剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
告诉他对不起,我没有相信他
tell him I'm sorry I didn't believe him.
告诉他我会让这一切回到正轨的
Tell him I'm gonna make it right.
肺部塌陷
Collapsed lung.
几乎可以肯定了
Almost certainly.
那么,如果你在那,你会如何处理这个情况?
So, how, how would you treat this if you were there?
好吧,我会释放里边的空气,然后给他注入一些液体
Well, I'd release the trapped air and get some fluids into him.
行,好的
Yeah, OK..
..但,比如,什么液体?
..but like, which fluids?
你再说一遍你来自哪个部门?
Which department did you say you were from again?
谋杀调查组
Murder squad.
你看
Look,
你可能无能为力
there was probably nothing you could have done.
不必为此自责
I wouldn't beat yourself up about it.
你今天没有出现。
You didn't show up today.
是的,该死。对不起
Yeah, shit. I'm sorry.
没事,我不怪你
It's alright, I don't blame you.
我想这不会是一次愉快的谈话
I figured it wasn't gonna be a good talk.
乔治,我-
George, I-
你在交往一个人,我知道
You're seeing someone, I know.
没关系
It's fine.
你要嫁给他,但是,
You're gonna marry him, but,
你内心已经有所动摇了,你发现你告诉了我,
you're already having doubts and figured if you told me,
这就意味着没有回头路了
it would mean you couldn't turn back.
还是说……
Or...
..我说错了吗?
..am I wrong?
是啊
Yeah.
乔治,你还好吗?
George, are you OK?
我只是太他妈孤独了
I'm just really fucking alone.
这他妈的有什么意义?
What's the fucking point?
你要去哪?
Where're you going?
随便哪
Anywhere else.
下次循环见
See you in the next loop.
对不起,我不能...
I'm sorry, I can't...
别多管闲事了,雷吉!
Just mind your own business, Reggie!
别他妈多管闲事了!
Just mind your own fucking business!
嘿,我昨晚不是故意打扰你的
Hey, I didn't mean to disturb you last night.
你知道的,我听到了些动静,我只是有点担心
You know, I heard the noise, I was just a bit worried.
是啊,对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
呃,对不起,我就——我就是——
Er, I'm sorry, I was- I was just-
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
什么?
Excuse me?
你怎么想?
What do you think?
这看起来像血
Looks like blood.
是的
Yeah.
我不能让你白等
I wouldn't hold your breath.
不事的,没关系 无论如何,这都是最后的手段了
No, that's OK. This was kind of a last resort anyway.
啊,是啊,这里...
Ah, yes, here...
..我能分辨出这些单词了
..I can read the words.
“这将...值得……等待
"It'll... worth... wait.
“这将值得等待”
"It'll worth wait."
这将,这将值得等待吗?
It'll, it'll be worth the wait?
说对了
Gaps match.
对你有什么意义吗?
Mean anything to you?
没什么
No.
哦,还有别的东西
Oh, there is something else.
在底部
Here at the bottom.
这是什么?
What are they?
某种符号♥
Symbols of some kind.
也许是日文或汉字?
Japanese kanji or Chinese characters maybe?
我不知道
I don't know.
乔治?
George?
你之前为什么不来咖啡馆?
Why didn't you come to the cafe earlier?
是啊,我,对不起。我能进来吗?
Yeah, I'm, I'm sorry. Can I come in?
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我觉得我要疯了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我详细调查了每个在第一天早上
I mapped out everyone that walked past my apartment
走过我公♥寓♥的人
on that first morning.
我跟着他们中的大多数人回家过
I followed most of them home.
其中有一个人
There's this one guy.
他坐公交出城到一个小公园里,然后上吊自杀了
He got a bus out of town to a small park and hanged himself.
现在每次我们回到过去,
Now I see him every time we go back,
我都能看到他去上吊
off to hang himself.
你知道吗?有一次我跟他打了招呼
I said hello to him once and you know what?
他没有去上吊
He didn't do it.
而是回家了
He went home instead.
这太疯狂了
It's crazy.
最小的事情就可以产生最大的影响
The smallest things can make the biggest difference.
你听到这个了吗?
Can you hear that?
有几次循环里我去到隔壁
A couple of loops back I went next door
把弹吉他的家伙扔出了窗外
and threw the guy playing the guitar out the window.
我正在考虑再这么干一次
I'm thinking about doing it again.
珍妮特有什么特别之处?
What's so special about Janet?
天才级的智商
Genius level IQ.
脑可敌国
Brain the size of a small country.
你们政♥府♥自己制♥作♥了血清
Your government made their own serum.
然后他们还试图制♥造♥自己的时光机
Then they tried to make their own machine.
然后它出问题了
And it's gone wrong.
我觉得他们已经带她去试着修复它了
And I think they've taken her to try and fix it.
我找到了他们把她关在哪了
I found out where they're keeping her.
有好的人选了吗
And you're gonna need help.
让我捋一捋
Let me get this straight,
他们有一台时光机...
they have a time machine...
..可以撤回时间,
..that can undo time,
然后没有人知道这件事... 对,这都是真的,莎拉
and no one knows about it... Yeah, it's true, Sarah.
然后现在有一个我们无法解决的问题
And now there's a problem we can't fix.
我们只是一次又一次地重复过这三周的生活,然后......
We just keep living these three weeks again and again and again and...
..就像一切在开始时一样
..it's just like it was right at the start of this
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
我不知道蒙在鼓里是不是比知道真♥相♥要更好
I don't know if not knowing what's going on is better than knowing.
我不知道如果...
I don't know if...
..清醒比沉睡更令人难受
..it's selfish and cruel to even give you this option,
那是不是即便让你做这个选择都是残忍♥和自私的
if being woken up is worse than sleeping through it.
我只知道我想你,莎拉
All I know is that I miss you, Sarah.
我想死你了
I miss you so much.
我知道你也很想我
And I know you miss me too.
我告诉过你,我一直都会来找你的
And I told you that I would always come and find you.
这就是我想干的
This is me trying to do that.
你在注射海♥洛♥因♥吗
Are you taking heroin
不,我没有——
No, I'm not ta-
这是一种血清,莎拉
it's a serum, Sarah.
它会帮助你想起来你失去的时间——
It will help you remember the time you've lost -
那我都失去了什么,乔治?
And what did I lose, George?
一切
Everything.
我们结婚了
We were married.
我们会有个孩子
We were gonna have a baby.
一切的一切
Everything.
但我们可以把这些找回来
But we can get that back.
我爱你,莎拉
I love you, Sarah.
我一直爱
I always have.
每次都爱
Every time.
好了,老弟
Alright, pal?
雷布罗夫...
Rebrov...
我不需要这个,对吗?
I don't need this, do I?
应该不需要,反正半小时后世界就要爆♥炸♥了
Probably not, the world's gonna explode in half an hour anyway.
你想要什么? 珍妮特在哪?
What do you want? Where's Janet?
我他妈的怎么会知道
Fuck me if know.
我去了巴塞罗那
I went to Barcelona.
没有找到她
No sign of her.
是的,她被带走了
Yeah, she got taken.
我觉得是中国人,但她现在可能在任何地方——
Think it was the Chinese but she could be anywhere now-
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表