剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
本剧包含脏话
The following programme contains strong language.
他们有人♥质♥。 是珍妮特
They had a hostage. It was Janet.
这是谁? 张睿
Who's this? Zhang Rui.
前情
回顾
我们能见一面吗?也许明天?行
Could we meet? Tomorrow maybe? OK.
你音响真是不错
That's some good speakers you got.
听起来跟枪响了一样
It sounded like a gun went off.
我交往了一个人
I've met someone.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
乔治·阿多,我以涉嫌谋杀罪逮捕你
George Addo, I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder.
你什么都不必说,除非...
Now, you don't have to say anything unless...
所以,呃,现在情况是我们已经合作了一段时间了
So, er, the thing is we've been working together for a while now.
并且,呃,我尊重你作为...
And, er, I respect you as...
同事和专业人士。 好的
a colleague and as a professional. Right.
但最近...好吧,不是最近,但这不是重点
But recently... well, not that recently, but never mind.
我在想——丹尼斯...
I've begun to think- Dennis...
你是想约我出去吗?
Are you trying to ask me out?
好吧……是的,我想
Well... yes, I am.
好啊,那就行动吧
Well, go on then.
就是这样。 这是我在约你出来
This is it. This is me asking you out.
就这? 就现在?
This is it? This is it right now?
现在,对
Right now, yeah.
哦,该死,老天爷啊
Oh, fuck off, Jesus Christ.
问题是,我一直在想你
The thing is, I think about you all the bloody time.
这已经开始让我头疼了。 所以,你说吧
And it's starting to do my head in. So, there you go.
那么……
Well...
我也无时无刻不在想你
I think about you all the time, too.
是吗?
Yeah?
这 - 这真让我头疼
It-It does my head in an' all.
那么,你怎么想?
So, what do you reckon?
好的,我答应你的邀请。 是吗?
Yeah, I'll go out with you. Yeah?
是的,为什么不呢?
Yes, why not?
为什么……不?
Why... not?
谁在给你发短♥信♥?
Who's texting you?
不知道
Dunno.
谁在乎啊?
Who cares?
汉堡
三 周 前
你还舒服吗?
Are you comfortable?
很好
Good.
解开自己的手铐。如果你试着干什么别的事,我会开枪打死你的
Uncuff yourself. If you try anything I will shoot you.
动起来!
Move!
这 将 值 得 等 待
那他妈的是什么?
What the fuck was that?!
嘿,伙计,我很抱歉,呃...
Hey man, I'm so sorry, er...
我刚买♥♥来这些新音响,电视里就响起了枪,
I just got these new speakers and a gun went off on the TV,
差点让我心脏病发作。
nearly gave me a heart attack.
我没吵醒你吧? 没,你没事吧,伙计
I didn't wake you up, did I? Nah, you're alright, man.
我就是想确保你没事。 没事,我一切都好
I wanted to make sure you were OK. No, no, no, I'm all good.
我保证我会把音量压下来的。 嘿,不用担心。好的
I'll makes sure I keep it down. Hey, no worries. OK.
再见,再见,再见,再见。
Bye- Bye, bye, bye, bye.
喂?
Hello?
乔治,你需要马上过来
George, you need to come in straight away.
好的
Yeah.
这到底是怎么回事? 世界末日啦
What the hell happened? The world ended.
谁给我们扔核弹了? 没谁。这次不是核弹
Who nuked us? No one. It wasn't a bomb.
这是引力波辐射
It was an emission of gravitational radiation
由两个黑洞的合并造成的
caused by two black holes merging together.
太空里发生了超大的爆♥炸♥
There was a big fucking explosion in space
现有宇宙中的一切都被摧毁了
and everything in the known universe got zapped.
对不起,什么意思? 这是奇点
Sorry, what? There's the singularity.
现在又来了一个
Now there's another one.
什么,有人又复♥制♥了一个出来?
What, someone made a copy?
你没法就这样复♥制♥一个黑洞
You don't just make a copy of a black hole.
这是 - 这是不可能的。 对,但它确实是发生了
It's im- It's impossible. Yet it's just happened.
但是这次没有警报。 我们怎么回到过去?
But there wasn't a warning. How did we go back?
我们这边有一个失能开关
We have a dead man's switch on our end.
如果它被摧毁的话就会自动重置
If it's destroyed it resets automatically.
好吧,那么我们如何阻止它再次爆♥炸♥呢?
Alright, so how do we stop it exploding again?
它已经开始自行坍缩了
It's already started collapsing in on itself.
三周后就会再次发生。我们无法阻止这一切
In three weeks' time it'll go again. We can't stop it.
所以我们以后就要循环往复经历接下来三周的生活了?
So we're just going to keep living the next three weeks on loop?
长官?!
Ma'am?!
那我们该怎么办? 我不知道,乔治。
So what do we do? I don't know, George.
我可以阻止发射核弹,
I can stop a nuclear missile being launched,
但我无法阻止黑洞碰撞
I can't stop a black hole collapsing.
一定有什么办法的。 奇点不是一夜之间出现的
There must be something. The singularities don't just appear overnight.
不。确实不是。 有人在背后捣鬼
No. They don't. So someone's behind this.
如果你想找到一种建造自己时光机的方法,
If you wanted to work out a way of creating your own machine,
来让时光倒流,
of turning back time yourself,
你会怎么做?
what would you do?
我不知道。
I don't know.
如果是我?
If it were me?
我会找有一个足够聪明,能知道这一切是如何运作的人
I'd find the one person smart enough to know how all this works.
我会去找他们,我会让他们来干活
I'd go and get them and I'd put them to work.
珍妮特?
Janet?
阿尔奇在哪,老威? 上海
Where's Archie, Wes? Shanghai.
我们认为中国人参与其中
We think the Chinese are involved.
我交往了一个人
I've met someone.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
我想说对我们的结局我真的很抱歉
I wanted to say I'm sorry for how we ended.
我是阿尔奇。请留言
This is Archie. Leave a message.
哟,阿奇,是我
Yo, Archie, it's me.
给我回电♥话♥
Just call me back.
上海
中国
味道还可以吗
很好,谢谢
还需要什么其他的的吗
有件事,或许你可以帮上忙
我在找这个女人
她是你妹妹。 如果这能帮你回忆起来的话
She's your sister. If that jogs your memory.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
这是奇点。 是自毁
It's the singularity. It's self-destructing.
我不认为我们有办法阻止它
I don't think we can stop it.
哦,嘿,伙计。对——对不起,我刚刚买♥♥了,呃...
Oh hey, man. I'm-I'm so sorry, I just got, erm...
我买♥♥了这些新的音响,电视上的枪响了,差点让我心脏病发作
I got these new speakers and a gun went off on the TV and nearly gave me a heart attack.
好的,别担心。 好的,再见。再见伙计!再见
Alright, no worries. OK, bye. Bye mate! Bye.
我是阿尔奇。请留言
This is Archie. Leave a message.
他妈的,阿尔奇
For fuck's sake, Archie.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
乔治?
George?
莎——莎拉?!
Sa-Sarah?!
我今天在咖啡馆等了一个小时。
I waited for you for an hour in the cafe today.
妈的,对不起。
Shit, sorry.
没关系,这...
It's OK, it's...
莎——莎拉,这是...
Sa-Sarah, it's...
那不是...
That isn't...
该死!
Damn it!
看在上帝的份上!
For God's sake!
莎拉 莎拉 上车
Sarah. Sarah. Get in the car.
乔治,这什么鬼?
George, what the fuck?
就上车吧,莎拉
Just get in the car, Sarah.
他的名字叫希夫
His name's Shiv.
他是一名前特工
He's an ex-operative
效力于一个名为“Lazarus计划”的绝密组织
for a top secret organization called The Lazarus Project
目的是预防
who are tasked with preventing
并撤回灭绝级事件
and undoing Extinction-level events.
为什么他死在你的车的后备箱里?
Why is he dead in the boot of your car?
因为我是Lazarus的特工
Because I'm a Lazarus agent.
你是个程序员
You're an app developer.
不。不,很久没有了。
No. No, not for a long time.
我不理解,你是...
I don't understand, you're...
就像,你是个间谍?
like, you're a spy?
不。呃,不,我是特工
No. Er, no, I'm-I'm an operative.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表