As of 09:00 hours this morning...
自今早9点开始
we have ended all hostilities...
我们已结束与盟军的一切敌对活动
He was a hero! You are a coward!
他是英雄 你才是懦夫
He said... I know what he said.
-他说... -我知道他说了什么
My mother used to say
我妈妈过去常说
only fools empty ashtrays when the house is on fire.
只有傻瓜才会在家着火时去倒烟灰缸
And I realize that's been my problem.
我意识到这一直是我的问题
I've been trying so hard
我一直在非常努力地
to hold onto the person I was before the war.
去坚守我在战前的样子
And the truth is...
但事实上
that person has been gone for a long time.
那个我早就已经不在了
Probably is gone forever.
大概永远都回不来了
This war has changed us all.
这场战争改变了我们所有人
None of us will ever be the same.
我们永远都回不到原来的样子
I hope we've seen it all.
希望事情至此已经结束
Man, it doesn't feel like spring.
天啊 感觉不像是春天
My hands are frozen. I can't feel my fingers.
我的手都冻僵了 手指没有知觉
Yeah, it does.
感觉像春天啊
It feels like a Chicago spring.
像芝加哥的春天
Like opening day at Wrigley Field where you freeze your ass off.
像瑞格利球场开幕赛的日子 屁♥股♥都要冻掉了
Looks like a POW camp, Colonel, but ain't nobody in the towers.
看着像战俘营 上校 但塔里都没有人
What's that smell?
这是什么气味
My God!
我的天
Open them. Open them all!
打开车厢 全都打开
Let's go! Let's go!
动起来 动起来
Who would do this?
谁会做这种事
Where have you been?
你是神游了吗
We know who did this.
我们都知道这是谁干的
We know they're still in there.
我们知道他们还在里面
I say we get 'em! Yeah! Yeah!
-我们去拿下他们 -好
Get 'em! Come on, guys!
-拿下他们 -来吧 各位
Our orders are to secure this camp
我们收到的命令是保护这个营地
and that's what we're gonna do.
我们要做的就是保护它
Nothing more.
仅此而已
Secure the front entrance.
去保护前门的安全
Make sure no one gets in or out before we figure out what this place is.
在我们查探清楚这个地方之前 确保无人进出
Walsh, secure the rear gate.
沃尔什 确保后门安全
Walsh!
沃尔什
You hear me?
听到了吗
Yes, sir. Let's go.
是 长官 我们走
How are you boys at climbing walls?
你们爬墙技术如何
It's an officer's quarters.
这里是军官的营房♥
Spread out.
分散行动
Don't shoot. We surrender.
别开枪 我们投降
What kind of operating room is this?
这算哪门子手术室
God.
天啊
It's an autopsy room.
这是尸检室
I've seen one back home.
我在老家见过
Really?
真的
Since when do you need to tie down a corpse?
什么时候尸体还需要绑起来了
Mann, what does this say?
曼恩 上面写了什么
"There is a path to freedom.
"有一条路通往自♥由♥
Its milestones are...
路上的里程碑就是...
honesty, cleanliness, sobriety, hard work...
诚实 洁净 清醒 勤奋
and love of the Fatherland."
以及对祖国的爱"
Who's that meant for?
写给谁看的
Them, sir.
他们 长官
Holy Christ.
我的天啊
They're just stick figures.
瘦得跟骷髅人似的
What's he saying?
他说什么
He wants to know if you are a dream, sir.
他想知道是不是在做梦 长官
Get back in touch with Command.
跟指挥部取得联♥系♥
Tell them we need food,
跟他们说 我们急需食物
doctors, clothing, medicine immediately.
医生 衣物和药品
There are no hostiles here. We are wounded soldiers.
这里没有敌人 我们都是伤员
Get 'em out. Everybody out.
叫他们出来 所有人都出来
But they are all injured. I don't give a damn. Now!
-但他们都有伤 -我不在乎 马上出来
Get 'em out.
叫他们出来
Move!
动起来
Line 'em up.
排成一队
Get a machine gun in here. The hell are you looking at?
-弄一架机♥枪♥过来 -你看什么看
Get moving!
动起来
Get the hell up! Sergeant...
-给我站起来 -下士...
most of these men are wounded. They cannot stand.
这些人♥大♥多是伤员 站不起来
Yeah? And did you think about that
是吗 你们在看守囚犯时
when you were guarding your prisoners?
有想到这一点吗
We are not the prison guards. They are gone.
我们不是狱卒 他们已经走了
We are soldiers just like you.
我们和你们一样 都是士兵
No. You're not just like us. You're nothing like us!
不 你们和我们不一样 你们和我们完全不一样
Colonel! Come quick!
上校 快来
Private Curtain, man the gun.
二等兵库尔顿 操作机♥枪♥
Keep your fucking hands up.
他妈的都把手举起来
But they are wounded. They can't do it.
但他们都有伤 手举不起来
Curtain, if any of these bastards so much as move,
库尔顿 要是这些混♥蛋♥有任何动作
let 'em have it.
你就让他们吃枪子
Sarge? They're moving. Keep it on them.
-下士 他们在动 -瞄准好了
Sarge! Don't let them get away.
-下士 -别让他们走掉
Get on the ground!
趴地上
What the hell are you doing?
你们这是做什么
Colonel, they were trying to get away. They're unarmed!
-上校 他们想逃走 -他们手无武器
They're animals. They deserve to die.
他们是禽兽 死不足惜
That is not your decision to make!
这不由你来决定
Listen to me!
听我说
I am as sickened by this place as you are,
我和你们一样对这地方觉得恶心
but this is not what we came here to do!
但我们来这里的目的不是这个
This is what we came here to stop.
我们来这里正是要阻止这种事
Arrest these men.
逮捕这些人
Medics!
医疗兵
Give these men some help.
救治他们
I wish I could tell you this was an isolated incident.
真希望我能跟你说这只是个例
We're finding these camps everywhere.
我们在各处都发现了这种营地
In Poland, they're double, triple this size.
在波兰 营地规模是这个的两三倍
Filled with men, women...
满是男人 女人...
and children.
还有儿童
I heard about the coal yard incident, Felix.
我听说了煤场发生的事 菲利斯
What were the casualties?
伤亡情况如何
Seventeen dead, 12 wounded.
17人死亡 12人受伤
The men just snapped, sir.
他们精神崩溃了 长官
First the train...
先是看到火车
then this.
然后又看到这个
Who wouldn't?
谁又能忍♥得了呢
I'll make sure to mention it in my report.
我一定会在报告里提到的
The good news is, now that he's dead,
好消息是 现在他已经死了
we're moving your men outta here...
我们会把你们的人调离这里
and into Munich.
调到慕尼黑
Who's dead, sir? Hitler.
-谁死了 长官 -希♥特♥勒♥
Word came this morning from Berlin.
今早从柏林传来了消息
The Germans have surrendered.
德国已经投降
Dear Mary...
亲爱的玛丽
And just like that, the war ended.
就这样 战争结束了
Unfortunately, not for me.
很遗憾 于我而言并非如此
Were you present when this picture was taken?
拍这张照片时 你在场吗
And if so, where was your position?
在场的话 你是何位置
I was there.
这是我
Behind the machine gun?
手持机♥枪♥
What were your orders, Private?
二等兵 你收到了什么命令
To guard the prisoners.
守卫那些俘虏
Not to let them escape.
不让他们逃走
And when did you open fire?
你什么时候开了火
When they tried to get away.
在他们想逃走的时候