剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
水晶宫队徽上是一只老鹰,因此,球迷们用Eagles代指水晶宫队
水晶宫?怪不得你想要炸毁地球
Palace? Makes sense why you wanna blow up the planet.
我不想炸毁地球
I don't wanna blow up the planet.
哦,但搞核弹雷♥管♥可不是这个意思
Oh, it's just the nuclear detonator thing suggests differently.
我不会是那个按下按钮的人
I won't be the one pressing it.
那会就是你
That'd be you.
是啊。 你想炸毁这个地球吗?
Yeah. Do you wanna blow the planet up?
不,我只是想让时间倒流
No. I just wanna turn back time.
那么,你去吧
There you go, then.
你叫珍妮特,不是吗?
Your name's Janet, isn't it?
阿尔奇跟我谈起过你。 告诉了我曾经发生了什么
Archie told me about you. Told me what happened.
我敢肯定她没有告诉你全部
I'm sure she didn't tell you all of it.
距 离 检 查 点 还 有 2 天
也许我们应该出去散步。
Maybe we should go out for a walk.
把我们脑子放空。我他妈不想去散步,
Take our minds off things. I don't wanna go for a fucking walk,
我想知道军♥火♥交易发生了什么
I wanna find out what's happening with the arms deal.
两天,现在还不到了
Two days. Less than that, now.
这不是一个“没有消息就是好消息”的情况,丹尼斯
This isn't a "no news is a good news" situation, Dennis.
如果他们都已经死了怎么办? 如果他们现在交单怎么办?
What if they're already all dead? What if they're giving the order now?
我和老威谈过,我和阿尔奇谈过,
I've talked to Wes, I've talked to Archie,
我已经和每个人谈过了,我告诉他们要让我们留在这一轮里
I've spoken to everyone and I've told them to keep us in the loop.
距离检查点还有不到48小时
Less than 48 hours till the checkpoint
但还有一个失踪的的化学武器
and there's a missing chemical weapon out there.
让我们了解情况并不是他们的首要任务
Keeping us informed isn't their priority.
事实上,我会说恰恰相反
In fact, I'd say it's the exact opposite of that.
我去一趟
I'll go.
距离检查点还有19小时
没关系的
It's OK.
嘿。我就在这。哦!
Hey. I'm right here. Oh!
最后,不是Lazarus的人告诉我们的
In the end, it wasn't Lazarus that told us.
是丹尼斯在中情局的联络人
It was a contact of Dennis's at the CIA.
他发现了关于中国发生爆♥炸♥的消息
He'd picked up wire reports of a detonation in China.
我们距离...
We were just...
检查点只有几个小时了
hours from the checkpoint.
距离我们的儿子能够安全只有几个小时了
Hours from our son being safe.
嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘
Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh.
嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘
Shh, sh, sh, sh, sh.
我不确定你应不应该在这
I'm not sure you should be here.
发生了什么?发生了一起化学武器袭击
What's going on? There was a chemical weapons attack.
不,那只是乡下,那是农村地区
No, that's just countryside, that's a rural area.
那是一个中国♥军♥营
It's a Chinese military compound.
那么,伤亡情况如何?北♥京♥方面怎么表示?
Well, what are the casualty reports? What's Beijing saying?
他们的舰队已经做好了攻击准备
Their fleet have been made attack ready.
没有人宣布对此负责
No one's claimed credit for it.
我们截获了中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥
We've intercepted communications
之间的通信
between the Russians and the Chinese.
他们指责美国人应为此负责。 他们无法证实这个
They're blaming the Americans. They can't substantiate that.
他们没必要 他们已经在行动了
They don't have to. The wheels are already in motion.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
这是一个黑色警报 我现在授权我们回去
It's a Code Black. I'm authorising us to go back.
老威,我们不知道事态会如何发展
Wes, we don't know how it's going to pan out.
不。我们没时间拭目以待了
No. And we don't have the time to wait and see.
拜托,拜托,拜托。 老威,老威,拜托。这太冒险了
Please, please, please. Wes, Wes, please. It's too risky.
对不起了。费耶,去打电♥话♥吧
I'm sorry. Faye, make the call.
看看他。看看他
Look at him. Look at him.
哦……
Ohh...
看看他。 哦……
Look at him. Oh...
看
Look.
你是在杀死他
You're killing him.
你还不知道这将如何发展
You don't know how this is going to play out.
没有证据表明这与美国人有关
There's no evidence linking this to the Americans.
这……这只是中国人的态度
This is... this is just Chinese posturing.
我们可以利用外交渠道
We can use diplomatic channels.
如果我有一个星期,可以。即使我有几天时间也行。但我没有
If I had a week, yes. Even if I had a few days. But I don't.
我甚至一天都没有了 我只剩下几个小时了,
I don't even have a day. I've hours left,
中国人正在发表各种不合时宜的消息,
and the Chinese are making all the wrong kinds of noises,
而我们阻止这种情况的窗口期正在消失
and our window of opportunity to undo this is vanishing.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
费耶,去打电♥话♥
Faye. Make the call.
请不要这样。拜托,拜托,请不要这样!
Please don't do this. Please, please, please don't do this!
老威……
Wes...
拜托,拜托,拜托,请不要这样
Please, please, please, please don't do this.
回去干活吧! 老天爷啊
Get back to work! Jesus fucking Christ.
草他妈的老天爷啊!拜托,拜托,拜托,拜托,拜托...
Jesus fucking Christ! Please, please, please, please, please...
拜托!
Please!
拜......
Ple...
我想为他举♥行♥个葬礼
I want to have a funeral for him.
别的母亲们也会这样做的,不是吗?
Other mothers get that, don't they?
当他们的孩子去世时,他们会举♥行♥葬礼
When their baby dies, they get to have a funeral.
我不知道该怎么办...
I didn't know what to...
我们追踪了买♥♥家,但是——
We tracked down the buyers, but--
我不想听简报,希夫
I don't need a debrief, Shiv.
所有情报都表明那个人就是目标
All the intel pointed to that man being the target.
我没办法知道...
There was no way to know that...
艹,我是真的对不起。 是啊
Fuck, I am so fucking sorry. Yeah.
人们都对我们这么说
People keep saying that to us.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋啊...
Fucking hell...
这不是这事的终点
That wasn't the end of it.
绝对不是
Not by a long shot.
你可以睡在沙发上
You can sleep on the sofa.
明天,我就开始干活
Tomorrow, I'll start work.
撕裂
记忆
体
撕裂
记忆
体
现在
L小队正前往目标营地。预计还需20分钟到达
Lima units approaching the compound. ETA 20 minutes.
布拉格
捷克共和国
失落的荣耀营地
L-42原地待命。 留在你目前的位置
Stand by, Lima four-two. Hold your position.
你觉得乔治还行吗?
George seem OK to you?
比他过去要好 这就是我所担心的
Better than he was. That's what concerns me.
他非常积极的要执行这项任务,不是吗?
Pretty keen to come on this mission, wasn't he?
他只是想有点用
He just wants to be useful.
怎么?你知道吗
What? You know what.
一年前,这个家伙还在办公室里制♥作♥着糟糕的手♥机♥软件
This guy was in an office making shitty phone apps a year ago.
现在他他妈以为自己是詹姆斯邦德,而且他女朋友死了,
Now he thinks he's James fucking Bond, and his girlfriend's dead,
他还尖叫着加入一个他完全没有准备的任务
and he's screaming to join a mission he's totally ill-equipped for.
他没准备好去巴黎,他也没准备好这次,他哪次都没准备好
He wasn't ready for Paris, he isn't ready for this. None of it.
如果我错了,请告诉我。 我想你错了
Tell me if I'm wrong. I think you're wrong.
好吧,我希望如此。L-42,行动
Well, I hope so. Lima four-two, go.
哦。他们匆匆离开了
Oh. They left in a hurry.
一定有人告诉了他们我们要来了。
Someone must have told them we were coming.
有发现
Found something.
可能没有白跑一趟
Might not be a wasted trip.
我也失去了一个孩子
I lost a baby too.
跟你的不一样,但是...
It wasn't the same, but...
他还没出生,但是...
It wasn't born or anything, but...
他是...
It was...
没关系的
It's OK.
你是怎么知道该怎么造雷♥管♥的?
How do you know how to do that?
我去上夜校
I went to night classes.
我很擅长机械的东西
I'm good with machines.
善于理解事物是如何运作的
Good at understanding how things work.
你知道时间循环是怎么工作的吗?
Do you know how the time loops work?
我有一个猜想。 然后?
I've got an idea. And?
我希望我错了
I hope I'm wrong.
你为什么要帮我? 因为我欠丹尼斯的
Why are you helping me? Because I owe Dennis.
而且因为,
And because,
即使他并不完美,
even though he's not perfect,
他也不该被关在Lazarus的监狱里
he deserves better than being stuck in a Lazarus cell.
他想毁灭世界
He wants to destroy the world.
他不想毁灭世界
He doesn't want to destroy the world.
他受刺♥激♥了
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表