剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表
西德
1979年
8:30
8:30.
布鲁尔咖啡厅
把药吃了 加百利
明天你就能去上学了 我保证
待会儿见
巴特戈德斯贝格 外交住♥宅♥区
你好 我想找尤姬
Hello. May I speak with Ucki, please?
抱歉
他还在感冒
女鼓手
第一季第一集
你们好 我是查米恩 查米恩・罗丝
Hi, I'm Charmian, Charmian Ross.
我们很高兴见到你 罗丝小姐 相信我
We're thrilled to meet you, Miss Ross, believe me.
英国 伦敦
他不一样
He's different.
我能感受到
I can feel it.
-你不会那样吻... -请面带微笑
- You don't kiss like... - With a smile, please.
跟他...
With his...
他不一样
He's different.
我能感受到 你不会...
I can feel it. You don't...
爱意
Loving.
他不一样
He's different.
带有爱意 罗丝小姐
Loving, Miss Ross.
这话是什么意思
What's that meant to mean?
少露牙齿
Fewer teeth.
不错
Good.
这种怒意 保持住 来试点新的
That anger, hold it and try something a little new.
我希望你抓住精华 并发挥成你自己的故事
I want you to take the essence of the scene and make it your own.
那晚我跟他在酒吧
The other night I was in the pub with him...
我朋友也在 然后...
My mates too, and...
我一直在笑 在打斯♥诺♥克 台球那些
And I was smiling along, playing snooker, pool, whatever,
我看到角落里
and I saw these pissed,
那些喝醉的老东西
old farts in the corner
在骚扰一个姑娘
hassling this lady.
去找查理来 让查理处理
Go and get Charlie, leave it to Charlie.
我跟人吵了起来
I started a fight.
我跟这个带头的蠢货吵了起来
I started a fight with this IDIOT in charge.
查理
Charlie.
不行 你知道"基佬"这词有多伤人吗
No. Do you know what a word like "Poof" means to him?
-小查 -我推了他 而他...
- Chas. - And I shoved him, I shoved him, and he...
他被推飞了 我觉得...
He went flying and I, I felt...
我吐在台球桌上了 小查
I threw up on the snooker table, Chas.
他们根本不知道我是同性恋
They didn't even know I was gay.
我觉得自己活了过来
I felt so alive.
对不起
Sorry.
约翰尼抓住他 把他从我身边拉走
Johnny grabbed him and pulled him away from me
我看到他爱上了我 无穷尽地爱
and I saw him falling in love with me, infinitely,
而他看到了我内心的燃烧
and he saw me burning inside.
该死
Oh, shit.
那一刻
And in that moment...
他的双眸一眼望不到头
His eyes were endless.
一到外边我就抓住了他 他用力地吻我
I grabbed him the moment we got outside and he kissed me so hard
我们的牙齿都撞在了一起
that his teeth hit mine.
欢愉是死亡的解药 对吧
Pleasure's the antidote to death, right?
西德 科隆
两只表 两块电池 是吧
Two clocks, two batteries, yes?
那个德国人是这么说的
That's what this German said.
他们会跟我们说目标是使♥馆♥专员
They will tell us the attache was the target.
我们从以色列一路飞来就为了这个
We fly all the way from Israel for that.
你觉得是那个叔叔吗
You think it was the uncle?
那个直率的犹太教学者
The outspoken Talmudic scholar.
说得好像犹太学者还有不直率的似的
Oh, as if there is any other kind.
多亏专员幸存了下来
Yes, thanks to the attache's survival,
我们有了目击证人
we have a witness.
我要用哪个名字来着
Which name was I going to use?
-图兰德 -鲍威尔・亚历克西斯博士
- Truland. - Dr Powell Alexis.
-你好 -六号♥部门
- Yes. - Department 6.
反恐小组
爆♥炸♥来自保姆的房♥间
The blast came from the au pair's room.
干得漂亮
Wonderful work.
这个保姆是个漂亮姑娘吧 年轻吗
Pretty girl, this au pair? Young?
保姆通常都年轻 但是...
Au pairs are usually young, but...
当然 当然
Sure, sure.
告诉我 你询问专员时
Tell me, was Mrs Fineberg present
芬伯格夫人在场吗
when you interviewed the attache?
自然在
Naturally.
他还处在震惊中 为什么这么问
He was still in shock. Why?
我觉得我应该单独和他谈谈 你觉得呢
I think I should speak to him alone, don't you?
我觉得目前让他闭口不言的愧疚感
I think the guilt that is stopping his mouth now
会迫使他说话
will force it open
如果只有我们这些以色列人在
if it is just us Israelis.
保姆的那个漂亮朋友
The au pair's beautiful friend,
她有什么特征吗 任何特别的
what were her distinguishing features? Anything unique?
我从没说过她漂亮
I never said she was beautiful.
没有吗
Didn't you?
她当时穿的什么
Well, what was she wearing then?
针织衫
A cardigan.
针织衫
A cardigan.
-你好 -那么
- Hello. - And how...
她的扣子系到哪儿
How far was it buttoned up?
现在说实话吧
Honesty now.
你好 我想找尤姬
Hello. May I speak with Ucki, please?
她是你家的保姆
Your au pair.
尤姬没告诉你吗
Ucki didn't tell you?
她去度假了 两小时前刚走
She left on holiday, just two hours ago now.
我以为她明天才出发
I thought she wasn't leaving till tomorrow.
她母亲让我把这个带给她
Her mother gave me this to bring her.
是唱片
Records.
尤姬特别喜欢美国北方流行乐
Ucki's crazy about Yankee pop.
金发还是浅黑发 染过还是自然色
Blonde or brunette, dyed, or natural?
扎起来还是披散开
Up, or down?
-你要不要... -我朋友还在等我
- Would you like to... - My friend is waiting.
金发 染过 披散开
Blonde, dyed, down.
是个性感的西方女孩
An attractive Western girl, again.
你把手提箱提到了保姆的房♥间
And you took the suitcase up to the au pair's room.
是的
Yes.
提进了保姆的房♥间
Into the au pair's room.
是
Yes.
好好想想
Now, think hard.
有没有其他东西
Was there anything else,
这个女人她自己可能没留意的东西
anything about this woman that she herself might miss?
手链 戒指 耳环
A bracelet, rings, earrings?
是开车还是走路到的
Driving, on foot?
开车
Driving.
是一辆NSU
An NSU.
鲑鱼红色
The colour, salmon,
海滩色 维也纳香肠色
or beach, Vienna sausage.
铜棕色的NSU 铜棕色
Copper brown NSU, copper brown.
她坐在副驾的位子
She was in the passenger seat...
回头看我
..Looking back at me...
从肩膀回看我
..Over her shoulder.
回头
Back?
车座靠枕呢
What about the headrest?
我确定看到了她的脸
I'm certain I saw her face.
那司机呢
What about the driver?
他是阿♥拉♥伯人
He was Arabic.
我觉得他看上去有些焦虑
He looked worried, I think.
好的
Yes.
这就是从现场获取的一切
This was everything that was retrieved?
是的 舒尔曼先生
Ja, Herr Schulman.
没少什么吧 所有东西都在这儿了
Nothing elegant, absolutely everything?
和炸♥弹♥有关的一切都在这了
Everything related to the bomb.
是有关还是对调查有意义
有意义
有没有这样的物件
Was there something like this?
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 女鼓手 | 导航列表