剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
I know. Really, who do you work for?
它被称为Lazarus计划。
It's called The Lazarus Project.
我觉得你会适应的很好的
And I think you'll fit right in.
退后!站一边!
Step back! Step away!
到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened?
他杀了他。 你想让我们给他打镇静剂吗?
He's killed him. You want us to sedate him?
他失去意识了我就没法审问他了,不是吗?
I can't question him if he's unconscious, can I?
把他绑住,别背对着他
Put him in restraints and don't turn your back on him.
发生了什么? 雷布罗夫杀死了瑞恩
What happened? Rebrov killed Ryan.
技术支持部的瑞恩?是的。 是去看雷布罗夫的
Ryan from tech support? Yeah. What was one of the IT guys
IT技术员之一?我不知道。 他为什么要杀他?
doing seeing Rebrov? I don't know. Why would he kill him?
我不知道。希夫和乔治在哪里?我不知道
I don't know. Where are Shiv and George? I don't know.
我们有很多不知道的 是的 行动起来吧,好吗?是,长官
We don't know a lot. No. Let's work on that, shall we? Yes, ma'am.
我需要进入这台电脑。 那是瑞恩的
I need to get into this computer. That's Ryan's.
我知道这是瑞恩的。 嗯,他五分钟前就在这里
I know it's Ryan's. Well, he was here five minutes ago.
是的,他不再在这里了。 好吧,他可能很快就会回来
Yeah, he's not here any more. Well, he'll probably be back soon.
不,我真的不觉得他会了。 这里有IT技术员吗?
No, I really don't think he will. Is there an IT guy here?
瑞恩就是 IT 人员。 还他妈有别的IT技术员吗?
Ryan's the IT guy. Is there another fucking IT guy?
我们有一台时光机,所以我觉得我们有不止一个
We have a time machine, I assume we have more than one person
能解锁电脑的人! 不。瑞恩是今天唯一的一个了
who can unlock a computer! No. Ryan's the only one in today.
草他妈的,老天爷啊。 帮我个忙行吗?
Fucking hell, Jesus Christ. Do me a favour?
打电♥话♥,让我们所有的IT技术员都过来
Get on the phone and get all the IT guys we have to come in.
所有人?所有人。我需要30分钟内
All of them? All of them. I want an army of nerds walking through
那群书呆子就从那扇门进来。 为什么?瑞恩不回来了吗?
that door in the next 30 minutes. Why? Isn't Ryan coming back?
你听到警报了吗,丹麦人?
Do you hear the alarm, Dane?
你看到所有人都跑来跑去的吗?
Do you see everyone running around?
该死。又世界末日了吗?
Oh, shit. Did the world end again?
我不知道。可能吧。 请赶快去找IT技术员吧
I don't know. Maybe. IT guys now, please.
行,好的。行吧,行吧
Yeah, OK. Yeah, yeah.
你弄清了大男孩在哪
You worked out where Big Boy is.
我要把她带回来,希夫
I'm gonna bring her back, Shiv.
我也要把你带回来
I'm gonna bring you back too.
我要做的第一件事就是来找你算账
The first thing I'm gonna do is come for you.
我知道
I know.
好的,好的,好的。我们走吧
OK, OK, OK. Let's fucking go.
他妈赶紧吧
For fuck's sake.
瑞安在这里工作了五年
Ryan worked here for five years.
他有妻子和孩子
He had a wife and a child.
我给你说完后,我要回楼上给他们打电♥话♥
After I speak to you, I'm going back upstairs to ring them
并告诉他们,他死于工伤
and tell them that he died in a workplace accident.
我们将进行调查并支付一大笔抚恤金
There'll be an investigation and a large pay out.
我们将参加葬礼
We'll attend the funeral.
我将在他的遗体被埋入土中时看着他的家人哭泣
I will watch his family cry as his body is lowered into the ground.
所以在我这样做之前,丹尼斯...
So before I do that, Dennis...
..你能告诉我你为什么要杀他吗?
..could you tell me why you killed him?
他给了我暗号♥
He gave me the code.
暗号♥?只能意味着一件事的特定句子
The code? Specific sentence that can mean only one thing.
杀掉刚说了这句话的人
Kill the person who just said it.
意思是你被广播操纵了?
Like when you're broadcasting under duress?
完全正确。顺便问一句,你还使用“芭蕾舞♥女♥演员”吗?
Exactly. Do you still use 'ballerina' by the way?
我们改了。为什么? 因为你♥他♥妈♥的知道这是啥意思!
We changed it. Why? Because you fucking know what it is!
所以,你不知道你为什么杀瑞恩,
So, you don't know why you killed Ryan,
你只是知道你必须这样做 没错
you just knew you had to do it. That's right.
谁会把暗号♥交给瑞恩?
Who would have given Ryan the code?
我怀疑,长官,
I suspect, ma'am,
这应该是由组织内的内鬼
it would have been given to him by the mole
交给他的
working within this organisation.
我们没有内鬼。 当然
We don't have a mole. Sure.
失落的荣耀可能自己给自己报信说你们要来了
The Lost Glory probably tipped themselves off that you were coming.
我可不会告诉你他是谁
I'm not gonna just tell you who it is.
除非你能给我开出点条件
Not without some guarantees.
把你放出去不在讨论范围内
Letting you walk free isn't gonna be on the table.
你无权做出这个决定
You don't have the authority to make that decision.
对吗
You do.
快点,快点啊
Come on, come on.
操
Shit.
对不起,伙计。我...我是英国人
I'm sorry, mate. I'm... I'm English.
这是你的车吗? 是的。不
Is this your car? Yep. No.
我借来的
I'm borrowing it.
这辆车被上报为失窃
This car has been reported stolen.
这……这辆车? 嗯
This... This car? Uh-hm.
不。这……这肯定搞错了
No. That's... That's a mistake.
因为,嗯,我...对 我是从我一个伙计那借来的
Because, um, I... Yeah. I'm borrowing it from a mate.
所以,也许他的一个邻居,呃,看到我把开车走了
So, maybe one of his neighbours, er, saw me driving off with it.
然后匆匆下了结论
And then jumped to conclusions.
匆忙下结论? 是的
Jumped to conclusions? Yep.
先生,请出示你的驾照
Sir, please can I have your driver's licence.
你在罗马尼亚干什么?
What are you doing in Romania?
跑生意。 什么生意?
Business. What business?
我自己的生意
My business.
先生,请你下车
Sir, step out of the car for me, please.
加密付款?
Encrypted payments?
阿尔奇
你如靠什么生活的? 我们有办法
How do you get by? We manage.
先生? 黑乌鸦?
Sir? Blackbird?
立刻下车!
Out of the car, now!
停车!停车!停车!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
我们不能和他交易 我们当然可以
We can't make a deal with him. Of course, we can.
在他干了这些的情况下? 阿尔奇,不要我说你也知道
After everything he's done? Archie, I don't need to remind you
我们组织所掌握超群的权力以及如果
of the awesome power that our organisation wields
如果这种权力腐♥败♥了的后果
or of the consequences of that power if it's corrupted.
我们已经抓到了腐化这种权力的人,他被锁在那个房♥间里
We have the man that corrupted that power. He's locked in that room.
好吧,显然,现在还有一个人没有
Well now, apparently, there's another one who's not.
他在虚张声势。 我们不能确定
He's bluffing. We don't know that.
是乔治。找出他在哪里,让他回到这里。
It's George. Find out where he is and get him back here.
你到底在哪里?
Where the hell are you?
我不想让你担心,但是... 你在哪?
I don't want you to panic but... Where are you?
罗马尼亚
Romania.
你在罗马尼亚做什么? 嗯,追踪一个线索
What are you doing in Romania? Um, pursuing a lead.
听着,阿尔奇,是希夫
Listen, Archie, it's Shiv.
我认为他给自己惹上了麻烦。你为什么这么认为?
I think he's got himself into trouble. Why do you think that?
还记得那次我和他去找雷布罗夫吗?
Remember that time me and him went to visit Rebrov?
好吧,他喝得烂醉,然后他一直在说什么
Well, he was really drunk and he kept on talking about
不能生活在遗憾中,以及他是如何让自己陷入
not living with regrets and how he'd got himself
他所无法摆脱的东西
into something he couldn't get out of.
不管怎么说,他一直在说黑乌鸦。黑乌鸫?
Anyway, he kept mentioning Blackbird. Blackbird?
是的,我刚刚以此为关键词
Yeah, and I just ran it
搜索了他的银行帐户
as a keyword search through his bank account.
你在追车吗? 不。
Are you in a car chase? No.
乔治?不,我我他吗不是在追车!你听好了!
George? No, I'm not in a fucking car chase! Just listen!
搜索结果将付款指向一个加密来源,那是...
The search brought payments to an encrypted source and it's...
..是珍妮特
..it's Janet.
他一直在给她寄钱
He's been sending money to her.
雷布罗夫的珍妮特? 是的,他们仍然保持着联♥系♥
Rebrov's Janet? Yeah, they're still in contact.
但如果你想要确认,去找瑞恩或者谁
But if you need it verified, get Ryan or someone to
调出付款记录。 一切都那了。瑞安死了
bring up the payments. It's all in there. Ryan's dead.
什么?瑞安死了。 雷布罗夫杀了他。天啊
What? Ryan's dead. Rebrov killed him. Jesus.
希夫现在在哪?
Where's Shiv now?
他在我面前说漏嘴了。 我正试图追上他
He gave me the slip. I'm trying to catch up with him.
乔治,如果你有所怀疑,你应该先来找我
George, if you had suspicions, you should've come to me first.
你不改自己出外勤的。是的,我知道,我知道
You don't just go out into the field on your own. Yeah, I know, I know.
只是……如果我弄错了怎么办? 你几乎肯定是错的
Just... What if I've got this wrong? You almost certainly are wrong.
别干什么蠢事就行。如果你看到希夫,不要接近他
Just don't do anything stupid. And don't approach Shiv if you see him.
我会给你回话的。 行,好
I'm gonna call you back. Yeah, OK.
乔治在罗马尼亚。 他去了那里在...希夫之后
George is in Romania. He went there after... Shiv.
雷布罗夫说希夫是内鬼。 希夫永远不会背叛Lazarus的
Rebrov says Shiv's the mole. Shiv would never betray The Lazarus.
我曾经也这么说过雷布罗夫。 老威,我比任何人都更了解希夫
I used to say that about Rebrov. Wes, I know Shiv better than anyone.
他不会这样做的。 我不在乎你的感受
He wouldn't do this. I don't care what you feel
或你的想法,我只在乎事实
or what you think, I care about facts.
我想要数据。 乔治还跟着他吗?
I want data. Is George still trailing him?
他跟丢了。好吧,告诉他快点再找到他
He lost him. Well, tell him to find him again, quickly.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表