剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
Taj Mahal?
说真的 这些算什么
Actually, what is this?
这些
This?
是啊 这一切
Yeah, this.
大方砸钱又欲擒故纵
All fur coat and great bloody chastity belt.
你得开慢点
OK, you need to slow down.
我以为你喜欢飙车
I thought you liked fast cars.
我可没这么说过
I never told you that.
老天 停车
For God's sake, stop.
你开这么快干什么
Why are you going so fucking fast?
该死
Shit.
好吧 我改变主意了
OK, I've changed my mind about all of this,
你能不能停车 我下车自己走
so can you stop and I'll get out and walk?
现在不远了
It's not far now.
什么
What?
什么 什么不远了
What? What's not far?
别这样 我想回家
No, I want to go home.
求你停车行吗 我自己下车
Can you just stop, please? I'll just get out.
求你了
Please.
到底是什么情况
What's going on?
贩卖♥♥白人奴隶之类的吗
Some sort of white slave trafficking?
请说点好消息吧 求你了
Please tell me some good news, please.
好消息是我尽可能地说了实话
The good news is I have lied to you as little as possible.
天啊
Oh, God.
罗斯
Rose?
是我 是我 好吗
It's me, it's me, OK?
我不会伤害你 好吗 姐们
I'm not going to hurt you, all right, girl?
-什么情况 -没事的 没关系
- What's going on? - It's OK, it's all right.
欢迎 查理
Welcome, Charlie.
我是这场小演出的制片人 编剧和导演
I am the producer, writer and director of our little show
我希望和你谈谈你在其中的角色
and I would like to talk to you about your part.
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表