剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
敬我们在巴勒斯坦黑沙土地上的兄弟们
Drink to our brothers in the black sands of Palestine.
这是什么
What is this?
我们在营地里做的
We made them in the camps.
很时髦 海尔格
It's fashion, Helg.
激进时尚
Radical chic.
什么事
Yes?
我能感觉到他 加迪
I feel him, Gadi.
离我们很近
Close.
好的
Okay.
我觉得最多一个月我们就能拿下他
I give it another month at the longest and we'll take him.
我会让她知道的 好
I'll let her know. Yes.
好 我会确保的
Yes, I'll make sure.
别喝了
Leave that.
祝你好运 查理
Good luck, Charlie.
乘坐绿色巴士 坐七站
Take the green bus seven stops.
下车会看到一座教堂
Get off and you'll see a church.
一辆带黄色丝带的蓝色货车
A blue van with a yellow ribbon
会带你到目的地
will take you to your destination.
敬我们的兄弟们
We drink to our brothers.
在巴勒斯坦黑沙的土地上
In the black sands of Palestine.
哈利勒
Khalil.
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表