教授要在灾难日时
An Israeli professor is holding a talk here
《灾难中的生活》
英国统治下的以色列和巴基斯坦人
在这举♥行♥演讲[五月十五日也是以色列国♥庆♥日]
on the anniversary of Al Nakba.
"灾难"是她演讲题目的一个关键词
The word "Disaster" is in the title of her lecture.
怎么不再配上一个闪光灯和一个警笛
Why not have a flashing light and a siren, too?
别这样 希蒙
Play nicely, Shimon.
虽是我们的计划 但这是他们的地盘
It's our ball, but their court.
英国情报基地
先生 他已恭候您多时
He's been looking forward to this, you know, sir.
非常期待与您会面
Immensely.
这边请 先生
This way, sir.
拉斐尔先生
Mr. Raphael,
这位是梅多斯上校
meet Captain Meadows.
梅多斯上校 这位是拉斐尔先生
Captain Meadows, meet Mr. Raphael.
从特拉维夫远道而来
From Tel Aviv.
不胜荣幸 先生
An honor, sir, actually.
胡子不错
Fine moustache.
我以前认识一个叫拉斐尔的
I knew a Raphael once.
生活在戈兰高地的一个破烂村庄里
Some shit-heap town in the Golan Heights.
你那时可能还是个小孩
You were probably just a kid back then.
肯定是伊尔根的一员
Fighting with the Irgun, no doubt,
在英国统治巴勒斯坦时期
进行地下活动的犹太复国主义右翼组织
就像你好兄弟嘉弗隆一样
like your mucker Gavron.
安东·迈斯特宾
Anton Mester-been.
是迈斯特本
Mesterbein.
他在苏黎世有一家律师事务所
He runs a legal practice out of Zurich,
他代表各式各样
from which he offers representation
比较激进的组织
to a variety of rather radical organizations.
这女人是谁
Who's the woman?
阿斯特丽德·伯格女士
Frau Astrid Berger,
化名艾达·施密特
alias Edda Schmidt.
现在叫海尔格·斯特恩
Currently going by Helga Stern.
没找到叫迈斯特本的人 连信箱也没有
No Mesterbein on the magic box, sir, sorry, not even a POI.
换下一个人名查 梅多斯
Well, we've moved on, Meadows.
阿斯特丽德·伯格 艾达·施密特
Astrid Berger, Edda Schmidt,
和海尔格·斯特恩
Helga Stern.
你的无知实在与这
Your ignorance here is no reflection
井然有序的档案馆不相称 指挥官
on your excellent records department, Commander.
不久前
Until a short time ago,
我们也不知道迈斯特本的这些爱好
we were also unaware of Mesterbein's dalliances.
后来怎么知道的
What enlightened you?
这事我知道
Well, that one I know.
他就是那个在慕尼黑公路上
He's the genius who scored an own-goal
把自己弄死的人是吧
on the Munich autobahn, yes?
我们在之前就在论♥坛♥里提醒你注意这个人
Same chap we pointed out to you at that poxy forum.
对此我们非常感激
And we were very grateful, too.
但那之后 我们有可靠消息证明
Because since then, our sources have revealed
这些人都是同一个恐怖小组里的
that all of these players are part of the same cell.
现在他们都在英国度假 对吗
And now they're all holidaying in England, hmm?
你听说过一个英国小妞吗 查米恩・罗丝
Do you know anything about an English bird, Charmian Ross?
她当时也在那个论♥坛♥
She was at that forum, too.
最后一次被人看见时 她开着一辆
Last seen crossing all sorts of unfamiliar borders
和你那个被烤熟的阿♥拉♥伯朋友一样的车
in a car not dissimilar to that driven by
越过了一堆偏僻的边境线
your toasty Arab friend there.
而如今伦敦遍布摩萨德探员
Now we have Mossad agents crawling all over London.
真是巧啊 不觉得吗
Hell of a coincidence, don't you think?
伯格 斯特恩 和施密特都查不到 长官
NRA on Berger, Stern, or Schmidt, either, Sir.
老天啊 梅多斯
For God's sake, Meadows.
这张照片是在希腊机缘巧合之下拍到的
This picture was taken by a lucky chance in Greece.
她绝对在我们的系统里 长官
Oh, she's definitely on our system, sir.
我们也是从论♥坛♥了解到她的
We know her from the forum, too.
我很为你骄傲 梅多斯
I am proud of you, Meadows.
我觉得拉斐尔先生和我
I think Mr. Raphael and I could do
需要去呼吸一下英国的新鲜空气
with a breath of English fresh air.
那都是从傻♥逼♥德国佬亚历克西斯博士那搞来的吧
Get all that from that kraut ninny Dr. Alexis, did you?
我听说他是个很乐于助人的盟友
I am told he has been a most accommodating ally.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
有意思
Funny.
他说他唯一接触过的以色列人叫"舒尔曼"
The only Israeli he said he'd dealt with was a "Schulmann."
养了只惠比特犬 老是记不住名字
Had a little whippet, never caught the name.
你认识任何叫舒尔曼的人吗 拉斐尔先生
Do you know any Schulmanns, Mr. Raphael?
听着 尿在我腿上却说是下雨了
You see, it's one thing to piss on my leg
这是一回事
and tell me that it's raining.
但把一泡屎拉得我全身都是
It's quite another to take a bloody great shit all over me
却不事先知会一声 这就是另外一回事了
without the courtesy of a weather report.
别装蒜了
Come off it.
肉馅行动 是我们发明的
Operation Mincemeat, we invented that.
找具尸体 在里面塞上假消息
Find a corpse, stuff it with disinformation,
把它扔给敌军去发现
leave it somewhere for the enemy to find.
但我有种直觉 你们这群聪明人
I have a hunch, though, that you clever lot
一定更进了一步
have taken it one step further.
找不到尸体 所以你们找了个
No dead meat to hand so you find yourselves
活生生的人 然后砰
some nice fresh meat and bumf!
把它炸死在一辆奔驰里
Blow it up in a Mercedes.
如今他们上钩了
And now they've bitten.
我赌你心里一定得意着呢 是不是
I bet you're chuffed to the bullocks with yourselves, aren't you?
是啊
Yeah.
麻烦放我桌上 威廉姆斯
On my desk, Williams, please.
我准备好了
I am ready.
随时可以开始
Whenever you say.
我们放他们进来
We let them in?
-然后让他们引爆♥炸♥弹 -没错
- And let them explode the bomb. - Yes.
在我的国家里
In my bloody country?
一场你能控制的袭击比你被迫遭受的袭击要好
An attack you can control is better than one you concede.
谁说我们被迫了
Who says we conceded?
爱尔兰人 北爱尔兰志愿军
The Irish. The UVF.
任何想赌一把的人
Anyone who tries their luck.
我们获得的任何成功都将归功于你
You will be given full credit for any success we have.
公众的赞扬
Public acclaim.
是啊 出了岔子也都由我来承担
Yeah, and all the crap when it goes wrong.
快去 快
Go on, on you go.
你知道吗 1947年的时候
Do you know, back in '47,
我还是个少尉
when I was still a junior,
我们抓了个以色列王八蛋来审问
we took in this little Israeli shit for questioning.
就在戈兰高地的同一个镇子里
The same town in the Golan Heights.
有一群小孩对着我的人扫射
A gang of kids had been taking pot shots at my men, you see.
我当时很确定这个男孩是个突破口
And I was sure that this boy was a weak link,
很确定他会吐露一些名字
sure he'd spill the names.
但我越是逼他 他越是不说话
But the harder I pushed, the quieter he got.
我的手都快断了
Nearly broke my bloody hand.
但他一个字都没说
But he didn't breathe a word.
连个名字都没说
Not one name.
我放他走的时候 我想
When I let him go, I thought to myself,
"老天 如果我这不算是让一个打鼓的孩子
"God, if I haven't made a little drummer boy right here,
准备好了为他们给他的下一场战斗击鼓
ready to bang his gong into the next battle they find for him,
那我就不知道这算什么了"
I don't know what I've done."
那个村子里一半的孩子最终成为了伊尔贡士兵
Half the kids in that town went on to become Irgun.
该死的犹太复国主义土匪
Bloody Zionist thugs.
第二年他们挺进了
Next year they marched into
代尔亚辛的巴勒斯坦村庄
the Palestinian village of Deir Yassin.
那是我见过的最残暴的屠♥杀♥
Most vicious slaughter I've ever seen.
加迪是对的 马蒂
Gadi was right, Marty.
是明克尔教授
It's Professor Minkel.
罗西诺去的地方都和她一样
Rossino's locations were all hers.
每一处都是她去过的
Every one is on her itinerary.
他去了她去过的图书馆
He went to the library she's visiting,
她进行面试的咖啡厅
the café she's holding interviews in.
他们在寻找接触的最佳机会
They're looking for the best moment to approach.
有人有阿司匹林吗
Does anyone have an aspirin?
有人看见一个符合查理描述的女人
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表