On July 10th, 1943,
1943年7月10日
a unit from Oklahoma,
有一支来自俄克拉荷马的分队
composed of Mexican-Americans,
他们由墨西哥裔美国人
Native Americans and Dust Bowl cowboys,
美国原住民和尘暴区牛仔组成
most of whom couldn't drink together
其中大多数人在种族隔离的美国故土
in the same bars back home,
恐怕都无法在同家酒吧一起喝酒
landed in Sicily and began a brutal
但他们一起登陆了西西里 开始了
500-day trek through Nazi-occupied Europe.
穿行纳粹所占欧洲地区的 500日残酷跋涉
This is the story of those men.
本片就是这些人的故事
A group of soldiers known...
这群士兵就是所称的...
as the Thunderbirds.
雷鸟小组
How the hell can Coldfoot see anything?
科德福特怎么能看见东西
I can't even see my fuckin' boots.
我他妈连自己靴子都看不见
What's he lookin' at? He's looking at the fog.
-他在看什么呢 -他在看雾
The fog? What the fuck does that mean?
雾 这他妈什么意思
We can all see the fog.
我们都看得到雾
Shut up, Spigs.
闭嘴 小斯皮格
Just make sure you can see him.
保证自己看得见他就行
Yes, sir, Captain.
是 上尉
Get down!
卧倒
Spigs, get down! I'm tryin'! Shit! I'm hit. Fuck!
-小斯皮格 卧倒 -我在努力 可恶 我中枪了 操
Fuck.
操
Two Panzers, four platoons of infantry, 500 yards ahead.
两辆德军坦克 四个排的步兵 前方457米
Fall back to that ridge.
撤退至那座桥
E Company, fall back!
E连 撤退
Incoming coordinates.
我来报坐标
2-6...
2-6...
Nagles, shut up!
内格斯 别吵
2-6-7-E-A-5-1. Over.
2-6-7-E-A-5-1 完毕
All right. Let's go, Nagles, come on!
好了 我们走 内格斯 走
No, no, no! Don't go under the trees. Stay out in the open!
别 不要去树下 留在开阔地
Thanks, Cap.
谢了 上尉
Garcia, Rosa, check out that barn.
加西亚 罗沙 检查那个谷仓
They fell back two miles south and they're still moving.
他们往南退了3.2公里 仍在行动中
What's our damage?
我方损失多少
Six dead or missing. At least ten wounded.
六人死亡或失踪 至少十人负伤
I wanna know where the Germans are sleeping tonight.
我想知道德军今晚在哪里歇脚
Look out for booby traps.
注意诡雷
Watch your feet.
小心脚下
Shit! What was that?
可恶 刚才是什么东西
A rat?
老鼠吗
Nah, man.
不是
Too big.
老鼠没那么大
Must be a dog.
肯定是一条狗
He was hiding in the barn, sir. He won't shut up.
他躲在谷仓里 长官 不肯闭嘴
We need Spigs to tell us what the hell he's saying.
得让小斯皮格翻译他到底在说什么
Found this in his hiding place.
在他躲藏的地方找到了这个
Give me it. Give me it.
给我 给我
Give me it. Give me it.
给我 给我
All right, get him inside. Get some food in him.
带他进去 给他一些吃的
Where the hell is Spigs?
小斯皮格人呢
Spigliani.
斯皮格列尼
Do you speak Italian? Yes.
你会意大利语吗 会
Charlestown, Massachusetts.
麻省查尔斯镇
Yes.
是的
But you know Boston?
但你熟悉波士顿
Yes.
是的
Boston.
波士顿
Park the car in Harvard Yard.
停车停在哈佛园
Fenway Park.
芬威公园
Paul Revere.
保罗·列维尔
Where did you learn to swim, Private Spigliani?
二等兵斯皮格列尼 你在哪里学的游泳
Fuck.
操
Swim? No, let me guess.
-游泳 -别说 我猜猜
The boys' club on 2nd Street.
第2街的男孩俱乐部
Yeah.
是的
How the hell do you know that?
你怎么会知道
I told you.
我跟你说过
I was a graduate student at MIT.
我是麻省理工学院的研究生
I lived on Maple, near the intersection of 4th.
我住在梅普街 靠近第4街的路口
And I dated a girl...
我交往过一个女孩
named Hammel...
名叫哈梅尔...
Gloria.
格洛丽亚
She had these...
她有...
beautiful breasts.
漂亮的双乳
Sparky Hammel's sister, yeah.
斯巴奇·哈梅尔的妹妹 是啊
Damn!
妈呀
You and me in Charlestown
你我都在查尔斯镇
at the boys' club.
在男孩俱乐部
It's a small world, isn't it? You can say that again.
-世界真小 不是吗 -可不是嘛
Akacheta.
阿卡切塔
Carmona.
卡莫纳
Kawacatoose.
卡瓦卡图斯
Indians and Mexicans
印第安人和墨西哥人
and a wop from Boston?
还有来自波士顿的意大利佬
Yeah. 157th Regiment from Oklahoma.
是啊 来自俄克拉荷马的157团
I got attached at Salerno as an interpreter.
我作为口译员来到了萨莱诺
And their leader, he is an Indian, too?
他们的领导也是印第安人
Capt. Sparks? No.
斯巴克斯上尉 不是
He's a cowboy. From Arizona.
他是个牛仔 来自亚利桑那
Things must be getting desperate in America
这些人居然能加入你们军队
if they're allowing these types into your army.
美国一定是走投无路了
Red men and Mexicans. Inferior races.
土著佬和墨西哥佬 次等种族
We don't see 'em that way.
我们不那样看待他们
They're Americans.
他们都是美国人
Like me.
和我一样
Really?
真的
I've been to Oklahoma, Corporal,
我去过俄克拉荷马 下士
and the bars have signs out front that say...
酒吧门前都挂着标语写着
"No Indians Allowed. No Mexicans."
"印第安人与墨西哥人不得入内"
I've also been to Georgia.
我还去过乔治亚
They make their Negroes there drink from separate water fountains.
他们让黑人用不同的饮水器喝水
So don't tell me they're Americans just like you.
所以别跟我说 他们都是和你一样的美国人
Strange.
真是奇怪了
To fight for a country where you can't even enjoy a beer...
连自己都不能在同一间酒吧 跟自己的战友喝酒
at the same bar as your fellow soldier.
这样的国家 他们竟然还为之战斗
So... please now tell me about the ponds.
现在请跟我说说礁的事情
Ponds?
礁
Yes, I need to know what you did about the ponds.
对 我要知道你们对礁做了什么
What ponds? I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
什么礁 我不知道你在说什么
Jesus Christ! Ponds!
-天啊 -礁
What did you do with the ponds!
告诉我你们对礁做了什么
We didn't see any fucking ponds.
我们他妈没看到什么礁
You're lying! Jesus Christ, I'm telling you the truth.
-你撒谎 -天啊 我说的是实话
Your company crossed three ponds in two days.
你们连队两天内穿过了三座礁
Here, here and here.
这里 这里还有这里
What are the conditions of those ponds?
那些礁情况如何
Ponte. Br... Bridges. You're talking about bridges.
桥 你说的是桥
Yes.
是的
Bridges.
桥
I used the Italian word, didn't I?
我用的是意大利语 是不是
My mistake.
我的错
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
What are the conditions of those bridges?
那些桥情况如何
We didn't touch the bridges. They're all there.
我们没碰那些桥 它们都还在
Relax, Spigliani.
别紧张 斯皮格列尼
The war for you is over.
对你而言 战争已经结束
You may even get to enjoy swimming in Charlestown again.
你甚至还能再在查尔斯镇尽情游泳
But by this time tomorrow,
但到了明天这个时候
your cowboy and Indian friends will all be dead.
你的牛仔和印第安朋友都会死光