我没有足够储备
or a way to support those positions.
也没有方法来支持那些位置
You have this road here.
这里有条路
It's a direct route to the summit.
直接通往山顶
Not in winter conditions, sir.
冬天的状况可不行 长官
There's a foot of snow, the pitch is too steep for trucks.
积雪有30多厘米 坡度对于卡车来说太陡
If the Germans pinch our edges,
要是德军包抄
my men up top will be cut off.
我在上面的人手就要被分开了
What makes you think the Germans would flank you there?
你为什么觉得德军会包抄
Because that's what he would do.
因为如果是他 他会那样做
I appreciate your concern, Major,
我很赞赏你的顾虑 少校
but Six Army is worried about a repeat of the Ardennes offensive,
但第六军担心阿登战役会重演
and all units are being deployed there.
所以所有单位都部署在那边
You'll have to find a way to get up that road.
你得自己想办法上那条路了
Is there something else you want to say, Major?
还有什么要说的吗 少校
No, sir.
没了 长官
Congratulations again.
再次祝贺你
Instead of a medal,
别人会以为
you'd think you'd just handed him your dirty laundry.
你给他的不是奖章 而是你的脏衣服
That's exactly what I handed him.
我给他的就是脏衣服
It stinks like hell and he knows he's gotta wash it.
臭得要命 他知道自己还不得不洗
Vaccaro, come on. Find a hole.
瓦卡洛 快 找个洞
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Congratulations, Chief.
恭喜了 酋长
Looks like it's you and me.
看来就你和我了
Don't call me "Chief."
别叫我"酋长"
What's wrong with "Chief"? It's a term of endearment.
"酋长"怎么了 这是爱称
I prefer my name. You prefer "Otaktay"?
-我更喜欢我的本名 -你更喜欢"奥塔科特"
Ask anybody. I'm telling you, "Chief" is way the hell better.
随便找个人问问 我跟你说 "酋长"好多了
What kind of name is Vaccaro?
瓦卡洛算哪门子名字
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑呢吧
So, should I call you "my little dago" or do you prefer "wop"?
所以我该叫你"南欧小黑佬" 还是你更喜欢"意大利佬"
It's okay. It's a term of endearment.
没关系 这是爱称
You know, I see what you're doing here.
我明白你的意思了
But you gotta admit, "Otaktay," that's a fucking mouthful.
但你得承认 "奥塔科特"这名字太他妈拗口了
Does it mean anything in Indianxa0or...
它在印第安语言里有含义吗
did your parents just like the sound of it?
还是你父母单纯喜欢这读音
"Otaktay." It's Sioux.
"奥塔科特" 这是苏族语
It means "kills many."
意思是"杀敌千万"
Jesus, you should have said that beforehand.
真是的 你应该早说嘛
Otaktay.
奥塔科特
Otaktay.
奥塔科特
I like it.
我喜欢
Let's get a table in here and put the maps up.
这里放张桌子 摆上地图
Someone get a fire going. It's freezing in here.
谁来生个火 这里冷死了
He'll make you put it out, sir.
他会叫你灭掉的 长官
What?
什么
The fire, sir.
把火灭掉 长官
It's the major's thing.
少校就是这样
As long as his men are up there without heat,
只要他的手下在上面没法取暖
so are we.
我们也不能取暖
Get me Capt. Lauder.
接通劳德上尉
Here you go, kid.
来 孩子
Thanks, Major.
谢谢 少校
Junior, come on!
小布洛克 快来
That's your only boy?
他是你独子
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
What does your wife think about you being out here?
你们在这里 你老婆怎么想
It would kill her, sir, if she was still alive.
要是她还活着 肯定气疯了 长官
She passed away a couple of years ago.
她几年前去世了
He's all I got left.
我身边就只剩他一个人了
I figured if something happened to him,
我想要是他出什么事
I didn't wanna hear about it in a letter.
我可不想通过信件才知情
Thanks, Major.
谢谢 少校
Sir. I've got Capt. Lauder.
长官 劳德上尉已接通
How is it up there, Bill?
上面情况如何 比尔
We're a little thin, sir.
人手有点单薄 长官
But we've got good positions. We're dug in well.
但我们位置不错 战壕挖得很好
All right, well, dig in a little deeper.
好的 再挖深一些
It's gonna be tough, but I'm gonna try
虽然不容易 但我会尽力
and get supplies up the Ruptzweiler Road.
把补给运上鲁兹维勒路
And, Bill, any pressure on your edges, you let me know immediately.
比尔 如果周边有压力 要立刻告诉我
Will do, sir.
一定 长官
Breed.
嘿 布里迪
Is this what it'sxa0like in Colorado?
科罗拉多是不是就像这样
Not really.
不尽然
This is way creepier.
这里让人更加不寒而栗
It reminds me of one of those Grimm fairy tales.
让我想起了一个格林童话
Where the kids get eaten by witches in candy houses.
小孩子在糖果屋里被女巫们吃掉
Guys. Guys.
嘿 各位
What do you make of that?
你们觉得那是什么情况
Listen, Sarge.
听 中士
She's crying.
她在哭
That's not crying.
那不是哭声
Everybody, down!
大家趴下
Reed! Sir!
-里德 -长官
Get those supplies up there. Yes, sir.
-把补给物资运上去 -是 长官
You heard the major. Let's move out.
你们听到少校的话了 我们出发
Well...
好吧...
they know where we are.
他们知道我们的位置
Henrich. Get ready.
亨利希 做好准备
Keep up, Monroe.
门罗 跟上脚步
All right, get under it. Push it.
好了 到这下边 推车
Come on!
快来
Push! Get there! Push!
推 用力
Come on!
快
You're almost there.
就快好了
Cover! Get to cover. Come on!
掩护 找掩护 快
Take cover!
快找掩护
Come on!
快来
Sarge?
中士
Anybody?
还有人吗
Monroe, stay down!
门罗 别起身
E Company, this is Sunshine. Over.
E连 我是阳光 完毕
E Company, this is Sunshine. Over.
E连 我是阳光 完毕
There's no answer, sir. They've flanked us.
-无人应答 长官 -他们围攻了我们
Get on to HQ. Tell Col. Avery
联♥系♥司令部 告诉艾弗里上校
we need tanks and M8s up here ASAP.
尽快给我们坦克和M8装甲车
You okay? Yeah. Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
Hang on, Sarge.
撑住 中士
I... I can't feel my feet.
我的脚没知觉了
I can't feel anything.
我全身都没知觉
Get ready! They're coming!
做好准备 他们来了
Holy shit! Where'd they come from?
我的妈呀 他们从哪儿冒出来的
Bring it now! 8-6-4-2-2-7.
现在开炮 坐标8-6-4-2-2-7
No!
不要啊 喂
Repeat. 8-6-4-2-2-7.
重复 坐标8-6-4-2-2-7
Bring it now. 8-6-4...
现在开炮 坐标8-6-4...
Jesus, Michigan! God! No! No, no, no!
-天啊 密歇根 -不要
Turner's dead. I couldn't stay over there alone.
特纳死了 我没法单独留在那边
All right. Let's flip him over, make some room.
好吧 我们把他翻过去 腾点空间
My God.
我的天
They're SS troops.
他们是党卫队部队
Where are my tanks?
我的坦克呢
They ran into problems down below and sent us ahead.
下面遇到了问题 派我们先来
There's resistance between here and the summit.
这里和山顶之间有火力阻拦
I don't care what it takes. You have to push through.
我不在乎代价 你们一定要穿行过去
You giving me infantry, Major?
要给我派步兵部队吗 少校
If I had infantry, you wouldn't be here.
我要是有步兵部队 也就用不着你们了
We're on our own.
我们只能靠自己了
Something for us.