剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
好。 哦,我只是...
Yeah. Oh, I just...
嗯,我,嗯,我听到了点骚动
Well, I, um, I heard a commotion.
哦,呃,不,对...对不起,我只是在看电影
Oh, er, no, I was... I'm sorry, I was just watching a movie.
哦,是吗? 是的
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
哦!你音响真是不错。听起来跟枪响了一样
Oh! That's some good speakers you got. It sounded like a gun went off.
不,我只是...我…我没意识到现在已经…已经很晚了
No. I just... I... I didn't realise how... how late it was.
好吧,我可能应该... 是的
Well, I should probably... Yeah.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck's sake.
操♥他♥妈♥的,希夫
For fuck's sake, Shiv.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么啊?
What the fuck were you doing?
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
他妈的啊
For fuck's sake.
该死
Shit.
嗨
Hi.
你最近怎么样吗? 很好
How have you been? Good.
呃,是的,你知道的,努力工作。 那个应用程序怎么样了?
Er, yeah, you know, working hard. How's the app?
哦,应用程序。呃,对啊,非常好,非常好
Oh, the app. Er, yeah, great, great.
现在很好。好得不能再好了。真好
Doing really good. Strength to strength. That's good.
学校那边怎么样? 还是老样子
How is school? The same.
呃,孩子们都很棒,但是... 你还住在公♥寓♥里吗?
Er, the kids are great but... Are you still in the flat?
呃,是的。怎么了,你住在哪?
Er, yeah. Why, where are you?
城市另一边
Other side of town.
所以,呃,怎么了? 你想谈什么?
So, er, what's up? What did you want to talk about?
我交往了一个人
I've met someone.
哦!
Oh!
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
好吧,呃,那...
OK. Er, that's...
我不想让你从风言风语中或者社交媒体上
I didn't want you to hear it on the grapevine
或者别的啥地方知道这个消息。好吧。呃,行,我明白了
or see it on social media or anything. Yeah. Er, OK. I see.
我……我……我不会去那跟踪你啥的。我知道
I... I... I don't stalk you on there or anything. I know.
好的,你看,那...那……你什么都不必说了
OK. Look, that's... that's... You don't have to say anything.
我知道这真的很奇怪,我知道。 我只是……我想告诉你
I know this is really weird, I know. I just... I wanted to tell you.
我想告诉你,我想说对我们的结局我真的很抱歉
I wanted to tell you and I wanted to say I'm sorry for how we ended.
我从来不想伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
你……你……你……你要嫁给谁?
Who... Who... Who... Who are you marrying?
不是你认识的人
No-one you know.
我希望你不要恨我
I hope you don't hate me.
这不难
That would be so much easier.
嗯......这本应该只是条短♥信♥而已
Um... This could probably have just been a text.
0,0,
还好吗。 还好
All right. All right.
这是阿尔奇,请留言
This is Archie, leave a message.
阿尔奇,我是乔治。 给我回电♥话♥
Archie, it's George. Just call me back.
我只想知道你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Just wondering where the fuck you are.
阿多先生? 是我
Mr Addo? Yeah.
我是库珀警长。 好的
DS Cooper. OK.
你能抽几分钟聊聊吗? 不能
Do you have five minutes? No.
我想和你聊聊大约三周前
I wanted a chat with you about an incident that occurred
发生的一件事。 有关扰民的报♥警♥
about three weeks ago. Reports of a disturbance.
那个,我对此一无所知
Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about that.
你不记得三周前你的行踪,乔治?
You don't recall your whereabouts three weeks ago, George?
哼?那应该是6月30日晚上,大约午夜时候
Huh? It would have been the night of June the 30th, about midnight.
嗯,我...我……我在家里
Um, I... I... I was at home.
是的,你在,确实在
Yes, you were. Right.
你还记得在凌晨12点半时候
Do you remember using the lift in your apartment
用了公♥寓♥里的电梯吗?
at12:30am?
你喜欢写报告吗,库珀警长?
Do you like paperwork, DS Cooper?
我他妈的就为此而活。 好了。乔治·阿多,
I fucking live for it. Right. George Addo,
我以涉嫌谋杀逮捕你。你什么都不必说...
I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder. You don't have to say...
那他妈的是什么?
What the fuck was that?
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表