剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
那你继续找吧。祝你好运
Your search continues. Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
(实况直播:卡桑将军发动反击)
撕裂
记忆
体
你又和吉姆谈了吗?
Did you speak to Jim again?
2018年夏天
每次都让他心碎
Breaks his heart every time.
你为什么不等到
Why don't you just wait
你知道我们不会再回去的时候?
until you know we're not going to have to go back again?
我不知道。可能是我在忏悔吧?
I dunno. Penance, maybe?
总比生活在谎言中好
Better than living a lie.
所以,如果我们阻止第三次世界大战爆发,
So, if we stop World War III breaking out,
你还想搬过来住吗?
do you still wanna move in?
是的
Yeah.
现在有动力了
Now there's motivation.
哦,趁我还没忘,
Oh, before I forget,
有一个叫莎拉的女孩,她是……
there's a girl called Sarah and she is...
谁切了我的歌♥?
Who changed my song?
你切了我的歌♥吗?
Did you change my song?
没有啊,你拿着一张CD
No. You're holding a CD.
是的,是的,是的,是我切的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was me.
你为什么要切我的歌♥?你是专门放哪首歌♥的吗?
Why did you change my song? Did you put that on intentionally?
我只是没想到有人会专门放这首。好吧,我放了
I just didn't think anyone would put that on intentionally. Well, I did.
是的,我发现了
Yeah, I see that.
专门放的。因为那是你最喜欢的歌♥。对
Intentionally. Because that's your song. Yes!
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
“为什么我最喜欢这首?”是的
"Why is that my song?" Yeah.
嗯,因为这是一首好歌♥。呃,客观上来讲,并不是
Erm, cos it's a good song. Erm, objectively, it's not.
艺术没有客观一说
There's no such thing as objective quality in the arts.
告诉贝多芬去
Tell that to Beethoven.
你在考虑集体主体性
You're thinking of collective subjectivity.
我可以告诉贝多芬,或莎士比亚,或毕加索
I could tell that to Beethoven. Or Shakespeare. Or Picasso.
他们实际上并不那么好,只是碰巧有很多粉丝罢了
They're not intrinsically good, they just happen to have a lot of fans.
集体主体性是你刚刚编出来的吧!
Collective subjectivity is a thing you just made up!
不,我只是不太喜欢贝多芬!
No, I just don't like Beethoven very much!
顺便说一句,我叫乔治
I'm George, by the way.
莎拉
Sarah.
我正在接受教师资格培训。哦,是吗?你都教谁?
I'm training to be a teacher. Oh, yeah? Who you teaching?
孩子们
Children.
他们会喜欢你的妙语连珠的。肯定会有人的
They're gonna love your acerbic bon mots. Someone has to.
你是做什么的?呃……
What do you do? Er...
所有人都出去!
Everybody needs to get out!
呃,什么?有人掉了一个烟头!
Er, what? Someone dropped a cigarette!
艹,我的包!我不是开玩笑的!赶紧的!
Shit, my bag! I'm not kidding! Come on!
我到外边找你,好吗?好的!行吗?
I'll catch you outside, yeah? OK! Yeah?
赶紧的!快点啦!
Come on! Hurry up!
(实况直播:卡桑将军发动反击)
别告诉我说你在里面扔了个烟头
Don't tell me you dropped a cigarette in there.
实际上,是一卷大♥麻♥
It was a joint, actually.
你觉得我应该告诉他们是我吗?
Do you think I should tell them it was me?
哦,天啊!有人看见我的猫吗?
Oh, my God! Has anybody seen my cat?
我真觉得你不应该说
I really think you shouldn't.
你想收拾他一顿吗?
D'you wanna fuck him up?
什么
What?
把你太太推到卡车前的那个人
The guy that pushed your missus in front of a truck.
你想收拾他一顿吗?
Do you wanna fuck him up?
上车
Get in the car.
但我以为你是个理智的,
But I thought you were the sensible,
有责任感的的家伙
heavy-burden-of-responsibility guy.
然后呢?我就是这样啊
And? That's me.
那现在要搞哪样?
So, what's happening now?
好吧,据我所知,有一个男人,尽管是偶然的,
Well, as I understand it, a man, albeit accidentally,
把你太太推到了卡车前
pushed your missus in front of a truck.
对
That's right.
我手中紧握信念的熨斗
I'm all for holding the delicate strands of faith in my hands
熨平时空的褶皱,
and then ironing out the creases in the fabric of space and time,
别误会我。是吗?
don't get me wrong. Really?
但是一个男的把你妻子推到了一辆卡车前
But a guy pushed your missus in front of a truck.
这就是我要说的
That's all I'm saying.
所以呢?所以……
So? So...
你想收拾他一顿吗?
..do you wanna fuck him up?
是的,我想
Yes, I do.
那好的
Right, then.
你会承认犯了错吗?
You'll admit a wrong has been committed?
你会承认有些恶行,
You'll admit something bad has happened,
做了需要遭到报应吗?
for which there requires retribution?
你会帮我揍这家伙吗?
You'd help me beat up this guy for what he did?
我他妈要用头撞那个混♥蛋♥。但你不会回撤这事?
I'll fucking headbutt the prick. But you wouldn't undo it?
阿尔奇跟你说“每四秒钟一个孩子”?
Archie gave you the "one baby every four seconds" talk?
是的。那么没必要再告诉你一遍了
Yeah. No point having it twice, then.
是每秒钟有四个婴儿
It's four babies every one second.
哦,天啊。那就更糟了
Oh, God. That's even worse.
那么,我们怎么办,就等他来开门然后揍他?
So, what, we just wait for him to come to the door and just punch him?
除非你认为你能一拳揍开门,
Unless you think you can punch through the door,
那就太他妈太酷了
which would be pretty fucking cool.
怎么了
What's the matter?
它不会逆转的,是吗?我们跟执法部门
It's not gonna reverse it, is it? We have very good connections
有良好的合作
with law enforcement.
我保证你不会有麻烦的。我不想报复,
I guarantee you won't get in trouble. I don't want revenge,
我想把这事撤回。复仇是我能给你最好的帮助了
I want it undone. Revenge is the best I can offer you.
这没意义。为什么没呢?
There's no point. Why not?
因为发生过的已经发生过了
Cos what's done is done.
是啊。是的
Yeah. Yeah.
每次我们试图与这些人交流,
Every time we try and have a conversation with these people,
他们都会向我们开枪
they start shooting at us.
我在想我住的地方,
I was thinking, you know, about my place,
我可能会给卡罗尔住
I'm probably gonna let Carol keep it.
你的公♥寓♥很小,所以我们应该找个新地方住
Your flat's pretty small, so we should look to get somewhere new.
这会吗?真的要这会讨论吗?
Now? Really now?
如果你愿意,我们在找房♥买♥♥的时候,
We could rent for a few months, if you like,
可以先租几个月房♥
while we're looking for something to buy.
我觉得我们不得不租吧。原则上来讲我没法那么快拿到抵押贷款
I think we'll have to. I can't get a mortgage in principle that quickly.
或者我们也可以住在旅馆里
Or we could also stay in a hotel for there
大概一周后,酒店就让我抓狂的
Hotels drive me crazy after about a week.
我也是
Me too.
你知道我们应该做什么吗?
Do you know what we should do?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?呃,还好
You OK? Er, yeah.
是工作上的事
It's work.
“怎么了?我们那会可是在掩体后面”
"What happened? We were undercover."
一颗子弹从灭火器上弹过去了
A bullet bounced off a fire extinguisher.
好吧,那太点背了。“是啊。”
Well, that was unlucky. "Yeah."
你呢?“我没走多远”
What happened to you? "I didn't get far."
但我确实有了一个注意。我明天在机场接你
But I did get an idea. I'll meet you at the airport tomorrow.
“我们又要回到那鬼地方了,
"We're gonna go back to that shithole,
希望这是最后一次了”
hopefully for the last time."
好的,罗斯,听着,
OK. Ross, listen,
你还好吗?
are you OK?
还好啊
Yeah.
我是说,我死了
I mean, I died.
对啊,尽量别再死一次了!
Yeah. Try not to do it again!
“好的!”
"OK! "
我
I...
就像我们说过的那样
..like what we were talking about.
在我中枪之前
Before I got shot.
我也是。我也是
Me too. Me too.
吉姆?
Jim?
我觉得我不爱你了
I don't think I love you any more.
我知道。
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
雷布罗夫今晚要过来
Rebrov's coming in tonight.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表