剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
我叫哈利勒·马特尔
My name is Khalil Mater.
看来不光是个射击教练了
Not just a gun trainer, then?
脱掉所有衣物
Take off all your clothes.
除了内衣
Apart from your underwear.
请转过去 转一圈
Turn, please, all the way around.
你喜欢这种首饰
You like this kind of jewelry?
不太对我的胃口
Not exactly my taste.
挺好的
Good.
这是你真实的反应
Your actual response.
不太对我的胃口
Not exactly my taste.
你喜欢动物吗
You like animals?
喜欢
Yes.
萨利姆喜欢吗
Did Salim?
让你的直觉指引你
Let your instincts lead you.
慢慢来
And take your time.
不确定要比前后不一致好
It's better to be uncertain than inconsistent.
我们从没谈过动物
We never talked about them.
连马都没谈过
Not even horses?
千万不要去纠正说过的话
Never, ever correct yourself.
不记得了
Don't remember.
女鼓手
第一季第六集[本剧终]
灾难后的生活
英国授权后的以色列和巴勒斯坦
5月15日 星期二 下午5:15分
贝尔福大厅
艾琳·明克尔教授
贝尔福勋爵
Lord Balfour.
他的一个签名就创造了以色列
One signature and he creates Israel.
狂妄自大总会招来横祸 对吧
Hubris is always an invitation, isn't it?
那是找死
A bloody noose is what it is.
你的那个卧底
This insider of yours.
你确定他们会配合吗
You're sure they'll play ball?
有人打听教授的日程吧
There've been enquiries into the Professor's schedule, yes?
有个来自亲以色列小报的雇佣文人来过
Some hack from a pro-Israeli rag rang.
自称赫肖维茨
Called himself Hershovitz.
想发一篇关于我们这位教授来访的文章
Wanted to do a piece on our professor's visit.
然后那个工作人员给了这个赫肖维茨先生
And did the faculty give this Mr. Hershovitz
她的全部日程安排吗
her full schedule?
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
地下室发洪水这事传出去了吗
Has word spread about the flood in the basement?
我们可不是业余的
We're not amateurs.
那真是感谢你
well, thank you.
等尘埃落定
When the dust settles,
我不想看到你或你们那种人的任何迹象
I don't want a whiff of you or your kind.
新闻 官方报告 哪儿都不想看到
Not in the news, not in the official reports, not anywhere.
你的手下都会收到这些
And all your men will be issued with these.
我这种人
My kind?
没人像你们一样面带微笑撒那么多谎
Well, no one lies with a smile on their face like your lot.
我申明一点
And for the record,
我不想被人无缘无故送这个东西
I don't like being handed this on a plate,
尤其是你
least of all by you.
我会要回来的
I want them back.
查理现在应该得心应手了
Charlie will be in her element now.
在舞台上
On stage.
扮演着她最重要的角色
In her greatest role.
太重要了
Too great.
你觉得她叛变了吗
You think she's gone over?
我姐姐说你准备好了 查理
So, my sister says you're ready, Charlie.
你准备好了吗
Are you?
-如果是呢 -那我们就要采取必要手段
- If she has? - Then we will do what is necessary.
是的 加迪
Yes, Gadi.
我们之前做过无数遍了
What we have done 100 times before.
我没有
Not me.
这次不行
Not this time.
如果她叛变了 她就彻底变了
If she turns, she turns away.
你知道我为什么带你回来吗 加迪
Do you know why I brought you back in, Gadi?
因为你具有一种特殊的天赋
Because you are gifted with a special, single talent --
怀疑
doubt.
等我们抓到哈利勒
When we have Khalil,
你就会记起你的骄傲
you will remember your pride.
我本来过得很开心
I was happy.
你很无聊
You were bored.
给我看看线
Show me the wiring.
加迪
Gadi.
我问过瑞秋编织手链的事
I asked Rachel about the thread bracelet.
她告诉我是黑白相间的
She told me it was black and white.
但我猜 还戴在她右手腕上
But I guess it's still on her right wrist.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得用这些
We have to use these.
你觉得这个明克尔教授怎么样
What do you think of this Professor Minkel?
她希望和平
She wants peace.
我觉得她是个好人
I think she's a good person.
也许吧
Maybe she is.
那为什么要杀她
So why kill her?
因为她的希望就是幻想
Because her hope is a fantasy.
我告诉过萨利姆很多次
I told Salim many times
不能因为你跟一个女人上过床就信任她
a woman cannot be trusted just because you go to bed with her.
那男人呢
And what about a man?
永远都别相信男人
A man cannot be trusted ever.
他为什么会告诉你我的名字
Why did he tell you my name?
因为他爱我
Because he loved me.
他也爱你
And he loved you.
我曾经有三个兄弟
I had three brothers, you know.
现在一个都没有了
Now I have none.
你有家吗
You have a family?
你知道的
You know.
一旦做了
Do this just once,
你就永远都有家了
and you will always have one.
杀掉美国叛徒的感觉如何
How did it feel, please, to kill the American traitor?
-我没杀他 -你杀了
- I didn't kill him. - You did.
感觉糟透了
It was horrible.
很好
Good.
如果人的性命不重要
If a man's life is not significant,
那取人性命又有什么意义
what is the point in taking it?
我让你无聊了吗
I am boring you?
没有 抱歉
No. No. Sorry.
是紧张
It's nerves.
跟要演出之前一样
It's the same with the theater when I'm about to go on.
我觉得自己能睡到地老天荒
Feel like I could sleep for 100 years.
我觉得以色列人离我很近
I feel that the Israelis are close, you know?
一直都有这种感觉
All the time.
我想象他们安排人一点点地接近我
I imagine they have someone moving the pieces to get to me,
某个由于经年累月的斗争
someone whose mind has been carved away to obsession
脑中只剩下执迷的人
by his decades of battle.
他了解我 但我不了解他
He knows me, but I don't know him.
在我脑中 我已经把他变成了魔鬼
In my head, I've made him into a devil,
他们犹太人所说的阴魂
a Dybbuk from their texts.
因为如果不这样 我就不会怕他了
Because without that, I wouldn't be afraid of him.
瞧瞧我说的话
Listen to me.
像个老头子一样
I'm going on like an old man.
萨利姆喜欢马吗
Did Salim like horses?
他怕马
They terrified him.
我们的爷爷养过一匹马
Our grandfather had one.
不得不卖♥♥掉了
He had to sell it.
为什么
Why?
为了买♥♥枪
To buy a gun.
你这么年轻 当寡妇可惜了
You're too young to be a widow.
明克尔教授五点半开讲
Professor Minkel begins speaking at 5:30.
我就设定成五点半
I shall set it for 5:30.
报告厅会满是人
And the hall will be full.
对
Yes.
但也许她会提前试一下弹簧锁
But maybe she will try the latch before.
我在那里也放了引爆器
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表