剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
本剧包含脏话和暴♥力♥场景
The following programme contains strong language and violent scenes.
你不能为了阻止发生在莎拉身上的事情就让时间倒流
You can't turn back time to stop what happened to Sarah.
前情
回顾
你愿意毁掉一切重新开始吗?
And are you willing to burn down everything to start again?
是的。 一枚核弹头 - 大男孩 -
Yes. A nuclear warhead - Big Boy -
昨天在运输途中被劫走
was hijacked while in transit yesterday.
雷♥管♥才是关键
The key's the detonator.
你弄清了大男孩在哪
You worked out where Big Boy is.
是珍妮特。 他一直在给她寄钱
It's Janet. He's been sending money to her.
希夫永远不会背叛Lazarus。 我曾经也这么说雷布罗夫
Shiv would never betray the Lazarus. I used to say that about Rebrov.
希夫是内鬼。总是你最不希望的那个,不是吗?
Shiv's a mole. Always the ones you least expect, isn't it?
你是谁? 我是看守
Who are you? I'm the caretaker.
我想把它引爆。 什么?
I wanna blow it up. Excuse me?
我想把它引爆,能多快就多快
Like as soon as possible, I wanna blow it up.
今晚,对
Tonight, yeah.
谁一直在给你打电♥话♥?
Who keeps calling you?
工作上的人
Work.
你有工作吗?
You have a job?
有啊,一些兼♥职♥的事情
Yeah, a part-time thing.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥就像一个...副业
Terrorism's like a...side hustle.
副业? 是的
Side hustle? Yeah.
如果你不介意我问一下,其他人怎么了?
If you don't mind me asking, what happened to the others?
当我问你是不是失落的荣耀的时候
When I asked you if you were The Lost Glory
你说,“他们留下了什么”
you said, "What's left of them."
那么其他人怎么了呢?
So what happened to the others?
你听说过Lazarus计划吗?
Have you ever heard of The Lazarus Project?
听说过,我听说他们已经干掉了从
Yeah, I heard they've taken down everyone
“最后的生还者教堂”到“黑手套”的所有人
from The Last Church of the Saviour to The Black Glove.
他们说你从来不知道他们会来,
They say that you never hear them coming,
他们总是快人一步
that they're always one step ahead.
所以现在他们已经拿下了荣耀?
So now they've taken down The Glory?
不是我们所有人
Not all of us.
我希望我永远不会遇到他们。 不用担心这个
I hope I never meet them. Don't worry about that.
这里不像是有任何Lazarus特工的样子
It's not like there are any Lazarus agents here.
我们将在45分钟后进入罗塞尼亚
We're going to cross into Ruthenia in 45 minutes.
好吧,我们需要到一个城市区
All right, we need to get to a built-up area.
切努波尔大约距此大约两个小时的车程
Chenupol is about a two-hour drive.
切努...波尔……
Chenu...pol...
你只是在现走现编而已,不是吗?
You're just making this up as you go along, aren't you?
差不多吧,算是
A little bit, yeah.
你确定没被跟踪吗?
And you're sure no-one's on your tail?
不,我们很安全。 现在是我们主场
No, we're clear. On the home stretch now.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
24 小 时 前
看守?
Caretaker?
炸♥弹♥在哪?
Where is the bomb?
我不会告诉你的
I won't tell you.
我想你会的
I think you will.
没有雷♥管♥,炸♥弹♥是没用的
Without a detonator the bomb is useless.
我们没法卖♥♥一个不能用的炸♥弹♥
And we can't sell a useless bomb.
荣耀在来成交的路上
The Glory are on their way to make the sale.
他们会有个雷♥管♥的
They will have a detonator.
我们只用等着他们出现然后从他们那取走它就行了
We just wait for them to turn up and take it from them.
鲁迪,我们会在现场等你
Rudy, we will be waiting for you at the site.
当看到雷♥管♥时,
When you have a visual on the detonator,
你给我们发个信♥号♥♥。 然后我们就行动。嗯?
you'll give us the signal. And we move. Dah?
好的
Yeah.
那么,我能看看它吗? 看什么?
So, can I see it? Can you see what?
雷♥管♥。你为什么一直要看雷♥管♥?
The detonator. Why'd you keep asking to see the detonator?
我正开着一辆载着核弹头的车
I'm in a truck driving a nuclear warhead.
我想起码知道点做我身边的人到底在干什么
I'd like to know the man next to me at least has some idea what he's doing.
看起来不大
It doesn't look like much.
你确定它能用吗? 你想现在就试试吗?
Are you sure it's gonna work? Do you want to test it out now?
不!
No!
炸♥弹♥内置了一个加密的发射器
The bomb has an encrypted transmitter built in.
雷♥管♥破坏了加密组件并与炸♥弹♥通讯
The detonator breaks down the encryption and talks to the bomb.
它有一个九位数的终止能进程的开关密♥码♥
It's got a nine-digit kill switch code
以及一套必须解锁的四点式拨号♥系统
and a four-point dial system that has to be unlocked.
有点像保险箱
Kind of like a safe.
所以,你是唯一一个可以用它的人。没错
So, you're the only one that can use it. That's right.
我们可以严刑逼供从他那得到密♥码♥
We could torture him for the codes.
我们可以让他心甘情愿地交出密♥码♥
We could make it so he gives them to us willingly.
按他的计划来
Continue with his plan.
继续开。我们会劫持他们。 把他打残
Keep driving. We'll hijack them. Incapacitate him.
然后造成鲁迪把我们打跑了的假象
Then make it seem as though Rudy fought us off.
如果他想引爆♥炸♥弹,他会把密♥码♥交给鲁迪的
If he wants the bomb detonated, he'll give Rudy the codes.
如果这不管用呢?
And if that doesn't work?
好吧,那你可以对他用刑
Well then you can torture him.
你介意我问问你为什么吗?什么为什么?
Do you mind me asking you why? Why what?
你们为什么要引爆这枚炸♥弹♥?
Why do you want to blow up this bomb?
呃,失落的荣耀致力于
Er, The Lost Glory is dedicated
国际无政♥府♥主义破坏行动以及 -
to acts of International Anarchic Disruption and the -
我读过你们的宣传册。 你自己为什么要这么做?
I've read your pamphlet. Why are YOU doing this?
我在试图拯救一个人, 以一种非常极端的方式
I'm trying to save someone. Pretty extreme way to go about it.
你相信做一件好事
Do you believe that doing one good thing
就能让世界变得更美好吗?
can make the world a better place?
这要视情况而定了
It depends.
因为我想说的是,如果你做一件小事——
Cos what I'm just saying is if you do one small thing -
例如,拯救一条生命——
save a life, for example -
这确实让世界变得更美好,对吧?我想是的
that does make the world a better place, right? I suppose so.
所以,为了做成那件让世界变得更美好的小事
So, then the effort it would take to do that one small thing,
所做的努力是值得的
to make the world a better place, it's worth doing.
这将是一项崇高的事业。 我不知道我是不是谈论崇高安事业的
That would be a noble cause. I don't know if I'm the right person
正确人选。 为什么不是呢?
to talk to about a noble cause. Why not?
那个,我是一名军♥火♥商。所以……
Well, I'm an arms dealer. So...
好吧
Yeah.
恋爱过吗?
Ever been in love?
我不好说
I don't know.
好吧,相信我,如果你谈过,你会明白的
Well, trust me, if you had been, you would know.
那么,爱情跟引爆核弹头有什么关系呢?
So, what's love got to do with setting off a warhead?
天呐,伙计,一切都他妈有关系
Fucking everything, man. Jesus.
爱情就是枚核弹
Love is a fucking nuclear bomb.
它在你胸膛炸裂,刺♥激♥着你的脑细胞
It goes off in your chest, it irradiates your fucking brain cells.
对。对
True. True.
你会为此无所不为, 会赴汤蹈火去保护它
You'd do anything for it. You'd do anything to protect it.
并且一旦你失去了它,你会尽己所能将它寻回
And if you lose it, you'd do anything to get it back.
所以你引爆这个,是因为...
So you're blowing this up because...
因为……
Cos...
..我只是希望事情回到曾经的样子
..I just want things to go back to the way they were before.
相信我,伙计,事情永远回不到曾经的模样了
Trust me, man, things will never go back to how they were.
你会感到惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
哇,那是什么?
Whoa, what was that?
呃,我不知道
Er, I don't know.
别给我说我们车抛锚了
Tell me we're not breaking down.
操!
Shit!
我告诉过你,我们应该搞一辆更好的卡车的。闭嘴
I told you we should have got a better truck. Shut up.
真的吗?我们现在真的车坏了?
Seriously? Have we seriously broken down right now?
我……操。我……我不知道。是吧
I... Shit. I...I don't know. Yeah.
好吧,也许我们应该向那几个伙计求助
Well, maybe we should ask those boys for some help.
你怎么看?我们该和那些家伙聊聊吗?
What do you reckon? Shall we talk to those guys back there?
他们已经尾随我们挺长时间了
They've been tailing us long enough.
啊,他妈的! 他妈的!
Ah, fuck! Fuck!
鲁迪,这是怎么回事?
Rudy, what's going on?
鲁迪?
Rudy?
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
啊!
Argh!
乔治
George.
你无路可逃了
You're trapped.
我们只是想要雷♥管♥的密♥码♥,仅此而已
We just want the codes to the detonator, that's all.
为什么就他妈的这么难?!
Why is it so fucking difficult?!
额啊!
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表