剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
I loved it.
会这样吗 这种事会上瘾吗
Is that what happens? It gets addictive?
如果你是这块料的话
If you're the type.
你是吗
Are you?
我上车的时候
Why did you tell me about the explosives?
你为什么要告诉我有炸♥药♥
When I got in the car?
一次只能问一个问题
One question at a time.
因为
Because...
你是这块料
...you are the type.
你说过你会尽量不对我撒谎
You said you would try to lie to me as little as possible.
你当时想让我拒绝 对不对
You wanted me to say no, didn't you?
这是错的事吗 加迪
Is it wrong, Gadi?
我们做的这些
What we're doing?
还是你想帮我是有别的原因
Or were you trying to help me for another reason?
你应该泡个澡
You should run a bath.
你需要放松
You need to relax.
好吧
All right.
但是我泡的时候可别睡着了
But don't fall asleep whilst I'm in it.
因为我要把自己喝大了
Because I'm going to drink myself stupid.
我听到客房♥服务了
I heard room service.
帮我调杯酒吧
Make me a drink.
今夜以后 你再见到我不知道要什么时候了
After tonight, you don't know when you'll see me again.
你要回家了
You're going home.
让观众欲罢不能啊
Leaves the audience wanting more.
我们就是生活在不确定之中
Uncertainty is the way we live.
每晚都可能是我们的最后一晚
Every night together can be our last.
那我们要珍惜啊
Then we'd better make the most of it.
你的酒好了
Your drink's ready.
查理
Charlie?
我们最棒的姑娘
Our best, best girl.
那么
Now,
从现在起 我们不会再写剧本了
from now on, we won't be writing the play.
现在这个戏要去找上你 在英国
Now the play has to come to you, in England.
我已经约了要上《皆大欢喜》了
I'm booked on a job as As You Like It.
你去之前 我们想让你见个人
And before you go, there is someone we think you should meet.
一定意义上 你俩已经很熟了
In a way, you are already well acquainted.
十一岁时...
When I was 11...
...我蜷缩在一个自己挖的防空洞里
...I crouched in a home-made shelter,
约旦人的导弹打到了我们的营地
while the Jordanians poured rockets into our camp.
米歇尔
Michel...
你们把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
他被注射了镇静剂
He is sedated.
仅此而已
That's all.
我们连他的一根头发都没动过
We haven't touched a hair on his pretty head.
查理 来吧
Come on, Charlie.
这对你扮演的角色很重要
This is important for your role.
-那玩意里有什么 -别管了
- What's in that thing? - Never mind.
胎记
Birthmark.
伤疤
Scar.
伤疤
Scars.
伤疤
Scars.
这样虚构的故事才能变成现实
So the fiction becomes truth.
继续吧
Go on.
他们会盘问你 查理
They'll question you, Charlie.
你要对他身体的每一处都了如指掌
You need to know every inch.
可以了
That's enough.
我说了 "可以了"
I said, "That's enough."
快给他穿上衣服吧
Now put some clothes on him.
你以为会怎样
What did you expect?
我知道这不容易 查理
I know that was difficult, Charlie.
太残酷了
It's cruel.
你应该把你的同情心留给无辜的人们
You should save your sympathy for the innocent.
他只是个孩子
He's a child!
他杀死了一个孩子
He killed a child!
你们英国政♥府♥
Your British government
把巴勒斯坦既给了阿♥拉♥伯人又给了犹太人
promised Palestine to the Arabs and to the Jews.
那才是一切的本源
That's when all this started.
那跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
一无所知并不能让你无罪
Being naive does not absolve you.
不 可以的 可以的
Yes, it does! Yes, it does!
你不能两者兼具
You can't have it both ways.
一天当受害者 一天当施暴者
Victim one day, tyrant the next.
那你一天当演员 第二天就变道德家了
An actress one day, a moralist the next?
你怎么承受得了 加迪
How do you live with it, Gadi?
罪恶感
The guilt.
干什么 你要带我去哪
What? Where are you taking me?
我们会铭记
We remember.
不准再叫我加迪了
Never call me Gadi again.
这是他写给你的信的复印件
These are photocopies of his letters to you.
你把原稿放在了家里
You kept the originals in your flat.
我写给他的吗
Mine to him?
是的
Yes.
有点饥渴
Bit desperate.
浪漫情人查理
Charlie the romancer.
忏悔者查理
Charlie the penitent.
精明的婊♥子♥查理
Charlie the hard-nosed bitch.
谢谢你 小乔
Thank you, Jose.
麻烦你把你那把枪借我吧
If you could just lend me that gun of yours
我马上跑出去 一枪崩了自己
and I'll just pop outside and shoot myself.
你恋爱了
You're in love.
你得自己手写出这些信
You need to write these out in your own handwriting.
让这些想法变成你的想法
Let the thoughts become yours.
你真觉得他们会来找我吗
You really think they'll come for me?
是的
Yes.
那米歇尔呢
What about Michel?
如果你们把他关太久
If you hold him in there for too long,
他们会察觉出不对劲
they'll know something's up.
不是吗
Won't they?
你们得放了他
You need to let him go.
至少送他上审判台
Or at least put him on trial.
会有人替他跟上线接头的
He'll be accounted for.
每封信用不同的笔
Each letter a different pen.
我在等待
I am waiting.
我在渴望
Hungry.
没有你我很孤独
I am alone without you.
这个灰色的城市是个坟墓
This grey city is a tomb.
我无法入睡
I can't sleep.
食不知味
I can't eat.
脑海里
Thoughts...
尽是你的身体
..of your body burn inside me.
天啊
God.
我要你把我撕裂
I want you to tear me apart.
再把我缝合
To piece me back together.
给我全新的面孔
Make me a new face.
全新的身体
A new body.
赋予我新的灵魂
Make me another soul.
就像你说的
As you said...
我们的身体和血液将融合在一起
..our bodies and bloods will be mixed.
是这个想法支撑我
This thought is all that can sustain me
熬过这些空虚和思念的夜晚
through these hollow nights of yearning.
它是药膏 治抚平我因你不在而受的伤痛
The balm to the ache of your absence.
我的爱人
My love.
我想我们会成为
I would have it that we would be...
查理 查理
Charlie, Charlie...
查理
Charlie...
我们的身体和血液将融合在一起
Our bodies and bloods will be mixed.
你就要回家了 查理
You're going home, Charlie.
明天
Tomorrow.
他们会去那里找你
That's where they'll come for you.
汽车旅馆
那个变♥态♥承认
The psychopath admits...
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表