剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
Al, the eight-year-old Marxist.
我还以为你反对犹太复国主义
I thought you were against the Zionists.
碰巧的是 我的确认为不用杀人
As it happens, I do feel like there's a way to achieve peace
也可以获得和平
without killing people.
亲爱的们
Darlings!
安静 才子们
Hush, you brilliant people.
我刚和我们的经纪人玛丽谈过
I... I just spoke to our agent, Mary.
有一位天使爱上了我们剧团
We have an angel who's fallen in love with our troupe.
什么意思
What does that mean?
安静
Shush, quiet.
他要送我们所有的人去希腊
He's sending us all to Greece.
-什么 -算是某种社团慈善旅游
- What? - On some sort of corporate charity jaunt.
排练吗 《皆大欢喜》吗
For rehearsals?! As You Like It?!
我超喜欢
I bloody love it.
赞助人 什么鬼 现在是17世纪80年代吗
A patron? What is this, the 1680s?
跟我们一起去吧
Oh, just come with us.
来吧 加班赚点补贴
Come on, work another shift to cover the fare.
天啊 查理
God's sake, Charlie.
德国炸♥弹♥满天飞 你却在庆祝
Bombs going off in Germany, and you're celebrating
去希腊晒阳光浴 喝博塔利红酒
because you get to sun yourself and neck Boutaris in Greece?
前提是你得有活干 对吧
Oh, if only you got work, right?
那你就能跟我们一起去 扫大家兴了
Then you could come out there with us, and ruin our fun!
希腊 纳克索斯岛
我们从这一页顶部开始吧
Let's go from the top of the page.
你的心愿与你同在
Your heart's desires be with you.
嗨 年轻的英雄在哪里
Come, where is this young gallant,
他如此渴望与母亲同住
that so desires to live with his...
卧 卧
Lie, lie.
是和母亲同卧 不是住 是卧
It's "Lie" With his mother. It's not live, it's lie.
嗨 年轻的英雄在哪里 他如此渴望
Come, where is this young gallant that so desires to
-与大地母亲同卧 -好了 先生
- lie with his mother Earth. - Ready, Sir.
但他的意愿是适量地工作
But his will hath in it a more modest working...
我要去尿尿
I'm going for a slash.
-喂 -谁想喝一杯
- Hey. - Anyone want a drink?
-有吗 -不了 谢谢 不了
- Hm? - No, thanks, hun. No.
查理 这本该是我们的排练旅行
Charlie. This was supposed to be our rehearsal jaunt.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我是白♥痴♥ 对不起了
I'm an idiot. I'm sorry.
亲爱的妈妈
爱你的查理
那房♥子是谁的
Who owns that apartment?
某个德国左翼银行家
Some left-wing German banker.
她很有个性 这个人 马蒂
She's a character, this one, Marty.
很活跃
Feisty.
你喜欢她吗
You like her?
你喜欢儿童杀手
A child killer?
她有耐心 希蒙
She is patient, Shimon.
这点很可敬
Which is admirable.
跟奥戴德一样
Like Oded.
我忘了问了 奥戴德 你的近视怎么样了
I forgot to ask, Oded. How is your myopia?
你去看过专家了吗
Did you see the specialist?
看了 谢谢
I did, thank you.
等等 先别聊了
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
米歇尔
Michel!
天啊
My God.
小♥弟♥弟♥萨利姆长大了
Little brother Salim has grown up.
-你为什还戴着这个 -戴什么
- Why are you still wearing that? - What?
-你是不是蠢 -不
- Are you stupid? - No.
他们会认出来的
They will recognise it.
摘了 现在就摘了
Take it off, take it off now.
太迟了
Too late.
你已经召唤了恶魔
You've called the devil in.
真不敢相信我们要让这混♥蛋♥
跟一个小妞上♥床♥ 他杀害了一个八岁的孩子
我无法理解
我们得阻止他
来吧 现在发一个火箭
Come on, how hard would it
过街去阻止他
be to put a rocket across that road right now
能有多难
and end it?
我们以前就做过
We've done it before!
希蒙 那男孩得活着才是我们的福气
Shimon, that boy is a blessing to us ALIVE.
那我们的孩子们呢 嗯
What about our boys, huh?
他们不也是我们的福气吗
Are they not a blessing, too?
这边 我得给你看样东西
This way, I need to show you something.
西德慕尼黑市 奥♥运♥村
72年的奥♥运♥会
72 Olympics.
11名以色列运动员在这里被扣作人♥质♥并杀害
11 Israeli athletes held hostage here and killed
凶手就是萨利姆这样的巴勒斯坦人
by Palestinians like Salim.
事件发生时他应该还是个孩子
He must have been a kid when it happened.
他现在也还是个孩子
He's still a kid.
但我记得
I remember it, though.
两个在这里遇害
Two killed here.
九个在机场
Nine at the airport.
我看到电视报道了
I saw it on TV.
你知道电视上没播的是什么吗
You know what wasn't on TV?
他们还阉♥割♥了其中一人
They castrated one of them.
所以 成熟点
So, grow up...
守住你的命根子[镇定些]
..And hold on to your balls.
我们必须跟他们一样有耐心 希蒙
We must be as patient, Shimon, as they are.
我们在渡口见过 对吧
We met on the ferry, right?
在来这儿的路上
On the way over here?
-是的 -你还没告诉我你的名字
- Yes. - You didn't tell me your name.
-罗斯 -你从哪儿来的
- Rose. - Ah, where are you from?
南非
South Africa.
我爸出差时就会把他的游艇带过来
Daddy brings his yacht here when he's on business.
雅典太无聊了
Athens was so boring.
-我下去 好吗 -好啊 下来
- I'll come down, yeah? - Yeah, yeah, come down.
-查理 -怎么了
- Charlie. - Mm?
-是他 -什么
- It's him. - What?
他回来了
He's back.
机动人
Action Man.
他为什么老是在我们周围晃悠
Why does he keep on hanging around us?
你觉得他在跟踪我们吗
Do you think he's following us?
我们在超♥市♥ 码头 酒馆都看到了他
We've seen him at the market, the pier, the taverna.
他都没看过我们一眼
He hasn't looked at us once.
我打赌他知道我们在看他
I bet he knows we're watching him.
-管他呢 我要去看看 -什么
- Oh, screw it, I'm going in. - What?
索菲 索菲
Sophie. Sophie!
《与阿连德的对话》
你看起来可能口渴了
You look like you might be thirsty.
渴吗[法语]
Erm...soif?
渴吗[意大利语]
Sete?
不渴
No?
谢谢
Thank you.
什么情况
What happened?
他身上有很多伤疤
He's got...scars.
-什么 -就像是有人
- What? - Yeah, like someone's taken
用炽热的电线缠过他还是什么的
a red-hot piece of wire to him or something.
-他可能是黑帮的 -你问到他的名字了吗
- He could be a gangster. - Did you catch his name?
恐怕我们没聊那么多
We didn't quite get that far, I'm afraid.
但我看到了他读的书
But I saw what he was reading.
德布雷的《与阿连德的对话》
Debray's Conversations with Allende.
我挺喜欢他的
Well, I love him.
你应该请他喝一杯
You should buy him a drink.
-消防员 -哪门子消防员会读德布雷的书
- A fireman. - What fireman reads Debray?!
-我这种消防员 -建筑师
- My kind of fireman! - An architect?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist?
你是石油商人
You're an oil trader.
你看起来就像跟石油打交道的
You look like you should work in oil.
你涂上婴儿护肤油应该很好看
Oh, you would look good covered in baby oil.
间谍
A spy.
不 他是演员
No, he's an actor.
看看他
Look at him.
我和你都是 好莱坞的 对吧
Me and you. Hollywood. How about it?
阿尔得到了一个试镜的机会
Al got an audition.
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表