剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
你杀人了
You killed someone.
我杀过很多人
I've killed a lot of people.
都是坏人
Bad people.
我只是……我没……
I just... I don't...
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
这是真的吗?
Is this real?
哎......
Oi...
你知道你不能告诉别人的
You know you can't tell anyone.
我不能告诉别人就在托特纳姆法♥院♥路附近
I can't tell anyone there's a secret Bond lair
有个007的秘密据点,以及我的前男友是间谍?
just off Tottenham Court Road and my ex-boyfriend's a spy?
我讨厌你叫我前任
I hate it when you call me your ex.
我也一样
Same.
你昨天在咖啡馆想要告诉我什么?
What were you gonna tell me in the cafe yesterday?
没什么
Nothing.
那个,我只能在这再待三个星期
Well, I'm only gonna be here for another three weeks.
之后,我必须去某个地方。 所以……
After that I've got to go somewhere. So...
她住在日落别♥墅♥
She's staying in Sunset villas.
公♥寓♥楼,房♥间号♥-21号♥房♥,是啊
Apartment Building, room num- Room number twenty-one, yeah.
我出现的时候有安保特工等着我的可能性有多大?
What are the chances I turn up and have security agents waiting for me?
求求了,我...
Please, I...
你父母
Your parents.
你儿子
Your son.
如果你骗我...
If you lie to me...
张睿?
Zhang Rui?
起床
Get up.
你哪儿也跑不了
You're not going anywhere.
天啊!
Jesus!
我希望你能告诉我你明天要去哪
I wish you could tell me where you were going tomorrow.
是啊,我希望我也可以
Yeah, I wish I could too.
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
我也想你
I missed you.
不管什么时候当你从..
Whenever you get back from...
你要去的地方回来时...
wherever it is you're going...
你会来找我吗?
will you come and find me?
我一直都会来找你的
I will always come and find you.
好啊,你没事就好
Nah, you're alright.
我只是想确保你还好
I just wanted to make sure you were OK.
嗨
Hi.
别来无恙啊
Nice to see you again.
下次敲门就行了
Next time just knock.
你能记得时间循环吗?
You can remember time loops?
你以为只有你一个人能吗?
Did you think you were the only ones?
我在找珍妮特。 珍妮特。对,我知道
I'm looking for Janet. Janet. Yeah, I know.
谁给你的血清?
Who gave you the serum?
我们自己制♥造♥的
We made our own.
是吗?你们还造了什么?
Yeah? What else did you make?
我们想要你们所拥有的,所以我们造了一台时光机
We wanted what you have so we made a machine.
珍妮特在哪? 我把她交给我的上司了
Where's Janet? I passed her to my handler.
我不知道之后他们把她带到哪去了
I don't know where they were taking her after that.
好吧
OK.
你的上司在哪? 我们本来应该见面的,
Where's your handler? We were supposed to meet,
在检查点的前一天,但他却没有出现
day before the checkpoint, but he never showed.
现在他不接电♥话♥了
Now he doesn't answer his phone.
也许你朋友先找到他了。 我朋友?
Maybe your friend got to him first. My friend?
棕色皮肤的家伙。 英国口音。卷发。
Brown skinned guy. British accent. Curly hair.
杀死了我在德国的团队
Killed my team in Germany.
我希望我们有一天还能再见面
I hope we meet again one day.
不,我觉得你不希望的
No, I don't think you do.
你最初是如何找到珍妮特的?
How did you find Janet in the first place?
Lazarus。多年来,我们一直在跟踪你们所有人
Lazarus. We've been tracking all of you for years.
你们的新特工直接把我们带到了她那里
Your new recruit led us straight to her.
乔治?就在核弹爆♥炸♥之前
George? He went to her apartment in Barcelona
他去了她在巴塞罗那的公♥寓♥
just before the nuke went off.
我们简直不敢相信自己的运气
We couldn't believe our luck.
这种现象会一直发生的,不是吗?
This is gonna keep happening, isn't it?
我不知道
I don't know.
乔治?我今天在咖啡馆等了一个小时
George? I waited for you for an hour in the cafe today.
嘿……
Hey...
等等
Wait.
等等,莎——
Wait, Sar-
哦,该死。哦,该死
Oh shit. Oh shit.
我♥操♥啊,莎拉
Fuck sake, Sarah.
就看一眼路两边啊
Just look both ways for once.
老天爷啊,天啊,天啊
Christ, Christ, Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥个傻缺
You fucking idiot.
该死的短缺!你♥他♥妈♥-
Fucking idiot! Fucking id-
告诉我点东西,希夫。就告诉我点东西吧
Just tell me something, Shiv. Just try and tell me something.
我不知道该怎么办啊
I don't know what to do.
我只是想让你听到我说
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
我们在一起很幸福
We're happy.
我知道这很痛苦
I know this is painful.
我们订婚了!
We're engaged!
刚才的噪音我很抱歉,伙计,我只是在打游戏
I'm sorry about the noise, mate, I was just playing a video game.
只是在电影
Just watching a movie.
这就是部电影,雷吉!
It's just a movie, Reggie!
骑自行车的男人
Man on a bike.
推婴儿车的女人
Woman with a buggy.
戴帽子的人
Hat man.
我想让你听到我说
I wanted you to hear it from me.
我们在一起很幸福
We're happy.
你没事吧,伙计
You're alright, man.
我们该怎么办,长官?
What are we going to do, ma'am?
准备去唤醒人们
Going to start waking people up.
唤醒谁?
Who?
世界各国领导人
World leaders.
政♥府♥
Governments.
当权者们
People in charge.
我们靠自己解决不了这个问题。 也许我们根本就无能为力,但是...
We can't fix this on our own. Maybe we can't fix it at all but...
..是时候开始寻求帮助了
..it's time to start looking for help.
小伙子,我是不是低估了你
Boy, did I underestimate you
希夫?
Shiv?
我即将在中国醒来
I'm about to wake up in China.
阿尔奇,我——我不想听你解释,乔治
Archie, I- I don't want to hear it, George.
我知道你为什么要这么做
I know why you did it.
你也知道为什么即便如此也于事无补
And you know why that doesn't matter.
希夫“死”透了吗,
Is Shiv 'dead' dead,
还是说时间循环会把他带回来?
or will the loop bring him back?
会把身中子弹的他带回来
It brings him back with a bullet in him.
我一直在试着拯救他。 我没有
I've been trying to save him. I haven't.
哼,那你最能好找到办法
Well, you better work out a way.
现在我们生活在一个没有后果的世界里
Right now we live in a world without consequences.
但你要帮我恢复这些后果
But you're gonna help me bring them back.
然后你还将要面对这些后果
And then you're gonna face them.
明白?
Understand?
很好
Good.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
你却背叛了我
You betrayed me.
我必须救她——不
I had to save her- No.
你想救她
You wanted to save her.
这是一回事,阿尔奇
It's the same thing, Archie.
你假装不知道,
You pretend like you don't know that,
但你其实知道的
but you do.
珍妮特?
Janet?
我不知道。 我不知道她在哪
I don't know. I don't know where she is.
但是那有一台竞争对手的时光机
But there's a rival machine out there
而她是解决这一切的关键
and she's the key to fixing this.
我想希夫是知道一些东西的
I think Shiv knows something.
最好想办法救活他,不是吗?
Better find out a way to save him, hadn't you?
下一次循环,
Next loop,
当他还活着的时候,
while he's still alive,
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表