剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
It's his job to know these things. He's done it on purpose!
他不会那么做的。告诉他我他妈的要拿回我的钱
He wouldn't do that. Tell him I want my fucking money back.
我不知道他能做些什么
I'm not sure there's anything he can do.
听着,我们待会儿再谈,好吗?
Look, let's talk about this later, OK?
不,我就想现在谈。啊!
No, I want to talk about it now. Aah!
哦
Oh...
啊,天哪,萨拉。我太抱歉了
Ah, Jesus, Sarah. I'm so sorry.
想杀了她?住手,你抽什么风了?
Trying to get her killed, man? Stop-- What's wrong with you?
你差点害死她!我没事
You could have killed her! I'm OK.
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk about this later.
你知道的,我把所有的钱都投到了那家公♥司♥,对吗?
You know, I put all my money into that company, yeah?
好吧,那对你来说是件挺蠢的事,不是吗?
Well, that was a dumb thing for you to do, weren't it?
雷布罗夫的团队在第五区租了一套公♥寓♥
Rebrov's team are renting an apartment
租了一套公♥寓♥
in the fifth arrondissement.
我们一直在监视他们的行动,
We've been monitoring their movement,
发现了多达五名男性和女性
and identified up to five men and women
每天不同时间进出
entering and exiting at various times of day.
有“大男孩”的痕迹吗?不
Any sign of Big Boy? Nope.
但其中一个人知道他在哪,
But one of these people knows where he is,
所以我们要去找他们
and we are going to go and get them.
我命令你们一小时内收拾好行装登机
I want you suited and booted and on the plane in the hour.
我们要去巴黎
We are going to Paris.
你也一样,乔治
That's you too, George.
嗯,我不是外勤特工
Um, I'm not a field agent.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
我只是自己……猜的
I just sort of... assumed.
去拿你的装备
Go and grab your stuff.
你要尝试点新挑战了
You're about to pop your cherry.
撕裂
记忆
体
撕裂
记忆
体
嗯,这将是行动入口
And, erm, this will be the point of entry.
现在发生了什么?他们袭击了大楼
What happens now? They storm the building.
我们该怎么办?那个,我在这个座位上协调团队,
What do we do? Well, I coordinate the teams from this seat,
你坐在那个位置上,任何东西都不要碰
and you sit and don't touch anything from that seat.
L-42就位
Lima four-two in position.
L-35接近侧面入口
Lima three-five approaching the side entrance.
等待进一步指示。完毕
Waiting for further instructions. Over.
L-42,听我的指令。收到
Lima four-two, on my signal. Affirmative.
经常干这种事,对吗?Mm-hm。
Done this sort of thing a lot, right? Mm-hm.
L-42,现在进入大楼
Lima four-two, enter the building now.
是啊,我打赌你在猎人军团见过一些糟糕的场面
Yeah, I bet you seen some shit with the Jaeger Corps.
是,我有时会尖叫着醒来
Yeah, I wake up screaming sometimes.
你可能该找个人聊聊
You should probably talk to someone about that.
从东南侧进入一楼
Entering the first floor on the southeast side.
收到。首要任务是取回雷♥管♥
Roger. The priority is retrieving the detonator.
收到。-收到
Affirmative. - Affirmative.
现在接近二楼了。收到
Approaching the second level now. Roger.
L-35……L-35,我们--
Lima three-five... Lima three-five, we've--
一分队,原地待命
Unit One, hold your position.
我们被♥干♥扰了
We've got interference.
里面发生了什么?
What's going on in there?
好的,我们又看到了。检测到有运动,一层。
OK, we've got visual back. Motion detected, ground floor.
待命。L-42,原地待命
Stand by. Lima four-two, hold your position.
L-35,我们是-
Lima three-five, we are-
红色警报。检测到敌人
Code red. Hostiles detected.
一楼有多名敌人
Multiple hostiles on the ground floor.
一分队,去提供支援
Unit One, move to provide backup.
L-42,现在行动
Lima four-two, moving now.
战友中弹
Man down.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
我们跟丢了目标。谁找到了雷布罗夫?
We've lost the target. Who's got Rebrov?
L-42?没有
Lima four-two? Negative.
42。发现嫌疑人
Four-two. Suspect sighted.
在一楼……
Ground floor...
我要进地下室
I'm going to the basement.
阿尔奇,进去吧
Archie, come in.
我中弹了
I'm hit.
L-42现在需要支援
Lima four-two needs backup now.
L-35,听到了吗?
Lima three-five, do you read me?
L-42现在需要支援
Lima four-two needs backup right now.
阿尔奇?
Ar-- Archie?
嘿,不,不要--
Hey, no, don't--
丹麦人
Dane!
跳
Jump!
系好安全带!
Buckle up!
L-42已阵亡
Lima four-two is dead.
我想雷布罗夫拿到了雷♥管♥
I think Rebrov's got the detonator.
当地警♥察♥正在路上
We have local police en route.
哦,操!
Oh, shit!
注意红灯。看——看红灯!小心红灯!
Watch the red light. Watch-- watch the red light! Watch the red light!
不,当心,当心——当心公共汽车!
No, watch out, watch out for the-- Watch out for the bus!
天哪,储物箱!
Jesus fucking-- Glove compartment!
我记得你说过不让我碰任何东西
I thought you told me not to touch anything.
好吧,现在我有不同的命令了。射死那个混♥蛋♥
Well, now I'm saying something different. Shoot the prick.
你想抄近路吗?不,不!我——不,我不……
You wanna take a short cut? No, no!I-- No, I don't...
我,我真的,真的,真的不想--
I-- I really, really, really don't--
开枪,乔治。他妈的快开枪,乔治!
Take a shot, George. Take a fucking shot, George!
小心警♥察♥,小心——小心警♥察♥!
Watch out for the cops, watch out for-- Watch out for the cops!
我真的说过让你小心警♥察♥!
I literally said watch out for the cops!
让开
Get out of the way!
目标摔倒,我们正在接近--
Target down, we're approaching on--
战友牺牲!战友牺牲!
Man down! Man down!
雷布罗夫在哪里?他在找掩护。
Where's Rebrov? He's taking cover.
警♥察♥包围了他!
Police are surrounding him!
他会引爆的。发——发生了什么?
He's gonna detonate. Wh-wh-wha-what's happened?
我管它叫黑色警报。什么?
I'm calling it. Code Black. What?
他马上要引爆了
He's gonna detonate.
操……
Fuck...
哦
Oh...
哦
Oh...
嘿……真♥他♥妈♥的倒霉
Hey... That was fucking shit.
我被爆头了
I got shot in the head.
哦,丹麦人告诉我你处理得很好
Oh, The Dane told me you handled yourself well.
但这并没有阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥,对吗?
It didn't stop the bomb going off, though, did it?
是的,你会因此丢分的
Yeah, you lose marks for that.
我们现在该怎么办?
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在会有人去巴黎的地址,
We'll have people going to the Paris address now,
跟进一些线索
following up some leads.
你应该休息一天
You should take a day off.
前几个循环会让你失去信心
First couple of loops take it out of you.
如果我们刚刚阻止了雷布罗夫,你就彻底死了
If we'd have stopped Rebrov, you'd have stayed dead.
尽量不要去想那件事
Try not to think about that.
我们会抓住他的,对吗?
We're gonna get him, though, right?
关于雷布罗夫,你们要记住他是我们中的一员
Thing you've gotta remember about Rebrov is he's one of us.
他知道时间循环
He's aware of the time loops.
他会知道我们是冲着他来的
He'll know we're coming for him.
嗨,老师
Hi, Miss.
早上好
Morning!
我们正在追踪雷布罗夫
到办公室来
我靠……
Shit...
对不起,宝贝。我得走了
Sorry, babe. I've gotta go.
你今天不是休息吗?是的,不过出了点事
I thought you had the day off? Yeah, something came up.
你工作太努力了
You work too hard.
待会儿见
See you later.
哦哦!
Ooo-ooo-ooo!
你找到雷布罗夫了?
You got Rebrov?
法国警方首先借助我们的提示
French police raided the flat first thing
搜查了那座公♥寓♥
after a tipoff from us.
发现了他的几个手下,他们供出了一个位置,在草原上
Picked up some of his guys and they gave us a location, the grasses.
他的工作就是了解这些行情
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表