Cover me.
掩护我
Major. Captain.
-少校 -上尉
You have a great many wounded, as do we.
你们有许多伤员 我们也是
I'm here to suggest a brief truce, so that we may both remove them.
我来提议短暂休战 让双方都能移走伤员
How about 30 minutes? Agreed.
-30分钟如何 -同意
Gomez, Coldfoot.
戈麦斯 科德福特
Let's get these wounded outta here.
我们把伤员弄走
Get the wounded!
抬走伤员
I sense my mission has brought you some amusement, Sergeant.
我感觉你认为我的任务很好笑 中士
I don't find anything funny in disobeying orders.
我可不觉得违抗命令有什么好笑的
Did you even know what those orders were, sir?
你知道那些命令是什么吗 长官
No. And they don't matter to me.
不知道 而且对我也不重要
Sorry, but that's where I think you're missing the humor.
不好意思 怪不得你不懂这份幽默
The captain got wounded in Salerno and he almost died on the battlefield.
上尉在萨莱诺受了伤 差点死在战场上
His wound was so bad that we were all shocked
他伤得很严重 所以他回到E连时
when he returned to E Company.
我们都很震惊
Until you arrived, we all thought those were his orders.
在你来之前 我们都以为他收到的命令就是回来
But they weren't.
但并非如此
He went AWOL to come back... to this?
他擅离职守就是为了回到...这里
Come on, if you don't think that's funny as hell,
拜托 要是你觉得这还不好笑
you ain't got no sense of humor at all.
那你真是一点幽默感都没有
You know, he's seen our flanks are gone.
他已经看到我们两侧都无防卫
And I'm getting 35 men out of here that otherwise would die.
而且我还让35个伤员离开这里 不然他们会丧命
Pull our forward positions back.
让我们的前锋部队回来
Nah, he's gone.
不用了 人已经没了
Yankee...
喂 美♥国♥佬♥
take a good look.
好好看一眼
You'll be joining him soon.
你很快就会随他而去了
Your predicament...
你们的处境...
is not good, Captain.
非常不妙 上尉
Perhaps I can offer you a solution.
也许我能提议一个办法
If you're surrendering, Major, I accept.
少校 你要投降的话 我接受
Mac, how much ordnance you got left?
麦克 你还剩多少武器弹♥药♥
Three rounds in the Ma Deuce.
M2重机♥枪♥还有三条弹链
Escort the wounded and get out of here.
护送伤员离开这里
If it's all the same with you, sir, I'd... It's not.
-如果可以的话 长官 我... -不可以
Get me the 148. Yes, sir.
-接通148炮队 -是 长官
Listen up.
大家听好
This road is the only way into Anzio.
这是进入安齐奥的唯一一条路
The Germans are determined to take it.
德军铁了心要拿下这条路
Our orders are to hold at all costs.
我们的军令是不惜一切代价守住它
At the end of the day, only one of us is gonna get what they came here for.
最后不是我方胜就是敌方胜
I don't know what the Germans are made of,
我不知道德军是什么德性
but I know for a fact they've never met men like you.
但我确切地知道 他们从未遇到过你们这样的对手
Tighten up your chinstraps one more time, boys.
再一次系紧头盔颚带 小子们
I'm pulling the chain on the 157.
157团继续作战
Pulling the chain? You're gonna shell our position?
继续作战 你要让我们这里被炮轰吗
Mac, take this guy with you.
麦克 带这家伙一起走
No. Negative, sir. I've got my orders.
不行 长官 我手上有命令
Fuck your orders. No, sir.
-命令见鬼去吧 -不 长官
If you're staying, so am I.
你留下 我也留下
There is only one company left on the Via Anziate, Herr General.
安齐亚提路只剩一个连了 将军
They are down to quarter strength
他们的力量只剩四分之一
and there is nothing between them and Anzio.
打败他们就能直通安齐奥
Prepare your men, Colonel.
让你的手下做准备 上校
Becker, I saw you talking with their commander.
贝克 我看到你跟他们的指挥官谈话了
Yes, sir, Herr General. I offered him the opportunity to surrender.
是的 将军 我给了他投降的机会
And what was his response?
他怎么说
He asked if I knew anything about Oklahoma.
他问我是否了解俄克拉荷马
When I said no, he said I was about to learn a lot.
我说不了解 他说我很快就会学到很多
I did cheat.
我确实出千了
Here.
给
Say it again.
再说一遍
Cabrón, take it!
拿着吧
Say it again.
再说一遍
I cheated.
我出千了
Keep it, amigo.
留着吧 朋友
It was worth double that to hear you say it.
听你承认出千 双倍的钱都值了
I'm Lt. Childers. Garcia, sir.
-我是奇尔德斯中尉 -我是加西亚 长官
Let me give you a hand. Yeah. Thanks, sir.
-我来帮你 -嗯 谢谢 长官
You ready? No.
你准备好了 没有
Fear is a reaction.
恐惧是一种被动反应
Courage...
勇气...
is a decision.
则是主观抉择
Be brave, boys!
勇敢一点 小子们
We can do it!
我军必胜
Now!
就现在
Attack!
出击
With me! Forward!
跟我一起 冲啊
All right. Hang in there, Cordosa. All right?
好了 坚持住 科尔多萨 好吗
Hope that wasn't anything important, sir.
希望不是什么重要东西 长官
Nope.
不重要
And after that?
在那之后呢
We, ...
我们...
held our positions for the next three days...
接下来三天都守住了我们的位置
before being ordered to fall back to a place called the Caves.
之后听从命令 撤退到了一个叫石窟的地方
A holding area for locals and displaced troops.
那里逗留着当地人和离散在外的部队
Since the German attack, the Caves were surrounded by the enemy.
自从德军攻击之后 石窟附近都被敌人围绕
It was only our artillery that was stopping them from overrunning us.
阻止他们占领我们这一带的 就只有我们的炮队
We knew...
我们知道
it was just a matter of time.
那都是迟早的事
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Now...
现在...
keep an eye on it. Keep an eye on it.
盯住它 盯住它
Watch carefully.
看仔细了
This one?
这个
Let's see.
我们来看看
Guess what?
你们猜怎么着
Where is it?
在哪里呢
Where is it? Where is it?
在哪里呢 在哪里呢
Look!
看
Here you go.
给你
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Come on in, Felix.
进来吧 菲利斯
We've received orders to withdraw tonight.
我们收到了今晚撤离的命令
Any man who can walk has to go.
能走路的人都得离开
Mark, lay it out.
马克 细说一下
Our closest lines are here.
我们最近的阵线在这里
Over two miles away, just beyond the river.
三公里多远 过了河就是
How do we cross?
怎么过河
There are two fords.
有两处浅滩
Here and here.
这里和这里
With the rains, they'll be flooded.
有雨 肯定会涨水
They're our only option.
我们只有这个选择
The nearest bridge is 16 miles north... and heavily guarded.
最近一座桥在北边26公里处 而且重兵把守
At 01:00 hours, 148th are gonna lay down a barrage around the Caves.
凌晨1点 148炮队会在石窟附近发起密集炮火
At 01:15, they're gonna pause for two minutes.
1点15分 他们会暂停两分钟
That's when you guys make your break.
你们就趁机脱逃
Mark, you take G and I Companies.
马克 你带着G连和I连
Felix, you bring up the rear with your men.
菲利斯 你带着你的人殿后
Questions?
有问题吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
What did you find?
有什么发现
There's a church on the river and a monastery on the other side.
河边有座教堂 对岸有座修道院
A church and a monastery, sir.
教堂和修道院 长官
There's gotta be a bridge between 'em.
它们之间肯定有一座桥
Is it on the map?
在地图上吗
No. It probably wouldn't be if it was just a footbridge.
不在 如果只是人行桥 大概不会收录
Let's find it.
我们去找