剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
今天下午 在慕尼黑郊外的停车场
A copper brown NSU was found abandoned in a car park
发现了一辆被人遗弃的铜棕色NSU
outside of Munich this afternoon.
车座靠枕呢
The headrest?
-不见了 -很好
- Missing. - Right.
只有副驾驶一侧不见了
Only the passenger's side.
把她的画像画出来
Get her description out.
我要监视慕尼黑每一所有嫌疑的安全屋
I want surveillance on every suspected safe house in Munich.
好
Ok.
真好
Oh, lovely.
很大 是吧
It's rather big, isn't it?
他们给成人和孩子文了同等大小的文身
They tattooed adults and children the same size.
小孩会长大
Children grow.
文身也是
So does the tattoo.
天啊
My God.
亚历克西斯博士
Dr Alexis.
我能叫你小鲍吗
May I call you Paul?
好的
Yes.
我发现
I've learned it is best,
作为以色列人 最好要精挑细选
as Israelis, to be selective,
找个朋友 在事业上助他一臂之力
find a friend, help him along in his profession,
慎重地 非正式地
guardedly, informally,
我们也期望朋友能回报我们 帮助我们
and in return we expect our friends to help us.
那么
So...
几年前 一群巴勒斯坦人
A few years ago, a bunch of Palestinians
在我的国家引起了不小的骚乱
raised a certain amount of hell in my country.
他们首先袭击了贝特谢安的一家超♥市♥
First they hit a supermarket in Beit She'an.
然后是几处定居点
Next, a few settlements.
等到他们开始袭击学校的时候
And when they began to attack schools,
我再也忍♥不了了
I could not take it any longer.
我们的情报机构说 有四兄弟
They were four brothers, our intelligence said.
一家人
Family.
最年长的那个
And the eldest of them...
他有一种才能
He had a genius to him.
我也不想拿德国人跟他做类比
I'm sorry to compare him to a German,
但他就是莫扎特
but he was Mozart.
是奥地利人
An Austrian.
莫扎特是奥地利人
Mozart was.
是啊
Oh, that's right.
哈利勒
Khalil.
哈利勒
Khalil.
哈利勒
Khalil.
老大
The eldest.
我组建了一个团队
I put together a team,
调查开始短短几个月
and within months of our investigation
以色列附近
any normal Palestinian
哪怕有任何一个普通巴勒斯坦人划根火柴
couldn't have lit a match near Israel
我们都会先知道
without us hearing of it first.
可是接下来...
But then...
米兰
Milan.
还有苏黎世
And Zurich.
-现在呢 -又是这个 -是啊
- And now... - This. - Yes.
你知道吗 那辆车的阿♥拉♥伯司机
You know the Arabic driver of the NSU?
那是兄弟里的老小
This was the youngest brother.
哈利勒的小组非常谨慎
Khalil's cells are discreet.
无法渗透
Impenetrable.
他们的人也从来不会走重复的线路
And his people never take the same route twice.
但有了你的帮助
But with your help,
可能性就多了
who knows what is possible.
看着吧 小鲍 一个人迟早
Because you see, Paul, sooner or later, a man
会留下自己的印记
will sign his name.
释怀吧 孩子
Set free, child,
你做了这种邪恶的勾当
after such wickedness as yours.
英国伦敦 红龙剧院
你还梦想着会怎样
What are you dreaming of?
你答应过会饶了我的性命 可你骗人
You promised me my life, but you lie!
你觉得生命无非就是没死透
You think that life is nothing more than not being stone dead.
你让我无法
And to keep from me everything
重拾上帝的爱
that brings me back to the love of God,
而恰恰是你的恶毒和愚蠢才诱使我
when it is your wickedness and foolishness that tempts me
憎恶上帝
to hate him.
点你们的火吧 我知道你们执行的是
Light your fires, for I know your counsel
恶魔的旨意 而我在听从上帝的召唤
is of the devil and mine is with God.
邪说
Blasphemy!
邪说 女巫
Blasphemy! Witch!
女巫 烧死女巫
Witch! Burn the witch!
撒旦
Satan!
西德 慕尼黑
告诉马蒂 我们发现她了
Tell Marty we've got her.
查理 有人给你的
Charlie, someone left it for you.
你看见是谁了吗
Did you see who?
抱歉 没有 是多恩收的 她应该撤了
No, sorry, Dawn took it, I think she's buggered off.
有点轻啊
It's a bit light.
盖乐文
始于1906
以色列特拉维夫 摩萨德总部
诺亚 我们已经动起来了
We are already in motion, Noah.
敌人在使用西方人 我们也必须如此
The enemy is using Westerners, so must we.
我们编造的故事要跟他们的现实吻合
Our fiction has to match their reality.
你就不能找个犹太人内线吗
Can't you find a Jewish insert?
我们不能指望外邦人的忠诚
We can't count on gentile loyalty.
如果你想猎一头狮子
If you want to catch a lion...
用一只玩具羊是不行的 诺亚
..A toy goat won't play her, Noah.
我们的羊必须是活生生的 必须闻起来
Our goat has to be alive, has to smell right,
尝起来都对才行
has to taste right.
必须得有颗心
Has to have a heart.
哪怕那心现在站错了立场
Even if it is in the wrong place right now.
我还是不能接受
I don't buy it.
诺亚 这是我们的机会
This is our chance, Noah.
我们通过哈利勒的小♥弟♥弟♥萨利姆
We get to Khalil through Salim.
-抓住他 -不行
- His baby brother. - No.
我们把他干掉
We take him out.
搞什么故事 答案 渗透
This fiction, answers, infiltration?
政♥府♥要的是立即的行动 马蒂
The government needs immediate action, Marty.
你那些行动以前阻止过哈利勒吗
Have your actions stopped Khalil before, hm?
这次我们要做外科医生
Let us be surgeons,
而不是屠夫
this time, not butchers.
我们深入到哈利勒的组织内部 然后抓住他
We get inside Khalil's network, then we catch him.
我提出的预算比你一次空袭的油费
The budget for what I am proposing will cost less than the gas
还要少
in your jets for a single raid.
马蒂 你是个幻想家
You are a dreamer, Marty.
-从来都是 -我是艺术家
- Always were. - I am an artist.
没有不尊重你的级别的意思
And with respect for your rank...
你是个资产阶级的混球
..You are a bourgeois arsehole.
当然
Oh, of course.
我需要再加十个人到团队里
I will need ten more team members for this.
十个
Ten!
我们要的五个人来了
We got the five men.
我应该跟那家伙开口要二十个
I should have asked the bastard for 20.
伦敦的退休女士 巴♥赫♥ 有创意天赋那个
The retired lady in London, Miss Bach, gift for creation.
-那个酒鬼 -对 我要她明天到慕尼黑
- The lush? - Yes, I want her in Munich tomorrow.
还有那个造假的老家伙施维利
And get me the old forger Schwilli, too.
酒鬼和疯子 真完美
So the lush and the crazy, perfect.
最佳拍档 就跟咱俩一样
The perfect pair, just like you and me.
要是巴♥赫♥女士走偏了 他能用他的无聊让她清醒
When Miss Bach strays, he bores her back into sobriety.
查理自己画的
Charlie painted this herself.
够疯狂吧
Mad, isn't it?
必要的牺牲
Necessary sacrifices.
两个犹太复国主义份子被杀
Two Zionists killed in Germany
巴勒斯坦人的主张
and the Palestinian cause
新闻里都在报道
is all over the news.
其中之一是个八岁的犹太复国主义者
One of them was an eight-year-old Zionist.
那个年纪能有什么政♥治♥头脑
I'd love to know your politics at that age.
阿尔 八岁的马♥克♥思♥主义者
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表