给我们弄了点东西
From Hazelton and Keller.
从黑泽顿和凯勒那里拿的
And dinner tonight is compliments of Shockley and Dunn.
今晚的晚餐则由肖克利和敦恩提供
They had all this to spare?
他们能匀出这些东西
They could spare all this because they're dead.
他们能匀出这些东西 是因为他们已经死了
I've pulled in the line, sir.
我清点了一下人数
We're down to half strength
我们的人数已经减半
and, in this cold, most of the wounded won't make it to morning.
而且这么冷的环境下 大多数伤员撑不到早上
Any word?
有什么消息吗
Yeah.
有
They can't get up here.
他们上不来这里
Gomez.
戈麦斯
You everxa0been cut off like this before?
你以前有像这样被截断过吗
Yes, sir.
有过 长官
And so has Sparks.
斯巴克斯也一样
Home?
那是你家
My girlfriend.
我女友
She is working in a hospital in Frankfurt.
她在法兰克福一家医院工作
They are being bombed day and night.
他们日夜都受到轰炸
I had a leave a month ago.
我一个月前可以回乡
I was going home to see my parents.
本来要回家看爸妈的
One week before I was to leave, their block was bombed.
在我走之前的一周 他们的街区遭到了轰炸
Killed them both...
他俩都死了...
This wasn't the world I envisioned four years ago.
这可不是四年前我设想中的世界
None of us did.
大家的设想都不是这样
How are you holding up?
你情况还行吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Cold, that's all.
只是冷而已
I've been cold before. Psst!
我以前挨过冻
I'm gonna try to go back and get some help.
我试着回去寻求帮助
No. They'll try and reach us in the morning.
不 他们早上会努力抵达我们这里
We won't make it to the morning.
我们撑不到早上
They can't see me now.
他们现在看不见我
I gotta try.
我必须试一试
While I can still move.
趁我现在还动得了
Stop.
别走
No, stop. Don't let him leave. S-Sniper.
不 别走 别让他走开 有狙击手
Halfway up.
半山腰上
I'm going for help.
我去求援
No. I'll go.
不 我去
No.
不
I'm faster than you.
我速度比你快
And you're a better shot.
而且你打枪比我准
It took Cal 12 seconds to get to that clearing.
卡尔用了12秒到达那片空地
I figure it'll take me the same.
我想我的耗时也一样
When I get there...
等我到了那里...
if you distract him, I can make it across.
你分散他注意力 我就能成功跑过去
I can do it, Pop. You just have to trust me.
我能行的 老爹 你要信任我
Okay, okay.
好
Ready?
准备好了吗
One. Two. Three.
一 二 三
Four.
四
Five.
五
Six.
六
Seven. Eight.
七 八
Nine.
九
Ten.
十
Eleven.
十一
Twelve.
十二
Coffee, Major?
少校 要咖啡吗
Medic! Medic!
医疗兵
They're pinned down by the bridge, sir.
他们困在桥边了 长官
One sniper, two machine guns.
一个狙击手 两架机♥枪♥
Sergeant Reed's wounded.
里德中士受伤了
My dad...
我爸...
A few others still left alive.
还有好几个人活着
Get in!
快来
Sergeant Fitzpatrick, sir.
菲茨帕特里克中士 长官
Top up your fuel, Sergeant, let's go.
加满油 中士 我们走
You coming with us, sir? You're damn straight I am.
-你和我们一起吗 长官 -没错 我一起去
Over... over...
这... 这...
Over here!
这边
Here!
这里
We're over here!
我们在这里
It's an officer.
是个军官
Sir!
长官
What the hell is he doing?
他这是做什么
Wait.
等等
Sir, we gotta get out of here.
长官 我们得离开这里
All right, Pop. Come on. Come on.
好了 老爹 来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧
Why didn't we shoot?
我们怎么不开枪
Because we had a choice.
因为这是我们的选择
Americans of the 157th Regiment,
157团的美军
this is Major Müller of the 11th SS Mountain Infantry.
我是第11党卫队山地步兵部队的 穆勒少校
I ask for a ten-minute ceasefire to discuss your options.
我请求停火十分钟 谈一谈你们的可选项
Captain.
上尉
Major.
少校
Your men have fought valiantly, but you are surrounded.
你的手下战斗非常勇武 但你们已经被包围了
I am offering you an opportunity to surrender.
我现在给你一个投降的机会
Your men will be provided with food and medical attention.
你的手下将得到食物和医疗救助
We have all your positions, Captain.
你们的位置 我们全都清楚 上尉
We've captured one of your radios.
我们捕获了你们的一台对讲机
We know help cannot reach you.
我们知道援助到不了你们这里
Your situation is hopeless.
你们的局势毫无希望
Sir, I've got Capt. Lauder.
长官 已接通劳德上尉
This is Sparks.
我是斯巴克斯
Sir, the Germans have asked for our surrender.
长官 德军要我们投降
They know we're cut off and you can't reach us.
他们知道我们被截断了 你们到不了我们这里
We'll hold out if you tell us to.
如果你叫我们坚持 我们会照做
No.
不用了
Give your men their options.
让你的手下自己选吧
It's been an honor to serve with you, sir.
曾跟你并肩作战 那是我的荣幸 长官
The honor was mine.
是我的荣幸才对
Get my Jeep.
开我的吉普车来
I've agreed to surrender.
我已经同意投降
If there's anyone here who wishes to attempt to break out to our lines...
如果有人想突破封锁 前往我方阵线
you may do so.
那就去吧
I must warn you, however...
但我要警告你们
we're surrounded.
我们被包围了
Anyone who wishes to join me,
想和我一起来的人
we go now.
我们现在出发
Good luck, sir.
祝好运 长官
Amigo, let's go. Come on.
朋友 我们走 来吧
Come on.
来
Wait, wait, wait. Wait! We're Americans.
等等 我们是美国人
Please.
拜托了
Maj. Sparks, stop.
斯巴克斯少校 站住
I warned you what would happen!
我警告过你会发生什么
You are out of line, Major!
你行为失当了 少校
Seven company commanders, 35 platoon leaders, 500 men,
7位连长 35位排长 500位士兵
dead, wounded or captured. For what?
或死或伤或被俘虏 为了什么
I'm sorry, sir. I'm calling the MPs.
抱歉 长官 我去叫宪兵
The other day when you asked me if I had something else to say,
那天你问我还有没有话要说
I did, but I held my tongue.
我有话要说 但我忍♥住了
What I wanted to say is this plan is full of shit!
我那天想说的是 这计划完全狗屁不通
There wasn't a chance in hell to reach those men.
根本不可能抵达那些人那里
I knew it, but I said nothing. That was my mistake.
我明明知道却什么都没说 那是我的错误
But I guarantee you I will not make that mistake again.
但我向你保证 我绝不会再犯那样的错
I know you're angry, Major,
我知道你很生气 少校
but I will not tolerate that tone from a subordinate officer.