剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
How? I don't know.
但他追上了我
But he caught up with me.
我以为他是来帮我的,但他拔出了枪
I thought he was there to help me, but he drew his gun.
所以,我跑了。 他追着我,但我逃掉了
So, I ran. He chased after me, but I got away.
就跟他走散了。 然后你做了什么?
Lost him. And then what did you do?
我去了我认为炸♥弹♥可能在的地方...
I went to where I thought the bomb might be...
呃,但它已经不在了
er, but it'd already gone.
幸运的是,我看到了这辆车正在开走
Luckily, I caught sight of this car driving away
我以为可能是希夫,所以...我就跟着
and I thought it might be Shiv, so...I followed.
我看到他和这些人一起开着蒙着车厢的的卡车
And I saw him with these men with the covered lorry.
但他一定是先发现了我
But he must have spotted me first
因为他在路上等我。他朝我开枪
because he was waiting for me up the road. He shot at me.
他打中了我的肩膀,开车走离开了
He hit me in the shoulder, drove away.
我试图跟上他,但是...我的胳膊...
I tried to follow him but...with my arm...
所以,你跟丢了他,然后炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了?
So, you lost him and then the bomb went off?
是的
Yeah.
在这一切发生时,你有没有和希夫说过话?
Did you speak to Shiv while all this was going on
还是说他只是突然出现并向你开枪一句话也没解释?
or did he just turn up and shoot at you with no explanation?
他没有停下来跟我聊
He didn't stop to chat.
还有呃...我还有需要给你看的东西
There's erm... There's something else I need you to see.
这是什么?
What's this?
我通过我的应用程序搜索了希夫的账户
I ran Shiv's account through my app
然后……
and...
..这么多年以来,他一直在给珍妮特寄钱
..he's been sending money to Janet. For years.
我会下载并检查你手♥机♥上的所有内容
I'll have everything on your phone downloaded and checked over.
如果这里有任何能牵连到你的东西
If there is anything on here that incriminates you in any way,
我保证,如果你现在告诉我,这会对你的案子有好处的
I promise, it will help your case if you tell me about it now.
我没有什么可隐瞒的
I've got nothing to hide.
那么,死亡人数是多少? 嗯?
So, what's the body count? Hmm?
因为炸♥弹♥,有多少人死了?
From the bomb. How many people are dead?
我们认为有几百个
We think a couple of hundred.
几百个? 到目前为止
Couple of hundred? For now.
接下来会发生什么?
What happens next?
老威要去和俄♥罗♥斯♥大使谈谈
Wes is gonna go and talk to the Russian Ambassador.
但她有可能知道什么吗?
But is she likely to know anything?
俄♥罗♥斯♥已经对我们发射核武器三次了
Russia have launched a nuclear arsenal against us three times.
贝洛娃每次都在袭击前被赶出国
Belova was smuggled out of the country prior to the strike each time.
如果贝洛娃在家,这是一个好兆头,说明他们没有在计划什么事情
If Belova's at home, it's a good sign they're not planning anything
那我们就不必介入
and we won't have to step in.
长官
Ma'am.
从瑞安和希夫的设备下载的数据
The downloads from Ryan and Shiv's devices.
你看过他们了吗? 是的,长官
Have you looked at them? Yes, ma'am.
然后? 看起来不太妙
And? It doesn't look good.
谢谢你,格雷塔
Thank you, Greta.
我需要给瑞安的家人打个电♥话♥
I need to call Ryan's family.
我告诉雷布罗夫,他有妻子和孩子,但实际上我不知道——
I told Rebrov that he had a wife and child, but actually I don't know -
他还有一个女朋友。 我把电♥话♥号♥放在那了
He had a girlfriend. I put the number on there.
谢谢你,格雷塔
Thank you, Greta.
击杀指令是什么?
What's the kill command?
瑞安对你说了什么让你摔断他的脖子?
What did Ryan say to you to make you break his neck?
大计划正在进行中
Big plans are afoot.
看起来不是你所期待的消息啊
Not the news you were hoping for.
乔治
George.
跟我来
Come with me.
当我遇到希夫时,他还是个孩子
When I met Shiv, he was still a teenager.
天真,恐惧,傲慢
Naive, scared. Arrogant.
我一直想,如果他不是生来就有这天赋,
I always thought, if he hadn't been born with the gift,
我们会招募他吗?
would we have recruited him?
希夫是一个比丹麦人更好的特工
Shiv's a better agent than The Dane.
他比格雷塔甚至阿尔奇还好
He's better than Greta - Archie, even.
但是你知道什么是他们有而他没有的吗?
But you know what they have that he doesn't?
他们可以忘记他们做过的事,就五分钟
They can forget what they do, just for five minutes.
他们可以活在当下
They can live in the world.
而希夫永远不能
Shiv never could.
那我为什么在这,长官?
Why am I here, ma'am?
因为有时你可以靠对话而不是枪
Because sometimes you can stop a war
来制止一场战争
with a conversation instead of a gun.
我觉得这是你需要上的一课
And I think that's a lesson that you need to learn.
老威。 贝洛娃大使
Wes. Ambassador Belova.
比平时的安保要严啊
More security than usual.
不。只是比平时更明显罢了
No. Just more visible than usual.
谢谢你再次接见我
Thank you for seeing me again.
这是我的同事,特工阿多
This is my colleague, Agent Addo.
大使。 正如您可能以为的那样,
Ambassador. I haven't had a lot of sleep,
我没怎么睡,所以我们能直奔主题吗?
as you can probably imagine, so shall we skip straight to it?
我们不认为你方会受到攻击
We don't think you're under attack.
一枚核弹就在我们家门口♥爆♥♥炸♥了
A nuclear bomb just went off on our front lawn.
别告诉我说我们没被攻击,我们刚被攻击过
Don't tell me we're not under attack when we just got attacked.
所以……
So...
..您都知道些什么?
..what do you know?
我们知道炸♥弹♥是你们的
We know the bomb was one of yours.
今年早些时候,它被一个民兵组织偷走
It was stolen by a militia group earlier this year
并在黑市上卖♥♥给了第三方
and traded to a third party for sale on the black market.
如果我偷了您的枪,用它向您开火,
If I steal your gun and shoot you with it,
这会让您成为凶手吗?
does that make you the murderer?
我们只想知道俄♥罗♥斯♥下一步会有什么反应
We just want to know what Russia will do next.
好吧,你们有卫星影像。 您认为我们接下来会做什么?
Well, you have satellite images. What do you think we'll do next?
我猜不出克林姆林宫的心思
I wouldn't presume to second guess the Kremlin.
我们正在做其他人都在做的事情 -
We're doing what everyone else is doing -
试图找出谁是幕后黑手
trying to work out who is behind this
并搞明白这一切已经结束了还是刚刚开始
and whether this is the end of it, or just the beginning.
好吧,我们掌握的所有情报
Well, none of the information we have
都表明这不是官方行为
suggests this was done in an official capacity.
你的意思是,炸♥弹♥不是从一架
You mean, the bomb wasn't dropped from a plane
背上飘着星条旗的飞机上投下的?
with a fluttering Stars and Stripes sticking out the back?
确实不是
No.
但这并不意味着我们的敌人没有参与其中
It doesn't mean our enemies weren't involved.
美国人不会和你开战的
The Americans aren't gonna start a war with you.
不管你怎么想,
Despite what you might think,
俄♥罗♥斯♥不会每天醒来第一件事就是寻找发动战争的借口
Russia does not wake up every day looking for excuses to start a war.
你们的北方舰队在白令海处于战斗状态
Your Northern fleet is in battle formation in the Bering Sea.
所以? 所以,今天早上还不是这样的
So? So, it wasn't this morning.
炸♥弹♥在荒无人烟的地方爆♥炸♥了
The bomb went off in the middle of nowhere.
我们要问自己的是,它瞄着哪个方向?
The question we're asking ourselves is which direction was it heading?
面向我们还是背向我们?
Towards us or away?
大使,我们来是要给您提供我们的专业意见的
Ambassador, we just came to give you our professional opinion.
你们不停地对着每个人亮出獠牙,
You keep baring your teeth at everyone,
但我们认为你没必要这样
but we don't think you need to.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的獠牙一直露在外边
Russia lives with her teeth bared.
我们不会在咬人之前发出警告的
There will not be a warning before we bite.
嗯,你怎么看?
Well, what do you think?
我想,如果有什么事情即将发生,
I think, if something was about to kick off,
她不会花时间和我们说话的
she wouldn't take the time to talk with us.
而且,我很确定的认为当她这么做的时候
And I certainly don't think her son and husband
她丈夫和儿子不会还待在家里
would still be in the house while she did it.
“你好?”
'Yes?'
有一具英国特工的尸体,被放在罗马尼亚布拉索夫以北几英里处的农舍旁
There's the body of a British agent in the boot of a blue Fiat
的一辆蓝色菲亚特后备箱里
by the farmhouse a few miles north of Brasov, Romania.
这所房♥子被偷了你炸♥弹♥的军♥火♥商
This house was being used as a base
用作基地
by the arms dealers who stole your bomb.
你是谁?
Who is this?
“爆♥炸♥并不是意外”
'The detonation wasn't an accident.'
这是由一个特别工作组协调完成的
It was coordinated by a task force.'
更多的进攻正作为削弱你们控制力的一部分行动在计划当中,
More attacks are being planned as part of an aggressive push to weaken your hold.
美国舰队已进入日本海
The American fleet have moved into the Sea of Japan.
让海军上将阿莫斯接电♥话♥,然后接到老威的办公室
Get Admiral Amos on the phone and patched through to Wes' office.
你有什么证据? 看看你们边境
What proof do you have? Have a look at your borders.
就现在,美国舰队刚刚进入日本海
Right now, the American fleet have just moved into the Sea of Japan.
“我们知道我们的敌人在做什么
'We know what our enemies are doing.'
我不认为你知道,蓝色菲亚特
I don't think you do. Blue Fiat.
农舍。布拉索夫。找到尸体
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表