Ja. Do you love him?
-是的 -你爱他吗
Ja. Yeah.
-爱 -爱
Then get him out of this uniform before he gets killed.
那就让他脱掉制♥服♥ 免得被杀掉
What do you mean we're fighting more than four divisions?
你说我们对战不只四个师 是什么意思
Von Lamberth has forced civilians to participate in the city's defense.
冯·兰伯斯强迫平民参与防卫城市
Men, women, sometimes children.
不分男女 有时候连孩子都上
Those who aren't actively fighting...
那些不是积极战斗的人
are beingxa0made to occupy buildings
则被分去占据楼屋
to keep us from destroying them.
以免建筑遭到我们摧毁
Well, why not bypass it?
那为何不绕过去
Aschaffenburg's of no military importance.
阿沙芬堡在军事上并不重要
We could leave a nominal holding force behind and move on.
我们可以象征性地留一些制动部队 然后继续前进
With all due respect, Colonel...
恕我直言 上校
we bail out on this now, Von Lamberth will call this a victory.
要是我们现在退出 冯·兰伯斯会宣称胜利
And every other city in Germany will follow suit.
德国其他城市都会纷纷效仿
Well, what option does that leave us?
那我们还能怎么做
What he doesn't think we're capable of.
去做他认为我们做不到的事
Razing it.
将其夷为平地
You ready?
准备好了
As soon as the artillery finishes, Walsh'll bring up I Company.
炮队一停火 沃尔什就会带I连过来
I thought you cleared out all these homes.
我还以为你们已经扫荡了所有房♥屋
We did. He just keeps finding a way to double back on us.
没错 但他一直找新位置攻击我们
As soon as that shelling stops, be ready to move.
炮轰一结束就准备行动
It's about time.
也是时候了
Hope they flatten that church.
希望他们夷平那座教堂
Hope they flatten the whole damn town. Boy.
-希望他们夷平整个镇子 -喂 小子
What in the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是有什么毛病
There are innocent people up there.
那边还有无辜平民
You want me to feel sorry for 'em?
你想让我替他们惋惜
I don't.
我不惋惜
They should taste what they've been doing
他们也该尝尝 自己在这场战争里
to everybody else this whole damn war.
给别人带来的滋味
Okay, let's move.
好 我们行动
Hold your fire.
别开枪
Please.
拜托了
Jesus.
天啊
Medic!
医疗兵
Don't you die.
你不能死
Don't you die.
你不能死
Medic!
医疗兵
Okay. She's injured! Help her. Come on!
她受伤了 快救她
Okay. Look at me. You're gonna be okay, you understand?
看着我 你会没事的 明白吗
Understand me?
明白我的话吗
They're gonna take good care of you, okay?
他们会好好照顾你的 好吗
Look at me.
看着我
Okay. You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
These guys are gonna look after you. Understand?
这些人会照顾好你 明白吗
Okay, let's move her.
好 我们抬走她
I see him!
我看见他了
Clear.
没人
Empty.
空的
Sarge, you sure he was here?
下士 你确定他在这里
Hell, yeah, I'm sure.
当然了 我确定
Let's move.
我们走
Where's Gomez?
戈麦斯人呢
He's just checking out the last apartment, sir.
他在检查最后那间公♥寓♥ 长官
Come on.
拜托
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
可恶
Gomez!
戈麦斯
Sarge?
下士
Okay. Get back to the others.
好了 跟其他人汇合吧
So...
那么...
Idiot...
笨蛋
Look around.
看看四周
This is your fucking grave.
这里就是你♥他♥妈♥的坟墓
Gomez! Gomez!
戈麦斯
Come on, buddy. Let's go.
来 兄弟 我们走
Medic! Get the medic in here now!
医疗兵 快叫医疗兵过来
I got the son of a bitch, sir.
我消灭那个狗♥杂♥种♥了 长官
I knew you would.
我就知道你一定行
We almost made it, didn't we?
我们差点就能熬过来了 不是吗
Shut the fuck up.
你给我闭嘴
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
Right. You and me are gonna make general.
是啊 你和我都会晋升为将军
These are good men.
这些士兵都很优秀
Your men.
都是你的士兵
All right. E Company! Let's go!
好了 E连 我们走
Dear Mary...
亲爱的玛丽
I'm told it took a thousand years to build Aschaffenburg.
我听说阿沙芬堡用了一千年建成
It took us and the Nazis less than a week to destroy it.
我们和纳粹不到一周时间 就把它毁掉了
Today, I am ordered to accept
今天 我收到命令
the surrender of the city from its commandant.
从城市指挥官的手上受降该城市
It's a fancy ceremony with speeches and protocol.
仪式很隆重 有各种致辞和礼仪
If you ask me,
但在我看来
neither side should be making a spectacle after what happened here.
这里发生了这种事 我们双方都不该大张旗鼓
At 11:00, we meet Von Lamberth's staff at City Hall.
11点 我们在市政厅 跟冯·兰伯斯的人见面
You'll then be escorted to the ballroom
然后你会被护送到宴会厅
where the major will deliver a surrender speech over the radio
少校将通过广播致投降辞
and then offer you his sidearm.
然后把他的手♥枪♥交给你
What's that sign say?
牌子上写着什么
"This is the reward for cowards." Stop the Jeep.
-"这就是懦夫的下场" -停车
Please. Please help my husband.
请帮帮我丈夫吧
She says he's not a traitor or a coward.
她说他不是叛徒 也不是懦夫
She says that they dragged him out of his bed and hung him.
她说他们把他从床上拖出来 绞死了他
These are... his orders.
这是... 他收到的命令
He was a lieutenant sent home to recover from wounds.
他原本是中尉 回家养伤
Ask her... ask her who did this.
问问她 这是谁干的
Who did this?
这是谁干的
She says Maj. Von Lamberth, sir.
她说是冯·兰伯斯少校 长官
He threatened everyone.
他威胁了所有人
Walsh, cut this soldier down.
沃尔什 把这位士兵放下来
Right. Tell her something from me.
好了 向她转告我说的话
Okay. Tell her...
-好 -跟她说...
her husband will be taken care of.
她的丈夫会受到妥善处理
He will receive a proper military burial with honors.
他会得到军人荣誉厚葬
Tell her everything will be okay.
跟她说 一切都会没事的
She has my word.
我向她保证
Sir. I'm not sure this is a good idea with the surrender and everything.
长官 现在还有投降那些事 不知道这样做好不好
Do it.
动手吧
Should I tell them all it's okay, sir?
长官 要我跟他们所有人说 一切都没事吗
No.
不用
It's not you they need to hear it from.
他们需要听到说这话的人不是你
Good morning, Colonel.
早上好 上校
Maj. Von Lamberth is waiting for you.
冯·兰伯斯少校正在等你
Tell the himxa0there's been a change of plan.
告诉少校 计划有变
We're going for a ride.
我们要去兜兜风
But, Colonel, Gen. Frederick assured the major that...
但是 上校 弗雷德里克少将向少校保证过...
I don't give a fuck what Gen. Frederick promised.
我他妈不在乎 弗雷德里克少将有何保证
You tell your major to get his regal ass down these stairs right now
去跟你们少校说 马上给我屈尊下来这里
or my men will do it for him.
不然我的人会把他拖出来
Do you understand?
明不明白
Citizens of Aschaffenburg...
阿沙芬堡的各位市民...
put down your weapons.
放下武器
The fighting is over.
战斗已经结束
As of 09:00 hours this morning...
自今早9点开始
we have ended all hostilities with the Allied forces.
我们已结束与盟军的一切敌对活动
Citizens of Aschaffenburg...
阿沙芬堡的各位市民...
put down your weapons.
放下武器
The fighting is over.
战斗已经结束