剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
罗莎琳德 莎士比亚的女主中我最爱的一位
Rosalind, my favourite of all Shakespeare's leading ladies.
谁说我演女主了
Who says I'm playing a leading lady?
有发现
Found something.
巴勒斯坦情诗
你明知联♥系♥不到你我不知所措 快要发疯 为什么不回我的电♥话♥
昨晚是我一生中最美好的时刻 你为什么不爱我
好几天我走在街上 都在想着你亲吻我的脖子 我的肚子
我整晚失眠 想着我们的床上会不会有另一个姑娘了
如果有 我不知道自己会做些什么 想想都觉得恐怖
或许你在为你那份傻工作四处奔波 你也在思念着我
如果不是 那就快来我身边 让我好好爱你吻你
布鲁尔咖啡厅
那场争执后 我搬去了伦敦
After that dispute, I moved to London.
天 那之后我再也没跟我妈说过话
God, yeah, I haven't, I haven't spoken to Mum since.
我不想找她要任何东西
I don't want to ask her for anything,
所以我一直在酒吧上班
so I've been doing bar shifts
睡在沙发上
and sofas all the way.
没想到你是个这么好的倾听者
I wouldn't have thought you'd be such a good listener,
一路上一直听我说
all the way up there.
你怎么没结婚 小乔...
Why aren't you married, Jose...?
彼得
Peter?
-我为什么要结婚 -你都这个年纪了
- Why should I be? - Well, I mean, at your age.
谢了
Thank you.
你为什么不结婚
Why aren't YOU?
我拒绝做父权制的奴隶
I refuse to be a slave to patriarchy.
以后我就这么回答了
My new answer from now on!
我几年前离婚了
There was a divorce a few years ago.
当然了 对我来说
Well, of course, on my side
我总会被可疑的男人吸引 所以
there's the small matter of my deeply dodgy taste in men, so...
怎么了 你好像有话要说
What is it? You keep on trying to say something.
我觉得你穿更大胆点的颜色会更好看
I thought you'd look good in a bolder colour.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
今天就走
Today.
不是吧
Oh, no.
去哪
Where to?
雅典
Athens.
小旅行
Tour a little.
你愿意和我一起去吗
I don't suppose you fancy joining me,
就几天
just for a couple of days?
如果你的朋友不介意你离开
If your friends can spare you.
为什么
Why?
因为我很可疑
Well, because I'm dodgy.
查理
Charlie!
过来 快来 快过来
Come here! Come on! Come over here!
好啦
Yeah, OK.
来啊
Come on.
土耳其/雅典边境
一个草莓冰淇淋 谢谢
One strawberry ice cream, please.
那个老幺
The younger brother,
我们认为他以前也这样招过女孩
we believe he's recruited girls like this before.
很好
谢谢
这个叫安娜・维特根
This one is Anna Witgen.
不可靠的瑞典人 被巴德迈恩霍夫集团扫地出门
Some flimsy Swedish outcast from Baader-Meinhof, actually.
谢谢你 小鲍
Thank you, Paul.
现在我说两句
Now, my turn.
我认为这个安娜・维特根最近可能
I believe this Anna Witgen may recently have met
在慕尼黑跟老幺见过面
with the baby brother right here in Munich.
真的吗
Really?
你准备一路走到加州去吗
Are you going to walk all the way to California?
塞萨洛尼卡
Thessalonica.
我差不多是往那个方向去
I'm kind of vaguely heading that way.
随你怎么说
As vaguely as you like.
那就打开后门吧
Open up the back, then.
我不能把这个放我腿上
I can't carry this on my lap.
高级
Fancy!
再给我看一遍
Show it to me again.
现在 我需要你帮忙
Now, I will need a touch more help clearing something
让一个东西通过你那出了名难搞的边境
across your notoriously fastidious border.
什么东西
What something?
一个病人
Well, it's a certain medical patient...
一个需要急救的病人
..who will be in a state of emergency.
我觉得自己像只巨大的鸡
I feel like a giant chick.
一个邪恶的杂种和一只巨大的鸡
A devilish mongrel and a giant chick.
希腊 雅典
天呐 罗斯
Oh, my God! Rose!
罗斯
Rose!
什么
What?
你那些伤疤是女人弄的 对吗
You got all those scars from women, didn't you?
你不喜欢吗
Don't you care for it?
我朋友也有一件那样的外套
My mate has a jacket just like that.
是吗
Does he?
如果我问我们要去哪 会破坏惊喜吗
If I ask where we're going, will that ruin the surprise?
他们来了
They're coming.
说实话 小乔
To be honest, Jose, I,
我不太喜欢在野外探索
I'm not, I'm not a fan of the alfresco fumble.
我特别招蚊子
I'm a three-course meal for mozzies.
有点送上门的感觉 你懂吗
Leaves me feeling a bit exposed, you know?
其他人呢
Where is everyone?
这里晚上不对外开放
It's closed at night.
你贿赂了保安
You bribed the guards?
还有比这更令人沉醉的地方吗
How will I ever fall in love after this?
这是人们为智慧女神雅典娜而建的
They built it to Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.
-她用自己的名字命名了此城 -开玩笑
- She gave her name to the city. - You're kidding.
-人们称之为厄里希翁神殿 -别逗了
- They called it Erechtheion. - Oh, come on.
是真的
It's true.
后来拜占庭人将其改造成教堂
The Byzantines then changed it into a church.
奥斯曼人将其改造为后宫居所
The Ottomans, a harem.
相同的历史
The same thing happened...
也在帕特农神庙上演
..to the Parthenon.
圣殿建于公元前五世纪中叶
The temple was built in mid-5th century BC
为致敬处♥女♥雅典娜·帕德嫩而建
and was dedicated to Athena Parthenos, the virgin.
一直保持到公元五世纪圣殿都完好无损
The temple remained intact until fifth century AD,
此后被改建成一座教堂
when it was then transformed into a church,
但不久后再次改建为清♥真♥寺
but soon after a mosque.
直到1803年 这里一直战火不断
Then there were various wars up until 1803,
英国人决定派埃尔金伯爵
when the Brits decided to solve it all by sending in
托马斯·布鲁斯来终结战乱
Thomas Bruce, Lord Elgin,
他倾其所能偷抢 并卖♥♥给大英博物馆
to steal whatever he could and enshrine it as an act
以此铭记自己的英雄之举
of heroism by selling it on to the British Museum.
谢谢你的历史小课堂 令人♥大♥开眼界
Thanks for the history lesson, though, very enlightening.
你从哪知道这些事的
Where did you get all that?
当然是和你读了一样的旅行指南
The same guidebook as you, obviously.
我有遇事不忘的本领
Human sponge, me.
看过听过的东西 全能记住
Read it, hear it, it's in.
真的吗
Yeah?
那我们第一次见面时我说了什么
So what did I say to you the first time we met?
这个嘛
Well...
你以为查理是个男孩的名字
..you thought that Charlie was a boy's name.
之后过了十九个小时你才告诉我你的名字
It then took you 19 hours to tell me your name,
叫彼得·里希特霍芬
which is Peter Richthoven,
你是混血 讨厌护照
you're a mongrel, you hate passports,
整天都喝博塔利红酒
you drink Boutaris at all hours of the day.
除了伦敦 这世上仿佛没有你未曾踏足的地方
You act like you've been everywhere in the world except London.
你以为我要演罗莎琳德
You think I'm Rosalind.
你结过一次婚
You were married once before,
但不是很想谈论前妻
but you don't like talking about her.
事实上你并不健谈
In fact, you don't seem to talk too much altogether,
但当你开口时
and when you do,
你分享得也很少 你自以为这样既有神秘感
you let on very little, which YOU think is incredibly mysterious
又撩人 然而实际上只是很烦人
and alluring and actually it's just really annoying,
我们也都同意你有些可疑
and we both agree that you're a bit dodgy.
要我接着说 还是你信我了
Shall I carry on, or will that do?
别抽烟
Don't.
拜托了
Please.
我们现在要去哪
So, where are we going now?
泰姬陵吗
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表