剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
本剧包含脏话
The following programme contains strong language and violent scenes.
乔治?
George?
前情
回顾
为什么时间在跳回?
Why is time jumping backwards?
因为我们成功了
Because we made it.
因为我们成功了
Because we made it.
“我们”?我们是一个高度机密的跨国组织,
"We"? We're a top-secret multinational organisation,
致力于预防和消除大规模灭绝性事件
dedicated to preventing and undoing mass extinction events.
如果你现在使用它……?我们会在昨天醒来
If you use it now...? We'd wake up yesterday.
如果你现在使用它……?我们会在昨天醒来
If you use it now...? We'd wake up yesterday.
直到2023年7月1日,这将成为我们新的检查点
Till we get to July 1st, 2023, and that becomes our new checkpoint.
欢迎来到Lazarus项目
Welcome to the Lazarus Project.
然后是雷布罗夫
Then there's Rebrov.
他几乎在世界上所有的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监测名单上
He's on almost every terror watch list in the world.
他之前是Lazarus计划的人?我们当中最聪明、最卓越的人之一
He's ex-Lazarus? One of our brightest and best.
再见!
See you later!
2018 年夏天
Fluffy 去世了
Fluffy Southdown.
是吗?是的啊
Really? Yeah.
那么,Fluffy是什么?一条狗?
What was Fluffy, then? A dog?
Fluffy是我妹妹的被动攻击型金鱼
Fluffy was my sister's passive-aggressively-named goldfish.
我对所有有趣的宠物都过敏
I was allergic to all the fun pets.
你认为我们做错了什么?
What do you think we did wrong?
几乎全都错了
Almost everything.
嘿
Hey...
下次我们会做得更好的。我们表现得再糟糕不过了
We'll do better next time. We can't do much worse.
这不是你的错。你只是说客气话罢了
It wasn't your fault. You're just being nice.
我不会无缘无故对你客气的。但偶尔会的对吧?
I would never and intentionally be nice to you. By accident, though?
也许这一切都不会发生
Maybe it won't happen.
这会发生的。来吧,这是这最好的座位!
It'll happen. Come on, best seats in the house!
Gary Appleyard是我拍黄♥片♥时候的艺名
Gary Appleyard is my porn-star name.
Gary Appleyard是个糟糕的艺名
Gary Appleyard is a terrible porn-star name.
我知道
I know.
Gary Appleyard!
Gary Appleyard!
“你找到雷布罗夫了?”法国警方在收到举报后突袭了那座公♥寓♥。
"You got Rebrov?" French police raided the flat after a tipoff.
发现了他的几个手下,他们告诉了我们一个位置,在草地上
Picked up some of his guys and they gave us a location, the grasses.
这太棒了。是啊,我们现在要去找他了
That's fantastic. Yeah. We're moving on him now.
我猜你可能会想在这里参与这一切。是的,当然
I thought you might like to be here for it. Yeah, absolutely.
乔治?
George?
乔治?
George?
路上有我们的特工吗?来不及了。只有当地人
Have we got any of our operatives on the road? No time. Just the locals.
太棒了。我们掌握了世界上头号♥通缉犯的踪迹
Great. The most wanted man in the world is within our grasp
却要派克鲁索探长(电影糊涂大侦探里的法国痴呆探长)来抓他
and we're sending in Inspector Clouseau.
是法国特种部队协助我们。我想我们会没事的
It's French Special Forces. I think we'll be all right.
我曾经和一个法国特种部队的人约会过
I dated a guy in the French Special Forces once.
诗人的灵魂,
Soul of a poet,
屠夫的手
hands of a butcher.
都过来一下。都过来一下
C'mon. C'mon.
""
""
他们正在就位
They're getting in position.
你错过好戏了
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
雷布罗夫呢?
Rebrov?
我们抓到他了
We got him.
她手术结束了,但仍没有苏醒
She's out of surgery, but she's still unconscious.
她什么时候能醒过来?现在还不好说
When will she wake up? It's too early to say.
我的建议是你先回家休息一下
My advice is to go home, get some rest.
但是…她还是会醒过来的?
But... she's gonna wake up, though?
对吗?我们现在还不知道
Right? We don't know yet.
“提醒了我我们为什么再次来到这里。”
'Remind me why we're here again.'
这是一个聚会。很有趣的
It's a party. It's fun.
2018年夏天
这是谁的房♥子?我哥哥的女朋友的堂兄
Whose house is this? My brother's girlfriend's cousin.
我们来这了,他们会松一口气的
They'll be relieved we're here
请不要整晚都当个吝啬鬼
Please don't be a fucking Scrooge all night.
我在卡姆登,
I'm in Camden,
喝着世界上最好的阿姨杯里的酒
drinking wine from a World's Best Aunt mug.
我怎么可能不开心呢?
How could I possibly not be enjoying myself?
你对卡姆登有什么不满?
What have you got against Camden?
嘿!你在说什么呢?
Hey! What you sayin'?
不管怎样,这里有个女孩。这里有很多女孩
Anyway, there's a girl here. There's a lot of girls here.
一个特别的女孩。我哥哥想让你见见她
A specific girl. My brother wanted you to meet her.
他说她很有趣很聪明也很漂亮,
He said she's fun and smart and beautiful,
所以我们只能猜她想找的伴侣
so one can only assume she'll find a partner
和她至少有一个以上的共同点,
who shares at least one of those qualities with her,
但如果她还没找到,显然你们两个真的挺合得来的
but if not, apparently you two should really hit it off.
这个女孩叫什么名字?呃,莎拉
This girl got a name? Er, Sarah.
莎拉。对
Sarah. Yeah.
所以我们要试着找到她
So we are gonna try and track her down
然后当我们找到她的时候,你们两个可以,我也说不好,可以生孩子
and when we do, you two can, I don't know, have babies
从此过上幸福的生活,是吗?
and live happily ever after and all that, yeah?
乔治
George.
乔治?我们到了。
George? We're here.
抱歉
Sorry.
你在想什么呢?
What were you thinking about?
呃,当我和莎拉相遇的时候
Erm, when me and Sarah met.
一见钟情?
Love at first sight?
是啊,我想是的吧
Yeah, I think so.
你们认识多久了?
How long have you known each other?
呃,我们是在……
Erm, we met in...
..2018年夏天相遇的
..the summer of 2018.
什么?
What?
没有什么
Nothing.
我在2018年夏天执行任务
I was on a mission summer 2018.
事情进展不太顺利
It didn't go well.
你的酒放在哪里?
Where do you keep your booze?
我在某个地方读到一份研究报告说
I read a study somewhere that said
你不该在受伤后喝酒。那是胡说八道
you're not meant to drink after a trauma. That's bullshit.
所以我的生活有不同的版本
So there are versions of my life
被时间循环所撤消,
that were undone by the time loop,
所以我选择的其他道路
so other paths I took
是相反的
that got reversed.
那些我不记得的选择呢?
What happens to all that, the stuff I've forgot?
当你像我遭遇这一切时,一切都如巨浪一般到来
When you get the jab, like I did, it all comes back in a wave.
这只是突然发生在了你身上而已
It just hits you suddenly.
但对于你们这些变种人来说,要看情况而定了
For you, mutants, it depends.
你可能会慢慢回忆起一些片段,
You might start to recall fragments slowly,
你可能一下子就想起来了,你可能永远都想不起来
you might remember it all at once, you might never remember it.
怎么了,你开始回想起过去的事情了吗?是啊,也许吧
Why, are you starting to see things? Yeah. Maybe.
我也不知道
I don't know.
2018年夏天,
The summer of 2018,
你们重置时间了吗?是的
did you reset the clock? Yeah.
多少次?
How many times?
很多次
A lot.
昨天是检查点
Yesterday was the checkpoint.
她昨天还没事
She was OK yesterday.
她可能现在也没事
She still might be.
如果她有事呢?世界将变得更加悲伤
What if she's not? The world will be a sadder place,
但我会帮你度过难关的
and I will be there to get you through it.
当你们抓到雷布罗夫的时候,
When you got Rebrov,
他说什么了吗?没有
did he say anything? No.
他不是那种健谈的人
He's not the talkative type.
“载着雷布罗夫接近基地”
"Approaching base with Rebrov on board."
你是北约的人?我们没有正式的附属关系
You're with NATO? We're not officially affiliated.
2018年夏天
不是?好吧,你通过了我们的安全检查
No? Well, you cleared our security checks.
现在,你有五分钟的时间告诉我,你想要什么?
Now, you have five minutes of my time. What do you want?
上周,你们的一架F级战斗机
Last week, one of your F-class fighters
在哈萨克斯坦地区被击落
was shot down over the Kazakh region.
你怎么知道的?我们就是知道
And how do you know? We just know.
是摩尔多瓦人干的。那不是摩尔多瓦人干的
It was the Modhin. It wasn't the Modhin.
注:这里the Modhin我查了半天也没查出来这个到底是啥意思,Google上根本就查不到这个词。
而这个将军的臂章是罗马尼亚的,罗马尼亚又跟摩尔多瓦有领土纷争,
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表