剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
Fuck it! We're... We're George and Sarah.
我们……我们在聚会上相遇,我们坠入爱河,我们...
We... We met at the party and we fell in love and we...
这就是我们
It's us.
这说不通啊。 人是会变的
This doesn't make any sense. People change.
我们就是会。我想都已经变了
We just do. I think we both have.
嗯......
Um...
求求了。求求你这么做。我……
Please. Please, please don't do this. I...
我没法……
I can't...
我们是注定要在一起的
We're meant to be together.
我觉得我们不是的
I don't think we are,
一直都不是
not forever.
我会把这次旅行的钱寄给你
I'll send you the money for this trip.
就这样,嗯? 就这样
Just like that, huh? Just like that.
艹。 你可能不爱听这个,但是...
Shit. You're not gonna like this but...
你觉得这是会发生的。这不是第一段被
You thought this would happen. It isn't the first time a relationship
时间循环破坏的爱情了。 这也不是第一次
has been destroyed by time loops. It is not the first time
“这”段爱情被时间循环破坏了
this relationship has been destroyed by time loops.
我只是在想,归根结底...
I just thought, after everything...
这是命中注定的。一定是这样
it's meant to be. It must be.
暂且假设我是那种会相信某件事是“命中注定”
Assume for a minute I'm the sort of person who believes in the notion
这一想法的的人
that something is "just meant to be."
也许她回到人世间是有原因的
Maybe she did come back for a reason.
但也许,这可能对你来说有点难以理解,
But maybe, and this might be hard for you to comprehend,
所以承认吧,也许她有一些跟你无关的
so gird your loins, maybe she has some higher purpose
更高追求
that is actually nothing to do with you.
对于她来说,可能有一些跟她是否和乔治阿多出去旅游
There might be some grand cosmic plan for her that does not bear
没半毛钱关系的宏伟计划
any relation to whether or not she's going out with George Addo.
女人是可以,这又有点激进了,所以你先忍♥着听完,
Women can, and again this is a radical notion, so hang in there,
她们可以有个跟她们和谁谈恋爱完全无关
they can have an identity and a reason for existing
的身份和理由存在在世界上的
that is completely separate from who they're in a relationship with.
消化消化我说的吧,确实有点绕
Sit with that for a little while, it's a bit of a noodle twister.
我能不能不是仅仅因为被女朋友甩了感到郁闷
Can't I just mope about my girlfriend dumping me
就被骂厌女症?
without being accused of internalised misogyny?
跟我在一起的时候不行,就是不行。好吧,好吧,提醒我,如果你被甩了,
Not with me, no. Right, well, remind me, if you ever get dumped,
我就带你去酒吧然后往你伤口上撒盐
to take you to a pub and make you feel worse.
那个,我不会需要你帮助的,但,行吧
Well, I won't need your help for that but OK.
希夫现身了
Shiv popped up.
汉堡
Hamburg.
在那干什么?在一个有监控录像的热闹酒吧里刷了他的信♥用♥卡♥
Doing what? Using his credit card in a crowded pub with CCTV cameras.
我不理解
I don't understand.
他想让我们知道他在那。 为什么?
He wants us to know he's there. Why?
我也不知道。一点头绪都没。 不过,很高兴他还活着
No idea. Not a fucking clue. Glad he's alive, though.
你真,额…… 你真觉得他是内鬼吗?
Do you, um...? Do you...? Do you really think he was a mole?
我不能排除这种可能性
I'm not gonna sit here and say it's impossible.
如果说我学到了什么教训,那就是任何人
If I've learnt a single thing, it's that any fucking person
都他妈能干出来任何事。 包括希夫
is capable of any fucking thing. Shiv included.
我虽然不想这么说,但有些事情真的恶心
I will say this, though, something stinks.
你看,莎拉还活着。 我对此感到高兴
Look, Sarah's alive. I'm glad about that.
我不认识她。我都有点听烦了你整天说她
I don't know her. I'm kind of tired of listening to you talk about her
但我很高兴她和我们在一起。 这算是个胜利
but I'm glad she's with us. It's a victory.
我们并不是总能胜利
And we don't always get them.
你也不会一直像现在这么难受
And you won't feel like this forever.
只不过现在有点难受罢了
It just feels like it right now.
“老师们播下永生的种子” 搞什么啊?
"Teachers plant seeds that grow forever." What the fuck?
哦,我♥操♥,操操操操,妈的
Oh, fuck, fuck. Fuck, fuck! Fuck, shit.
你这些日子怎么过来的? 我们尽己所能
How do you get by? We manage.
手法很专业。至少他们中的一个给了我们指向
Professional job. At least one of them came back with links
一个一直在远东活动的雇佣兵团伙的线索
to a mercenary group that's been working out east.
它在哪? 汉堡
Where was it? Hamburg.
哦
Oh.
你们觉得这不是希夫吗?
You don't think this could be Shiv?
这就是你要去搞明白的了
That's what you're gonna go and find out.
汉堡
德国
谁都没看到有用的信息。街上有一个监控探头
No-one saw anything. There was a camera down the street
但它坏掉了。 国际刑♥警♥组织正在派人赶来,
but it was disabled. Interpol are sending someone,
所以我们把尸体放在太平间里冷藏
so we have the bodies on ice at the morgue.
还有其他人来看过他们吗?
Has anyone else come to see them?
没有。只有你们和国际刑♥警♥组织
No. Just you and Interpol.
你是军情5处的,对吧?
You're MI5, right?
不
No.
好了。我们到了
OK. Here we are.
谢谢了,伙计
Thanks, mate.
玻璃在屋里面。有人砸碎了窗户从这里进来了
Glass on the inside. Someone smashed the window and came in this way.
嗯,从这溜进来的。
Hmm! Snuck in on them.
这个离门最近的家伙胸部中了七枪
This guy closest to the door was shot seven times in the chest.
然后房♥间远端的那些都是被一枪爆头
Then ones at the far end of the room are all single shots to the head.
肉盾
Human shields.
所以呢,这些家伙都是雇佣兵?据我们所知,
So, what, these guys are all mercenaries? From what we can tell,
他们主要在中国和中东活动
they worked mostly out of China and the Middle East.
做一些安保工作。一些更讨人嫌的事
Security jobs. Some nastier stuff.
那么,他们在德国郊区的车♥库♥里干什么呢?
So, what are they doing in a garage in a German suburb?
不管在这个房♥间里的是谁,他们都向闯进来的人开枪了
Whoever was in this room fired at whoever was coming in.
嗯
Hmm.
他们有一个人♥质♥
They had a hostage.
所以,这是一次救援行动。 救援的尝试
So, this was a rescue. Rescue attempt.
他们从这里出去了
They went out this way.
没有带人♥质♥?
Without the hostage?
带了
With.
不过,这一切都可能只是个巧合,对吧?
It could all just be a coincidence, though, right?
希夫可能出于很多种原因去汉堡
Shiv could have been in Hamburg for any number of reasons.
乔治,你认为有多少种去汉堡的原因呢?
How many reasons are there, do you think, to be in Hamburg, George?
我不知道。 我们从你在现场发现的头发上
I dunno. We took a DNA sample from the hair
采集了DNA样本。 是珍妮特的
that you retrieved from the scene. It was Janet's.
因此,如果希夫同一时间出现在同一地方
So if it was a coincidence that Shiv was in the same
是巧合的话,那可真是太巧合了
area at the same time, then it's a pretty big one.
这是在现场被杀的四名男子
These are the four men that were killed at the scene.
但我们知道在那的还有另一个人
But we now know there was another person there too.
这是枪击案当天监控探头拍到的画面
Security camera on the morning of the shooting.
这是谁? 张睿。一个前特工
Who's this? Zhang Rui. A former agent
来自国安部。 我们确定她已经不干了吗?
for the Ministry of State Security. Are we sure she's retired?
这就是我要找出的答案。 一群无阻止的雇佣兵
That's what I'm trying to find out. A group of unaffiliated mercenaries
绑♥架♥一名前Lazarus特工已经够糟糕的了
kidnapping a former Lazarus agent is bad enough.
但如果是中国政♥府♥,
But if it's the Chinese government,
那么我认为我们可以说自己遇到了麻烦
then I think we can say that we have ourselves a situation.
那么,我们该怎么办呢? 怎么了?
So, what are we gonna do? What's going on?
没啥。我要去跟一些人谈谈
Nothing. I'm gonna go talk to some people.
你要跟一些人谈谈? 是的。自己去?
You're gonna talk to some people? Yeah. Alone?
老威现在想把这事压住
Wes wants to keep this small for now.
好吧。行
Right. OK.
保持警惕
Hang tight.
我们需要担心吗? 一直都要
Should we be worried? Always.
2024年6月30日
检查点日
喂? 嗨
Hello. Hi.
嗯,一切都好吗? 是的。嗯,呃,都还好
Um, everything all right? Yeah. Um, er, yeah.
听到你的声音有点奇怪。我很抱歉突然打电♥话♥来
It's weird to hear you. I'm sorry for calling out of the blue.
没……没关系
That's... That's fine.
我只是想问问,我们能见一面吗? 或许明天或...
I just wondered, could we meet? Tomorrow maybe or...
呃,行,行,行,我可以...我可以明天的
Er, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can... I can do tomorrow.
太好了。呃,谢谢。这不……这不是什么重要的事
Great. Er, thanks. It's not... It's nothing important,
我只是,嗯,想和你说一些事情。行
I just, um, wanted to talk to you about something. OK.
这不是什么重要的事,我只是,嗯...对
It's nothing important, I just, um... Yeah.
九点在咖啡馆见?行。到……到时候见
Meet you at the cafe at nine? Yeah, yeah. I'll... I'll see you then.
好的,再见。 再见
OK. Bye. Bye.
6月 30日
啊!
Argh!
希夫,希夫,希夫
Shiv, Shiv, Shiv.
希夫!希夫!希夫!看着我,伙计
Shiv! Shiv! Shiv! Look at me, man.
哦,不,不,不。 就……就呼吸,伙计!
Oh, no, no, no. Just... Just breathe, man!
呼吸,伙计,呼吸!
Breathe, man, breathe!
哦,嘿,雷吉!呃,你怎么样?
Oh, hey, Reggie! Er, how's it going?
我还好啊,你一切都好吗?
Yeah, is everything all right?
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表