Understood.
明白
Keep the man in front of you in sight at all times.
要把前面一个人始终保持在视线中
Keep movin'.
不要停下
Captain...
上尉...
what happens to the children?
那些孩子怎么办
They'll be safer when we're gone.
我们走了 他们更安全
Go!
走
Go.
走啊
Go. That's an order!
快走 这是命令
Go!
走
Good luck, Felix.
祝好运 菲利斯
You comin'?
你来不来
Wait!
等等
Wait! Wait up!
等等 等一下
Let's go, kid.
走 孩子
Who the hell are you?
你是哪位
You're the guy who held up the line.
是你拖累了整队人
My name is... Save it. We don't wanna know.
-我叫... -不用说了 我们不想知道
Found the river.
找到河了
How far away? A mile at most.
-多远 -最多1.6公里
Any way to get to it?
有路过去吗
What is it? It's an irrigation ditch.
-这是什么 -一条灌溉渠
It'll lead to the river.
通往那条河
Come on in, water's fine.
下来吧 水温很合适
Gomez, take point. All right, keep moving.
戈麦斯 你走前头 好了 继续前进
Attention! Enemy!
注意 有敌人
Grenade!
手榴弹
Captain, grenade!
上尉 手榴弹
Come on! Hands up!
快点 举起手来
Okay! Okay!
好
It's a letter to my wife.
那是给我妻子的信
You won't be mailing it.
反正你也寄不出去了
Where did you come from?
你们从哪里过来的
My wounded need treatment, Lieutenant.
我的伤员需要治疗 中尉
Your wounded will get help after you answer my questions.
你回答完我的问题 你的伤员就会得到救助
I'll answer your questions when you treat my men.
你先治疗我的手下 我再回答你的问题
Your men will get help when I say so, Captain.
你的手下何时得到治疗 我说了算 上尉
Where are the rest of your men?
你们其他的人在哪里
This is it.
都在这里了
You're lying.
你撒谎
I'll ask one more time.
我再问一次
Yeah.
对
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
Yeah, I forgot someone.
我忘了一个人
Now it's your turn, Lieutenant.
轮到你了 中尉
We're looking for a bridge by a church.
我们在找教堂附近的一座桥
There is no bridge.
没有桥
Think a little harder.
你再好好想一想
It's close, very close! I can take you.
桥很近 非常近 我可以带你们去
Thought you might.
我就知道你会的
Muchacho.
嘿
Tell me your name.
告诉我你的姓名
Cooper.
库珀
What's your first name?
那是姓氏 名字呢
William.
威廉
William Cooper.
威廉·库珀
Where's the bridge?
桥呢
Beyond the graveyard.
墓地后面
I'll go first, secure it.
我先过桥 确保桥的安全
Gomez, you help Cordosa, Childers, and thenxa0Hallowell.
戈麦斯 你扶着科尔多萨 然后是奇尔德斯 之后哈洛威
Bring him.
带上他
I'm sorry, Cap.
对不起 上尉
I'm not gonna make it.
我撑不过去了
Hang on. I'm comin' for ya.
坚持住 我来帮你
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Do you need help?
需要帮忙吗
No.
不用
No.
不用
You are bleeding.
你在流血
Let me help you!
我来帮你
Americans!
美国人
Get up! Get up!
站起来
Up!
起来
Armin, Armin! Over here!
亚敏 这边
I assume that Cordosa and Childers are at the hospital?
科尔多萨和奇尔德斯在医院吧
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I left them there and came to report.
我把他们留在医院就来报告了
Other than them...
除了他们
and Gomez...
还有戈麦斯之外
no one else from E Company survived?
E连没有其他人生还
No, sir.
没有了 长官
Excuse me, I'm, looking for...
打扰了 我在找...
anybody from E Company, 157th.
157团E连的人
No, not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Thank you.
谢谢
Captain.
上尉
How you feel?
感觉怎样
Okay, sir.
还行 长官
Gomez?
戈麦斯呢
He went out looking for Coldfoot.
他出去找科德福特了
What about Childers?
奇尔德斯呢
You escorted him in?
你送他进来的
Two hours ago. I left him at Receiving.
两小时前 我把他留在接收处
It's possible he's been released.
有可能已经出院了
There he is, Childers, John A.
找到了 约翰·A·奇尔德斯
He didn't make it.
他没撑过来
What do you mean, "He didn't make it?"
什么叫"他没撑过来"
He walked in here on his own.
他当时都是自己走进来的
He had a hemorrhage, Captain. He died in prep.
他有大出血 上尉 手术筹备期间就去世了
We never got him into surgery.
我们都没能给他做手术
We're overwhelmed here, Captain.
我们这里不堪重负 上尉
We're under enemy bombardment day and night,
日夜都有敌军轰炸
and doing the best we can under the circumstances.
在这种情况下 我们已经尽力而为了
Sir? You're needed immediately.
长官 需要你赶紧过来
He's so heavy. Help me, please!
他很重 请帮帮我
What's going on here?
这是什么情况
This man is badly wounded.
这人受了重伤
He needs a doctor and no one is helping him.
他需要医生治疗 但没人在救他
No, he's not dead yet! He needs help
不 他还没死 他需要治疗
and I am not moving until he gets it.
他得不到治疗的话 我不会走的
Stay back. No, you fucking...
别过来 你♥他♥妈♥...
You cannot leave him here to die!
不能让他这样自生自灭
Let him go!
放开他 喂
Captain. It's Coldfoot, sir.
上尉 那是科德福特
He's wounded bad, but he's still alive.
他受了重伤 但还活着
Get this man into surgery. We have a protocol here.
-给他做手术 -这里办事有规定
I said do it.
我说了 做手术
Captain, you are dangerously close to being placed under arrest
上尉 你现在很危险 再进一步就会因为违令而受到逮捕
and court-martialed for insubordination.
接受军事法庭审判
I just lost my entire company, Major.
我刚刚失去了一整个连的人 少校
If you're gonna try and threaten me,
如果你想威胁我
do it with something I actually give a shit about.
也得拿我真正在乎的东西来威胁我
Take him into Number 3 now.
马上带他去3号♥
Tell Dr. Phillips he's my patient and I'll be right in.
跟菲利普医生说 他是我的病人 我马上就到
Capt. Sparks, sir.
斯巴克斯上尉 长官
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Sergeant MacMillan, sir, from Via Anziate.
我是安齐亚提路的麦克米伦中士
Mac? Yeah.
-麦克 -是我
Get him the hell outta the road.
让他别赖在路中间
Shut the fuck up or I'll jam that whistle so far up your ass,
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 不然我把你那口哨深深塞你屁♥眼♥里